What is wrong with pedos and hebos? Do they not understand that girls cannot feel pleasure at such a young age...

What is wrong with pedos and hebos? Do they not understand that girls cannot feel pleasure at such a young age? Stop being such an uncivilized selfish sack of shit and follow society's rules. You should be neutered.

>Pedos says otherwise.

>girls cannot feel pleasure at such a young age
why does this matter? I just wanna bust a nut inside those tiny cunnies

These pedos are so delusional that they imagine these girls are "asking for it". When you get to prison, let's see if Tyrone thinks your ass is worth "asking for it".

>girls cannot feel pleasure at such a young age?
Are you fucking dumb? Seriously. Are you so retarded that you literally can't figure out how to use a search engine, do your own research, and quickly realize how incredibly fucking wrong you are? I'm not even telling you to believe me. Look it up, yourself. There are quite a few research papers done on the subject.

Hell, some of 'em probably didn't even get buried by academia.

>Claiming kids can feel pleasure
>Claiming such "research" exists
Nice try justifying your illness.

God made me this way.

Good for you, don't act on your urges or expect consequences. Think of the children's future.

The funny thing is there are tests that have proven that young girls tend to feel the most pleasure. That includes emotionally, physically, and sexually.

but I already acted on my urges and there were no consequences

How is that funny faggot? You're fucken making that shit up.

What are you admitting? Can you please be more concise?

molesting my nieces

Good on ya m8

Address and phone number? You know you're a sock piece of shit for even fantasizing such a thing. First off, it's your own fucken niece. Secondly, if she was a kid, she will be traumatized at that age not being able to develop a healthy relationship with older guardians.

it was two different nieces. one from each of my sisters. they were around 8 or 9 when it happened and they seem to be doing alright. they don't seem traumatized.

someone seems butthurt
>typical moralfag

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dude youre sick but being the rational being I am, were there any pleasure on bother parties? I hope they charge you if they developed unstably.

I laugh when I read post like this. Do you really think anything you do or say will change his mind.

i enjoyed it and thats all that matters. theyre 15 and 21 now and like i said, they seem to be doing alright

No but I know humans can rationalize when knowledge is presented in front of them if you refuse facts over fantasy, you are not human thus requiring death when captured.

If you think this didnt alter their life for the worst you should kys. The fact they are not still fucking you means you have a small dick also.

Not to mention that it has now caused that faggot a lifelong misery of craving to molest another young girl again which he will most likely turn to rape and possibly murder.

>itt niggas falling for bait
They can feel pleasure anyway. Op is just an retard.

Your picture makes me erect

As a pedo my self. It fucking disgusts me that you can be so nonchalant about not having any consequence. Or even be self aware enough to realize just how wrong what you did was. I acted on my instincts once. However I did get consequences but by some fucking miracle it was very short term. But in that time I literally thought my life was over. I hope you do get caught then maybe it will teach you something

You sound like a dictator.
>My word is King and I have no proof.

See this guy found Jesus. Lead by example. It is wrong to scar a girl's life by such a little act or gesture.

>this guy found Jesus

Lol what??

Whatever it is that helped you resist please post so pedos can follow.

Seconded.
Wake the fuck up to yourself. That you can do something doesnt mean you do it. Its a measure of you that you dont act on such urges.

not even showing us the top kek on that picture