Why is this completely retarded, nigger level asshole running the show? How did this happen?

Why is this completely retarded, nigger level asshole running the show? How did this happen?

Lol hell turn america into greece

He'll be lucky if he doesn't turn it into glass

It was a coup. Putin won.

madam nigger level asshole

We're living in "Brave New World":

What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egotism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that our fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that our desire will ruin us.

I love him, everyday I turn on tv and watch the new sitcom "the retarded president"
it's amazing how he can find new ways to embarrass himself and the country on a daily basis

He mastered the art of style over substance. People will buy poison if it's marketed well.

Because the dems forced Hillary on the left... failed campaign, failed politician...

and yet he is still better than Hillary..

It's amazing, isn't it. The view from the outside is that a horrible mistake has been made. It's like watching a train wreck with an infinitely long train of bulk bullshit wagons as Sean Spicer alternately praises it and denies that it is happening.

because retards showed up in record nubers to vote retard and the only fail safe the US had to prevent that was poorly devised enough to facilitate it instead.

I fail to see how. She may not be popular or incredibly well liked but she is competent. You don't have to like someone for them to do a good job.

yeah right. Because Hillary would have sat next to the German chancellor like a spoilt child, refusing a handshake, turning your country into a laughing stock on the global stage, yet again, rather than being diplomatic and reinforcing your narrative.
You fucking retard.

>muh hillary boogeyman

says everyone who voted for this monstrisity

that is not how you spell incompetent.

exactly.

Yesterday I was watching the sequel of that episode where the idiotic main character, despite having the best source of information on the planet, gets his info from shit like fox, infowars and breitbart.
After claiming that the former president wiretapped him without any proof, and after everyone calling out his BS, including the FBI and the national security, he watches a conspiracy retard on fox claiming that Obama used British intelligence to wiretap his tower. He then makes Spicer repeat this nonsense on a press conference and when the Brits come out saying it's nonsense, not only he does not apologize, but he said on tv that he saw hat on Fox, and that any question about it should be asked to Fox.
Fox promptly respond that they run that interview with the conspiracy faggot but that they don't support and confirm the BS mentioned during the interview.

Can't wait for the next episode

Can't argue. Good comparison. Sane conclusion.

he's so fucking dumb and ignorant and stubborn. he is the face the the true USA unfortunately. he is every shitty entitled tourist that visits your country.

honestly it's the death knell of an old way of thinking, the last ditch effort to prevent globalism, it's completely futile you can't reinforce borders with the Democratization of information technology, society is changing and becoming evermore representative of the people (I know you think it's the opposite but it's true) I think it's actually a sign of positive change overall, it's just going to suck for a few years

True... But trump has done his part in making America look bad already. Just today I heard he accused Obama of tapping his phone. Don't know all details or what the truth is yet. But if that is a lie its gonna make him and our country look really bad...

you know, what's scary is that you retards genuinely believe that Hillary wasn't competent and that Trump is.

Can't wait for Ryan's policies to fuck you over to death and beyond

Completely retarded, nigger level assholes make up the majority of your sad excuse for a first world country.

You might be the one to spend the most on their military, but that's it. You are still completely retarded, nigger level assholes.

He won because the democratic party has turned into a party of social engineering and autistic communists that's why

Ignorant white trash without money elected ignorant white trash with money. The US is now a white trash trailer park reality shit show.

I'll just leave this here, Trump's accomplisments so far:

1. DOW up over 2000 points. Millions of Americans 401k's skyrocket.

2. Numerous companies like GM, Chrysler/Fiat, Harley-Davidson, Intel and others Elect to keep American factories in the US saving tens of thousands of US jobs.

3) Reversed idiotic Coal Regulations on the mining industry that Obama put into place in the last 30 days of his Administration.

4) Reduced the cost of the F-35 Jet Fighter by hundreds of millions of dollars saving an estimated $700,000,000.00.

5) Reduced the cost of the two Air Force Ones saving millions of dollars.

6) installing the THADD anti-missile defense system in South Korea to counter North Korea's aggression.

7) Establishing strong ties with Israel after nearly 8 years of the US turning their back on them.

8) Commitments by NATO members to increase defense spending by 2% of their GDP, something they are contractually supposed to do but haven't

9) Had the largest bombing sorties ever against Al Queda in Yemen having an unprecedented 29 strikes in one night

10) Signed Presidential Order marking it easy for African Americans to obtain college degrees from community colleges.

11) Signed Presidential Order protecting women's rights.

12) Signed Presidential Order increasing penalties against those who kill police officers.

13) Has begun deportations of criminal illegal aliens.

14) Started increased vetting of immigrants from the same seven countries Obama identified.

15) Started plans for a southern border wall to help slow illegal immigration.

Trump is smarter and more successful than you'll ever be; know your damn role and shut your mouth, fuckboi.

lol the president controls the stock market eh?

>4) Reduced the cost of the F-35 Jet Fighter by hundreds of millions of dollars saving an estimated $700,000,000.00.
This program needs to be cancelled altogether because we've already pissed away more than it was supposed to cost and it's behind schedule.

