You have exactly 7 seconds to name another player who has engineered wins against the caliber of teams that this man...

You have exactly 7 seconds to name another player who has engineered wins against the caliber of teams that this man has and therefore deserves the Heisman more. Protip, you can't.

I'm looking forward to him being a bust in the NFL

The QB doesn't matter at Alabama.
Never has.

We'll see. He's what, 18? He's already a monster and only going to get better.

>inb4 ACL tear in the last game before his draft
>ends career

If you honestly think there is anyone even close to lamar Jackson right now in the hiesman race then you havnt watched football this year

Sam darnold

>If you honestly think there is anyone even close to lamar Jackson right now in the hiesman race then you havnt watched football this year

You must have missed his game tonight. He's done. Above average player on an average team that looks good because they played mediocre teams all season.

>former Heisman ""contender"" Lamar Jackson

He's the reason Bama will lose when they actually play a decent team

Casuals actually believe this

Nice meme.

>when they actually play a decent team

lol how many ranked teams have they knocked off already this season? Knocked off 3 in a row as well I believe.

delusional. checking out the schedule rankings. Bama has the hardest schedule and still steamrolls everyone with a teenage qb, get real

>it's a give it to the one Alabama player anyone can name episode
i lel evrytiem

>cluelessness

And that's only because of how overrated the SEC is like every year. Look at their schedule. It's awful

When resurgent Tennessee beats Bama in the SEC Championship, you'll see why the kid has no chance of winning.

He's right. With Bama's defense and constant GOAT tier runningbacks you can have retards like Aj McCarron look good.

it was like 2 years ago, bro

goddamn

The bandwagon's never full.

>plays in front of an NFL-caliber o-line
>has a defense that's better than the Browns
>responsible for wins

Not to mention >le takes 3 holding on one play to score against LSU.