First time watching Lord of the weed. What am I in for?

First time watching Lord of the weed. What am I in for?

Adventure certainly, diabeetus certainly

>laptop on bed with no cooler underneath.

You're a dumbass mate.

>dominos

Augis? Is this you?

why bother using a plate for the sauces if you're going to have the boxes laid out in front of you anyway? and what the fuck is that thing to the left of the chicken strips?

are you sure you have enough pizza there?

>watching movies on a laptop
>eating near your electronics

>watching moves on that tiny ass screen
>eating dominos
do normies actually do this?

>no projector for true cinema
>not even a tv
>piece of shit laptop

A fucking good time ... A long as hell good time

Hope you got the extended editions

You understand not every laptop has fans in the bottom?

holy fuck i just delivered to you! you're gonna eat all that by yourself?! wtf you fatty.

>dominoes
>ordered a small, medium and large pizza
>even ordered sides

kys

Did he tip?

pizza

I'm not American, but I ate Domino's once in USA. What's the problem? It tasted the same as pretty much all the pizza there and they had good deals.

All the same, OP confirms to me further what I saw in USA : you're very fat.

Nope paid in exact change right down to the very last cent. Didn't make eye contact once. Spilled change all over the floor as he handed it to me and just stood there waiting for me to pick it up. I said sarcastically "enjoy your pizza", to which he replied "you too" and then rushed back inside muttering something about having a bane thread he needed to post in.

>watching any movie on a laptop
How fucking poor are you?

Lets just say you can actually eat all of that in one sitting, wouldn't it all just be gross and cold from like a quarter of the way through?

>newfags

sorry but I don't spend my life here you fucking sperg

i know its an old pic, doesnt make dominos any less of an overpriced piece of shit

the bed gets extremely hot and overheats the laptop buddy

Pizza can be left out for days. The quality may take a nosedive, but it's not like dominos was all that high of a bar to begin with.

heartburn

why is there a mini pizza?

For when you aren't hungry enough for a full pizza.

Sooooooo liking lotr means I should go to Reddit ? Well OK .... Maybe I should go to Reddit then so it's down to the hall to the left? Right ?

>Sausage can be left out for days

Good luck with that.

>he thinks it's real sausage on pizzas

For an appetizer to prepare for eating the large pizza. The 3rd pizza is for desert afterwords. Doesn't anyone understand American traditions?

That's entirely too many pizzas.

Europeans don't know shit about culture. Maybe if they had one, they could begin to understand, but they don't.

I think it's garlic bread

what are the tendies for?

Toppings.

>watching films on a laptop
>eating all of that by yourself

pls die

>pls die
What do you think I'm trying to do every time I order pizza?

I have the same plates