>communists

sure feels good to see Reagan's party kiss the ass of a KGB agent turned gangster

A big problem with people rn is that they are to gung-ho or just completely hate him. We need more people in the middle who are gonna think reasonably. A bad idea is a bad and a good one is good. Stop being in this mindset where either everything he does is amazing and he can't do wrong, or everything he's doing is complete shit.

He won because the DNC didn't believe in Bernie and his ideals, and Hillary coasted at the end, thinking she was entitled to the win and therefore would get it (just like she did when she ran against Obama).

>autism, the post

totally agreed. with 3d printing coming, on demand, and an increasing either virtual design space - wth your avatar's and world skins or easily created by buying the design file - you can't stop it. america needs to adapt early to preserve our place and we have been set back.

>how did this happen?
Democracy, something that faggot leftists have tried to destroy for years.

no the voters didn't, he lost by millions of votes. i still don't believe in them and i still don't think he woudl have survived the election. no one on the republican side turned their sights on bernie. he would have been destroyed.

Honestly the front page of the chan says it better than I ever could.

You see the thread below your one? this is why we need someone like trump running things, this is what happens when people are overly accepting and free from prejudice. The world needs ignorant people like Donald because most people are shit and we need to oppress how shit they are so atleast on the surface they can act normal and function in society.

1. POTUS doesn't control the economy, didn't do anything to directly cause this

2. POTUS doesn't control american corporations

3. coal is dead, has been dead, and he's intentionally neglecting the future of energy sources

4. POTUS doesn't determine the price of fighter jets. also an initial step in increasing the already over-bloated american war regime.

5. meanwhile wastes millions of tax dollars flying Air Force one to vacation in mar a lago every weekend, on our tax dollars

6. South Korea can fight their own wars, we don't need to keep expanding our military, wasting tax dollars, and making enemies around the globe

7. ZIONIST ALERT!!!! ZIONIST ALERT!!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!!! ZIONIST ALERT!!!! ZIONIST ALERT!!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!!! ZIONIST ALERT!!!! ZIONIST ALERT!!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!! JEW PUPPET!!!!!

8. commitments aren't actions, they've been "making commitments" for years without any action. he's also working to dismantle NATO, or at least claims he is

9. Wasn't Obama rightfully criticized for his rampant drone bombing?? So increasing them is a good thing?

>tbc

i'm high and this confused the fucjk out of me

It is a lie. NSA/FBI have confirmed it so he tried to say GCHQ did it at Obama's behest. Cheltenham have replied and called it out as "ridiculous" and ordered Spicer/Trump not to repeat it; just for those guys to state anything publicly is rare, to confirm or deny operational matters is unheard of, and our grandchildren will be talking about that one time they were blunt as fuck about it.
Yes, trump is a liar. And Alice Cooper said he cheats at golf.

Op here. You win at internets.

He's saying that you need prejudiced assholes in the world so that people who enjoy more degenerate pleasures will be forced into hiding it.

While this sort of works, it's also illegal in the US. Additionally, it's far too hateful to be a good idea, you'll only get more retarded backlash. You'd be better off attempting to take down legitimately destructive groups like the SJWs or BLM lunatics, exposing their bullshit and stopping their cancerous ideologies in their tracks. Furries and normal gays pose far less threat to the world, after all.

>cont

10. Fuck niggers

11. Fuck women

12. Fuck the police

13. One good thing finally

14. Just like the TSA, this isn't accomplishing anything, hasn't done anything helpful

15. People have been getting past walls for millenia, wasting hundreds of millions on a wall isn't going to stop them unless we also spend additional hundreds of millions to monitor and maintain every stretch of that wall

yeah i know that, but when i expanded the pasted image i couldn't figure out where it started and ended.

I would've voted for Bernie. I didn't vote for hillary cause she didn't earn the the democratic spot. They gave it to her and robbed Bernie and the American people of the chance to steer the country in a liberal direction. And since the voters on the left felt betrayed and robbed we disbanded the party while the right stayed United. We have no one to blame for president trump except for the people that tried cramming Hillary down our throats

yeah except she got millions more votes so she did really win it fag. even bernie knows that.

YOU and other morons like you are why we have trump. sorry.

Sorry for being late to work again! OK, here we go: He is such a poo poo head! ...on to the next thread...

>yeah except she got millions more votes so she did really win it fag. even bernie knows that.

Yes she got more votes
No she didn't win
Do you understand my simple words?

there was alot of voter fraud for hillary
donald trump actually had majority vote.

it looks like smart people vote for trump if you read the misdirecting graph correctly.

Alleged and probably true
Just not proven

Entropy. It's about time more people started noticing the cracks. Hopefully the whole wall doesn't come crashing down before we can fix it. Maybe that's what he meant. Might actually a genius willing to be labeled a fool to save us all.

This. Society is literally like the Feelies nowadays. It's depressing as shit to see.

Hillary would have governed slightly to the right of Obama, and slightly to the left of retarded.