Rate my body Sup Forums. Im 6'1

Rate my body Sup Forums. Im 6'1

FUCK OFF
RATE THREADS GO ON YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT

This is Sup Forums. Random. As in anything goes.

Also I don't want dick. I just want to know if my body would be considered attractive by most standards. Excuse me for seeing if I have any postitive attributes in the eyes of others.

you're body is very nice looking, don't change a thing

What about getting even more /fit/?

9/10 show penis

No, i think being to muscular can been unattractive, where you are now is perfect

Well I'm still getting more muscular because of sports, and that's more important than appearance to me

I mean, you do you, I gave my opinion

body looking good, what about your legs?

I cannot for the life of me lose weight. I'm eating 500 calories under my TDEE and I'm actually gaining weight. Sometimes it's just genetics I guess

Its about the type of food you put in. Lots of cardio, make sure you get the right foods. Get the correct amount of each nutrient in your body. Lots of cardio. I cannot stress this enough, lots of cardio.

nigger

Uhh I'm white

i bet you have skinny legs - work on those

6.5" long, 6" around

Disgusting mirror/20

(You're actually good looking af.)

Uhhh

Prefer attention whores not fags.

Stil nothing to worry about, looks very well in proportion. think you also know that yourself don't ya?

you're very skinny with little muscle, underdeveloped abs. you look like a 16-18 year old skinny fag

I actually think of myself how thinks. Legal adult, I promise

you're evenly proportioned, yes but you still have the body of a lanky teenager...