Why can the world just accept our superiority?

Why can the world just accept our superiority?

SUPERIOR

BRAHMIC

LINGAM

Because you do things like this

>literally translates to one with knowledge

Indian superiority confirmed desu senpai

I think Indians are more human than the Chinese

>t. Dikshit

Real talk though India is cool. I've only really interacted with second or third generation diaspora Indians though.

T. Poopinder Rameshwaran

the amount of awkward indian names i've heard over the years

>mahboob
>manikant
>hardik
>manmeet

its fortunate indians just go by nicknames now like

How can we compete?

ah yes

>Poopinder Rameshwaran
>Punjabi and Tamil name

Impossible

Most likely

You are

>t. Panjeet singhe Pooloowalia

I thought Hindus had to marry other Hindus?

dick shit haha

No, its cause you always live in the past and not civilized, your country are literally lost in the past and its impossible to progress

Nobody cares these days. Also
>That guy is a Hindu
He could easily be Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist etc etc

t. Cartel boss of the favelas

Holy shit I thought this was an ebin meme what the actual fuck rajeed what are you doing

There's a thread on the front page right now of a chink boiling a dog alive

How can we ever compete?

quite sure disemboweling a woman with a rusty rod is worse than giving an animal a warm bath, you towel-headed street-shitter

are they married?

wtflol

How the fuck do you get the idea that I'm Indian when I said that Indians are barely more human than the Chinese, you bucktooth, dog eating piece of chink shit.

Spotted all the Zhang Luos and Hardik Patels

why don't you want to drop English and use a latin alphabet for your language (I even can't imagine which language is native for you)

Fact: Indians are white

Yes bride in red and Indian groom. Indians are Aryans though so it's okay.

POOR LITTLE VIET BOY

BIG BROWN CAWK

why are you so rude to hong kong?

thats actually some Hindi song, some ebin redditer probably made the gif with english subltitle.

All Indian states have their own plenty of languages. English is also taught as foreign language. There is no need to replace anywhere anything. Why do you think we should drop English, its gay language I know but still?

poo in the loo, then we'll talk.

What do locals think of westerners coming to Vietnam to fuck your women?

Rajeed does what the fuck he wants in any open patch of ground

Well, in terms of poverty, misery, pollution. genetic disorders and public defecation you're indeed superior to most of the rest of the world.

don't know, French seems a lot better for me

Sexpats need to be lynched.

no french sounds like speaker has cocks in mouth. suits french people. not gonna work in India. also it is much less popular than english outside India. No benefit

Do locals ever beat up or rob obvious sex tourists?

hahaha

Sri Lanka bringing the chuckles

I watched that documentary. The problems are that many of India's poor don't have toilets or outhouses in their homes. There's this cultural stigma that pooing should not be performed indoors but rather outside because it's too dirty to do inside, or something. Also, in that dude's slum there were only like a handful of public toilets servicing an area of several thousand people. Lines were long and the bathrooms were quite filthy, so the beach was seen as more convenient.

I see commercials of india on CNN all the time. They brag about being I think the 6th largest economy or something like that. Yeah, with over 1,2 billion people that's fucking nothing. Indians are useless.
80 percent of their people are piss poor.

It's the eternal anglo that tries to keep the indo-ARYAN man down.

>eternal anglo
it doesn't even rhyme that well.

>i wonder how it gained that traction as a meme!

>supooriority