Are there actually any black guys on Sup Forums?

Are there actually any black guys on Sup Forums?

Wondering if the "big dick" myth ruins the first encounter or makes it awkward

You know, because of the unrealistic expectations and all that... It seems like a shit situation.

Blackfag here.
It makes it better.

no

Why? Unless you're actually hung, which is statistically unlikely, it seems like expectation are set up to disappoint more often than not.

You should've used a watermelon or fried chicken pic for that

I don't have anything against blacks guys. Trying to get an actual response because the myth seems destructive than positive...

Mixed user here with white gf

Not really "muh dik" threads are either posted by.

1) Jews and/or Leftists promoting race mixing

2) Sup Forums wanting you to think that Jews and/or leftists are promoting race mixing in a mocking tone

I have seen evidence to support both positions.

Did you find that some women were attracted to you because of the hung myth? Those women would be shit to date anyway, but wondering if the myth is a disadvantage in dating?

She has a cute butt.

Neither watermelon nor fried chicken have something against black people

wtf

Never seemed like someone was attracted to me with the hopes of getting a big dick. I can say though that having one makes a lot of positions painful for the girl

Not black, but I can only assume I'm the only American Indian on here.

She definitely does. It's dope

Do you guys deal with hate because of the interracial thing or are most people cool with it?

At least if youre white and you perform well you get points. Chicks just assume black guys are amazing in bed, which is why they're fucking a black guy to begin with.

Probably a safe assumption

what is she shitting?

Agreed. That's exactly why I think the BBC myth actually fucks over the vast majority of black guys.

Ethnic origin?

Black people are not real.

In general most people are cool with it. We tend to avoid areas where it may be an issue but outside of an occasional weird stare by some old people everyone's chill about it

No. They're all busy fucking your mom.

Ive actually never seen a real black person. Is this a myth?

yeah
there's probably a unicorn too

Women cannot into measurements, so it's OK.

This site is pretty hostile. Surprised you're here. Well done

I'm white but my black ex-gf browsed and posted on Sup Forums. I don't think she went on Sup Forums much, but I got into /gif/ because of her

neat, Asians (the chingchong ones) don't care at all, cause there's so many of them.

You need to leave your moms basement to see people. Try doing that once.

we are all niggers, apparently.

A bunch of people posting racist shit from behind a keyboard is not too bad. Plus I'm usually just here for a good fap

Did you date black chicks too?

You looking for big round white asses to fap to? Haha.

yep, right here

Haha, I live in an area full of whites. Its peaceful as fuck. You mad?

I've actually never dated a black chick. I've had sex with them before but never dated. It might be some weird Oedipus thing because my mom is white

Are you into white women exclusively? Has the BBC myth fucked up dating for you?

I'm a fan of all big asses. White or not haha

Ahh. I see.

I don't even think the interracial thing is the real issue, what white men dislike about white women dating black men is the likelihood that a black man either directly believes in or is somehow involved with rap or gang subculture. The ideology of those subcultures is at the very least nihilistic and causes black men to never follow any constructive ambitions, only basal ones - at least until they stop believing in it or sympathizing with it. White women have very high standards for the ambitions of white men and abandoning that standard is often a contrarian act carried out by a white woman who is simply frustrated with dating smart, complicated men and instead wants one they believe they can manipulate. These relationships often end quickly when the white woman realizes black men, or any type of men really, can dismiss these attempts at manipulation without intellectually engaging with them - and that white men were just attempting to be "fair" by listening to them at all. It is often the hallmark of a woman who's failed many times with the always ill-advised "I can get him to change" strategy.

None of this really applies to intellectual black men and I don't really blame intellectual black men for not giving outward indications they don't share in the nihilistic culture of their peers primarily because they have to deal with said peers far more often than I ever will. But if you see a healthy and long-lasting whiteF/blackM relationship chances are the black man is actually some sort of secret nerd.

I'm attracted to all types of women, though I find white women to be the most boring, generally speaking

Nothing has fucked up my dating life because I have no dating life. I've been told that I have a big dick though

Another blackanon here. Been here for awhile. Penis size s 7.5 inches with no complaints. I'm not a thug, rather laid back and a proud computer tech nerd. All my sisters married white guys and I'm cool with it (they are good guys, decent and strong willed).

I leave the basement all the time, never seen a real black person. I'm sure that they are a myth or an urban legend cooked up by the government to have a legit way of laundering money because of "welfare"

You in North Dakota or what?

I live in Atlanta. Right by the airport. Never seen a black person. ever

Even if there are niggers here you would not get an answer as they can't read

That's a long ass way of saying women want security as well as a good sexual connection, and it takes both to carry a relationship any distance.

I'm black. I'm 6ยด3 and have an 8.5 inch knob. I guess it's just proportional to my height?

Are you in the U.K.?

You spelled 2 inch wrong.

To attract any other black dudes to the thread...

I'm black and I agree with this. Black/Hip Hop "culture" is siht and a fucking disgrace to the race. I'm a proud punk rocker.

you spelled half inch wrong

I'm from the UK. But I'm studying abroad. I used the US retard system so that people here would understand.

I'm sorry you're stuck with a manclith there mate. I said it was proportional to my height. If you weren't a 12yo, you'd understand.

I don't speak Congolese nigger.

Manclit*

sorry mate, I don't speak fucking ooga boga sudanese or whatever nigger.

Your fucking mum does when I'm shagging her from behind.

Ooga booga, calm down darkie. You look like an angry shadow.

>can't even speak english properly, go back to africa ya fuckin monkey, don't have a chimpout

The edgy teens have shown up. Great.

Your fucking country does when they mine our diamonds bitch.

Ok,kid.

Is this a BBC tribute thread now?

3edge5me

Nah son LBC, and I'm not talkin' about Long Beach.

fake news.. sorry fake post. no white women in her right mind would voluntarily accept this shit inside her body! c'mon

and he tries with the comeback, but what's this, the cum is on his face instead

I'd pay to see you stepping up to a black guy saying shit like this. Obviously, you wouldn't, becuase you can't even look up at the one that fucks your mother, and all that rage that you have inside from hearing her moans at night and picturing that, long black cock in your mum's ass and mouth, you come here, to your safe place, the internet. Keep it up chap, I really don't give a fuck. And I'm just replying to you, because of how your strong samefaggin.

If there are, they're niggers.

Nig nog reporting in

I'd pay to see, I was told black people aren't real.

kek, which zoo taught you english? Aslo, I'd pay to see a real black person. Come out here and I'll say it to your face

Still don't understand why this triggers so many fags....

Because beastiality is illegal.

Are you here to fap to white amateurs?

Go to your little sister's room, and see it for yourself.

Hey, I'm a handsome hung black near wizard (28 yr old virgin). Actually serious.

28 and still a virgin, kill yourself.

You rationalize the irrational...YOU DO THAT

no they're just a myth.

probably some niggers are lurking though...

Tranny loving short cocked niglet.

What's the point of posting pics of average sized cocks?

I want to see that in my wife

once again proving how much of an animal you are, have fun fucking my sisters aborted fetus, not that there's much left after i got a hold of it. And while you're out there in the field, pick some cotton for me like the good nigger you are

I will after I get to fuck the person I've been saving myself for, you.

Well you're gonna need a lot of lube, I'm gonna prolapse that nigger booty.

I could send my hot wife over for you to drain your balls into?

the cuckery is real, I bet you voted for Hillary. Jeezus get out of here man.

Baby it's you that's gonna need the lube to take my bbc in that tight man pussy of yours.