Ask a Genderfluid person anything thread

Ask a Genderfluid person anything thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029265
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7LczZ0fVg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many cocks do you suck per day?

You a gay

Why haven't you offed yourself?

Did mommy and daddy ever give you any attention?

Did you know if I had a dollar for every gender that exists I'd have two dollars?

Im Bisexual

not many, I'm not that lucky

how does it feel being this depressed?

???

> not many

>interrogating the mentally ill

For what purpose? There is nothing to gain from the endeavor.

what he means is, "why haven't you killed yourself"

I actually had a really good childhood with no signs of abuse, nor do I have any mental health issues. I feel I'm expressing myself through gender identities.

I'm perfectly happy :)

Why? You're insane.
There's nothing to be gained or learned.

kek, I probably should

if you were perfectly happy you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

>I do not have any mental health issues.
>Genderfluid
Pick one.

Even though your mentally ill? Or is that what makes it possible?

I have no signs of being mentally ill, perfectly sane

tru

You just said you are gender fluid......

Why would genderfluidity have any link to mental health issues? Other than of course the wheezing pitty whores of tumblr. It's a genuine identity masked by teens wearing cat makeup and listening to 21 pilots.

So you are a mental health professional with work experience?

Hormones. If you have a biologically normal level of hormones for your Sex you will not express yourself with gender unless a mental health deficit is involved

>gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Both parents are shrinks with experienced backgrounds, I have been tested in the past but I am perfectly healthy.

You like biceps? chyeh, that makes u a gay boi

> parents
If they were in any way morally bound they would know they cannot treat or diagnose your issues because of a conflict of interests. I'll assume they have in some way indicated that what you are conveying to us about your mental stability is true, meaning they are a disgrace to their practice. Check and m8.

Hormones have more physical characteristics than psychological ones , typically I still have a body fitting to my birth sex.

Hormones affect emotions which are tied dirctly to personality traits, or, gender.

>I feel I'm expressing myself through gender identities.
Gender identities are not a means by which one expresses themselves, it's a marker, something which simply makes it easier to make a baseline guess on your personalty. The reason why people like you are so hated and not understood by others is because you've broken this part of the social contract - this isn't bad in its own, but you've done it for no fucking reason, which is irritating.
However, what's equally irritating is that you haven't really broken it. Just because you change your clothes, or just because you dye your hair, or just because you wear or don't wear make up does not change your gender.
>"But I say so!!!"
Blah, blah, there is a reason that damn Helicopter copypasta meme exists. It's to mock the idea that we must also break the social contract because you say so, without you even truly doing it in the first place.

Of course not, but living so close with people who deal with the mental health spectrum on a daily basis it would be hard for them to not discover an underlying mental health instability. Had some counselling in college, once again 100% sane.

Ok why hasn't anyone said this, there's only two fucking genders, you're born a boy or a girl and you can't change it OP.

Just thought I'd let you know

Personality is not Gender, it's personality.
How do you even equate the two?

Definitely, but with that being said I didn't wake up one day and think 'Oh i'll just decide to be a guy today'

Dafuq is wrong with you?!

That doesn't refute my point. Also, your alleged counseling in college is too vague to prove anything. You would have to obtain multiple opinions from multiple qualified personel to prove your claim. Check and m8

Why haven't you killed youself yet?

What is your iq?
And when have you last seen a doctor?
Has he diagnosed you with a mental illness?

I feel you have proven to be self deluded at this point, even though that was basically confirmed from the threads start. Have a good day faggot.

It is, it's my self expression. I don't do the whole pronoun thing but some days I definitely feel more masculine/feminine than others. It's less about a social taboo more about how I feel comfortable.

I am genuinely curious at this point.

Why are you such an attention seeking faggot?

Why? The lables "male" or "female" don't determine who you are, they're a mere quality. If you were happy with yourself, you wouldn't change it.

Oi faggot, I just got here. And you didn't answer my question! I want a legitimate answer here!

On a scale from 1 to genderfluid, how retarded are you?

i bet you watch pewdiepie

Above average intelligence
2 weeks ago
Nope.

what turned you into a faggot?

Do you not have enough problems in your life? Is that why?

Congrats on being a special snowflake that's taken the time to research and define yourself with the current SJW trend.

Are you sure about that sir?

That wasn't a question hence the lack of reply

It is, by definition, a mental illness.
Gender dysphoria

Does your name start with a K?

Easiest way to explain it, gender expression is definitely a social ideology without those stereotypes we probably wouldn't even need terms like 'genderfluid'.

Retard. Google biopsychological differences on gender.
There's your proof that physical characteristics do affect mental ones.
Mental is the result of chemicals dumbass

I have never experienced gender or body dysphoria. Once again, more of an expression term for me personally.

why do you think Sup Forums is a good place to talk to people about gender?

Nope, sorry

>It is, it's my self expression.
You essentially just said "Nuh uh, because I say so". Never the less, you didn't address the rest of my statement, which leaves me to believe you don't want to argue it. You have nothing to defend to you? You do realize that if you don't argue or defend what you believe in then you lose out, right?

Bitch no one's 100% masculine or feminine.
Even if you are 100% socially feminine, and physically male, you are still a male. Forever.

