Surely I'm not the only one that would fuck Amy Tumour out of spite/hate fuck?

Surely I'm not the only one that would fuck Amy Tumour out of spite/hate fuck?

...maybe you are?

nah, id lick her shitter like a pineapple fritter, she looks like the type of girl that could take a chopping

yeah, you are. Her body is not a problem, but I would rather fuck the monster from Pan's labyrinth than her fat pig face

I would fuck a sex doll that looks like her, but I wouldn't actually fuck her. It's complicated, I know.

She is a succubus, I guarantee it

She really bugs me, just find her unfunny.
But I'd fuck her. Also i'd fuck pretty much anyone.

sure why not.
as long as i'm allowed to wear ear plugs.

This.

We're sad.

I WOULD ANNIHILATE HER AND LACI GREEN WITH MY SHRIMP COCK

I'm not desperate enough to fuck that painfully unfunny scallywag

don't see how she's even remotely considered a comedian when she steals 70% of her material from former comedians.

Have you ever fucked a woman with a piggish face? They tend to stink all over their bodies. The smell is like cheese and vinegar. Its not good pussy and they are crybabies about blowjobs. My thoery is these are just naturally lazy hogs. Poor personal hygiene, sloppy homes, and usually they have been spoiled by their fathers. No i wouldnt fuck that cow unless my other choice was lena dunham then i would suck the shit out of Tumors ass and post pix online. anything to avoid dunham.

>nice tits
>squeezable body
>probably fat pussy

Sure. Put a paper bag over her piggu face and we're golden.

Underrated post/10

Also this

lol yeah, where the fuck is joe rogan? That fucking manlet will stalk carlos mencia for stealing material but says this fat bitch is funny and lets it slide.

I would but I'd really prefer Lena Dunham for a spite/hatefuck tbh

You cant put a paper bag over rotten fat bitch pussy yeast infection stink

joe rogan is also way too sensitive about weed. He seems more or less open minded (again, more or less) but you say one negative thing on his podcast about marijuana and he loses it.

Not that the length of time is necessary, but having smoked consistently for 10 years even i can say it wasn't completely harmless.

Maybe a little sad, sure.
But low standards are fine as long as you use a condom.
By low standards I of course mean "no standards whatsoever".

This bitch grosses me the fuck out.
I can stand big girls, chubby girls, whatever. But that body with tiny pancake tits just makes me want to barf.

That's my motto. Glad I'm not the only dude with no standards.

Rogan is a weak-minded dolt that is easily deluded by conspiracy theories. It would take just one clever shoop to make him start doubting the moon landings again.

Yes op she would have a gaping asshole with cum farting out. I would let her lick my asshole and fart in her mouth. But she's a nasty looking pig and can't stand her.

Someone has a grudge...

Lena Dunham is so desperate for sex that she made a series revolving around her getting laid and every time she shows up on media, she tries to "pose" naked because no self-respecting man, scratch that, not even thirsty betas, nothing with a penis will touch her.

Everyone ITT saying they would fuck Amy or Lena have obviously never been with a fatty.

Fat people, especially women have ungodly BO, like vomit inducing. They also dont bathe themselves like they should because as their bodies show, theyve given up.

Try going down on a fat bitch, get a whiff of her pussy that i guarantee you smells like the juice at the bottom of a fish monger's dumpster thats sat in the summer sun for a month.

Sure do, fat chicks should swing from a noose, but they'd break the rope/tree branch

i got her sex tape

does anyone happen to have that big ass paragraph someone posted about this cunt last night? it was made of premium keks

Thats some rando hogbeast

It really isn't