What is the worst tragedy in sports?

What is the worst tragedy in sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Roy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Airways_Flight_932
youtube.com/watch?v=PbhzM_1I_Qg
jalopnik.com/just-how-horrifying-was-the-worst-crash-in-motorsports-1589382023/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soccer

MJ never winning a ring

Sup Forums

That one South American divegrass player who straight up died on the field. Somebody who watches divegrass should know what I'm talking about, post the story. It's so ridiculously sad that it seems like it can't be real but it is.

Checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Roy
>On October 20, 1995 – just eleven seconds into his first-ever shift for Boston University men's ice hockey team – a 20-year-old Roy slid head-first into the boards after University of North Dakota player Mitch Vig avoided Roy's check. The awkward impact with the boards resulted in Roy cracking his fourth and fifth vertebra and leaving him a quadriplegic. Since the accident, he has regained movement in his right arm.

tony romo never winning a ring

Anyone remember that one luge guy in Soji who got thrown off the track?

Fpbp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Airways_Flight_932
>We Are Marshall

the airplane crash that killed the yaroslavl lokomotiv team.

>pedo mod deleting this

Bane?

youtube.com/watch?v=PbhzM_1I_Qg
Eleven seconds

>inb4 a huezilan posts 7-1

western conference finals game 6

Hillsborough

Anyone who says otherwise is being an edgy cunt

JFT96

>Hillsborough
does soccer count as a sport they deserve it for going to watch a soccer match

Uruguayan best meat tbqh

reminds me of dale earnhardt's fatal crash. doesn't look any worse than any other crash on replay just horrible luck

It's okay, the fact that they should have been swept by what should have been an 8-8 team has caught up to them, their fan's are finally realizing they are are a pretty average at best team.

That one skiing accident where a guy just split his legs and I'm all shaking just thinking about it

The >gf to you situation

Munich Olympics, United dying in a plane crash in Munich, women

The deaths of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberg at imola in 1994

The baseball player who died after getting hit in the head with a ball soxalexis

Ernie Davis
The heisman winner AND got cancer a week after being drafted

/thread

Ya seeing him look at his entrails before passing out and eventually bleeding to death is pretty fucked up.

Phillip Rivers being trapped on the Chorgers

The real tragedy was Heysel because you cunts prevented teams from getting European football. Liverpool single-handedly prevented progress in the English league.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Aaron Rodgers need to conceal his homosexuality due to being the best player in the NFL

any news on a move in the winter transfer window already?

Can he do it on a Friday, in the middle of night, lads?

give him your power lads!

F

jalopnik.com/just-how-horrifying-was-the-worst-crash-in-motorsports-1589382023/amp

24h Le Mans 1955?
To date theres no official count of how many people died, and after that crash mercedes benz retired from racing (came back as a factory racing team in 2010)

This.

Wiped out the entire roster, trainers, coaches.
Doesn't get any worse than that.

Oh shit

Racing was crazy then

>he said it doesn't slip
>slipped
Heartbreaking