Not at all kek, just wanted to see others opinions on Sup Forums. I knew it would turn into a mass roast at me lmao

Did you know that by becoming the OP you default to faggot?

Then I refer you to:

Do you have a nickname for your penis?
Is it "the gender fluid dispenser"?

Not at all kek, just wanted to see others opinions on Sup Forums. I knew it would turn into a mass roast at me lmao

Not necessarily true. People can transition etc. nowadays

>Personality is not Gender, it's personality.
>Retard. Google biopsychological differences on gender.
>There's your proof that physical characteristics do affect mental ones.
>Mental is the result of chemicals dumbass
... Fucking, what? You didn't provide anything. I thought gender was created by society? So naturally I'm fucking curious as to why people nowadays are trying to equate a personality - IE someone's character, and the mental traits that define them - as also their gender. Because that makes no fucking sense to me. I'm a sarcastic cunt, does that make me Sarcastic-Gendered? Fuck you.

No they can mutilate and attempt to suppress and supplement hormones, but they're still their original sex.

I don't have a penis unfortunately, otherwise that is a brilliant name.

Have you seen the transmen Aydian Dowling, Buck Angel and Laith Ashley? pretty manly if you ask me

Bitch, Tumblr isn't a sufficient source for psychology of gender.
Peer-reviewed, accredited journal:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0029265

Excerpt:
Sex differences in personality are believed to be comparatively small. However, research in this area has suffered from significant methodological limitations. We advance a set of guidelines for overcoming those limitations: (a) measure personality with a higher resolution than that afforded by the Big Five; (b) estimate sex differences on latent factors; and (c) assess global sex differences with multivariate effect sizes. We then apply these guidelines to a large, representative adult sample, and obtain what is presently the best estimate of global sex differences in personality.

what grade did you get in biology?

you're just using a fancy word for bisexual.if you re implying you feel like a man or like a woman then men and women cannot be equal.thinking that if you are a bit sensitive doesn't mean you re feeling like a female.how do you know how the opposite biological sex feels?and how and why is it different ? also the fact that in today s society conservative gender roles are being overruled doesn't mean you re not your biological sex.

F U C K I N G R E K T
U C K I N G R E K T F

Why the fuck are most of your arguments "Nuh-uh, nope" You aren't addressing what he said with anything of substance.
Fuck. If you actually thought for yourself you'd have something here. All you've said is "Wah, wah, my Feelings, blah blah, Well I feel, blah blah" Fuck off with this shit, if anything I want to get you, but every time I try to understand this shit I'm met with this meaningless garbage. If you really are an individual who feels so uncomfortable existing because of stereotypes, you're weak. I'm a pretty effeminate male, I hate having body hair so I get rid of it constantly, and I dress however the fuck I want, you don't see me running around trying to push forward unsustainable ideas. I just shrug and tell people to fuck off if they bother me, surprisingly once you establish that you don't give a fuck about other people, they reciprocate it. Just fuck off.

Almost 2 dollars...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7LczZ0fVg&feature=youtu.be

Hell has a special place for sinners like yourself

I actually have a degree in biology. Obviously biological sex and gender expression are a lot different.

Bisexuality and Genderfluidity are totally different things.

Bisexual= Attraction to Male and Female sexes.
Genderfluid= A person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.

why havent you responded to this guy?

So what's your point? Other people choose to have an open identity other than yours, why does that make you unhappy? What was your original question?

Savage

God is probably at least a little bit gay.

A faggot with a decent grip on reality?
What?

>Obligatory Samefag
I still haven't been given a fucking answer to my question, and if anything what you've given me is equally as frustrating to understand why you're pronouncing around like a faggot saying you're right.
Here, I'll make it super simple.
I'm asking how one could say that Personality and Gender are the SAME THING. You know, how they're EQUATED. Even in the completely fucking irrelevant excerpt you gave, it establishes that they are observing a difference in PERSONALITY with different SEXES. Now if you are saying Sex and Gender are the same thing that's something else entirely, but you aren't answering my fucking question!

How's it feel to know your identity isn't even remotely valid and that you'll grow out of it an 2 years and look back at it in shame?

>Genderfluid person
sucks to be you I'm gendersolid

How many times have you tried killing yourself?

What research do you speak of that 100% proves this form of identity isn't real? I feel like it's all let and let live in this situation.

You're not going to get an answer. OP got BTFO and will ignore you for the rest of this thread

>tfw OP is desperately googling answers
kek

Don't make me laugh.
I did dumbass. Read the journal. They aren't the same thing, but they're strongly correlated because of a common factor--sex.

Just triggered another snowflake how bah dah

and how do your determine your gender and the fluidity of it? to determine it you need something that is stable not a cultural ideea of what a man should be like and what a woman should be like that changes and is very varied across different cultures .you need something fixed and mostly fixed to to yourself like attraction.please respond to the guestion regarding how does the other gender feel like?how do you sumarize a man or a woman ?by what they should be ? by how they should dress? by what their role and reaction should be? you re doing the real feminists -that are equality seeking - a real disfavour

If I'm asexual I'm gendergluid??