Rekt

Rekt

i shouldn't be here. this is so wrong. you are not people.

Well... Ur not a killer.. Or maybe I just don't feel like one right now

U*

Hello friend. enjoy you're stay , here. We love new people and u will find this ocmmunity very friendly!

day of rake will soon come for you.

that's hot

kek I have been here since the pools were closed.

oh my god gross
>"foot fetishes are disgusting"
how the fuck are people into this?

Mexicans or ISIS?

If I may turn the people to Exhibit A.

I rest my case against 3rd world immigration into our countries.

Maybe man but I don't care If I die or u.. And honestly I'm angry it's not how I would be .. But jail and all these things tested me in ways i don't like and I can't handle it so I do this until I can learn a better way

why?

No. No you havn't

Fucking nips man.

I can tell Isis the hand cutting unmistakable

Is this hero still facing charges?

ok.

dude haven't you seen those cartel executions. That is way more fucked

Facing charges for what? Cleaning up the neighborhood is a good deed.

Getting cringe by the OP vid is normal Sup Forumsro... that one is absolutely gruesome

Kek

why is this even here?

welcome to the real world kiddo, enjoy your stay :^)

the white dude looks like the type of liberal shill who posts about coffee on facebook lmao

Exactly but the courts still tried to press him charges for bashing antifa skulls into pulp

totally. that kid clearly would've been ungrateful and gone on a shooting spree if we let him in

that guy who got knocked out must have been a libtard because everyone who isn't a libtard knows around blacks you never relax.

>"b-but... muh peace, love, and getting t-together."
It ain't happening.

lol

What's happening here? Kickback knocked him out?

selling a loaded tun you stole back to its owner..... exactly what Id expect from someone with that face

Most videos that show a dull knife struggling to slices its way through necks come out of south America. The most famous one came out of Russia though.
Isis is typically more brazen and open about it, using proper tools and getting the job done much more quickly.

If gore videos like these were shown to the public support for illegal mexicans would drop in an instant. There's a reason most military and police are conservative.

Wtf it this, a stunt?

Darwin Award

sniped.

Foot fetishes are great I like feet but gore is a better orgasm. Seeing the life drain out of their eyes makes me cum every time, the terror and pain they have is so wrong but feels so right in every good way. Pussy faggots gtfo this thread, hope you end up on this site, ill be sure to make a cum tribute to your death

son of a drug lord who didn't pay up.

>If gore videos like these were shown to the public support for illegal mexicans would drop in an instant.
Do you know how these retards think? They give 0 shits about that. They're ignorant as fuck and think everyone is friends.

well you are a faggot.

>
sniper

that is by far the most unhealthy fetish to have
I would never fap again if i could get off to that

He would have grown up to be just like the men who killed him.
How many illegals do you know?
Most I know have killed before in Mexico, be it for gangs, self defense, or revenge.
One I know who used to work at a food place I went to killed his father with a knife then fled to the United States. He eats spiders.
Totally the kinda people we need here.

Looks like something straight out of an hentai

What did this repulsive cunt think would happen?

What the fuck possesses people to do this shit?

The world needs pic related

>implying you'd have done anything different

uh oh, looks like we got a badass. let me guess, you used to wear a black shirt with a flame pattern on it when you were 13. lol so edgy! look at me guys i cum to people dying! give me attention please!!!

I believe a bullet entered his skull by way of his forehead. The bullet continued through and damaged his brain matter, wounding him fatally. Then it proceeded to exit his skull through the back. The energy of the round dragged some of his brain out of the exit wound. This was fatal.

That is what might've happened.

Love this one

Brazilians

Hollywood and other ruling class support wouldn't go away, but general public support would.

story?

I'm not implying I would beat the shit out of them.
If I see a group of nigger teens hanging out, I simply change my path of travel, without making it obvious that I'm avoiding them.

>Totally the kinda people we need here.
i agree. it would make things more fun. back in the old days a Sup Forumstard would have welcomed a bunch of murderous freaks flooding this country. everyone on here is too self-righteous now

I know enough about niggers to have crossed the street or avoid any high nigger areas completely.

father didn't pay ransom money for kidnapped sons return so they killed him

Anybody have that vid of the Africans skinning the guy's dick?

That knife was blunt as fuck, amature!

I'm with ya

Burn it the fuck down.

you are wrong. the alternate reality is true too. happiness and peace is as real as your rekt. get your head out of your ass.

using common sense makes Sup Forums tards brain hurts

its so sad that the internet has made us desensitized to this stuff. I remember the first time I saw a video like this and how much it affected me. Now I'm just numb to it. :(

pops was the man!

Kek, that can't be fucking real dude! What?

Edgyness is strong in this thread especially from a few of these trolls. Play on man-children, we can only entertain you for so long. Reality is still a rough master....

the one thing that i couldn't watch

That's the way of Globalization to prepare us for a Global Extinction Event

I can watch people get beheaded and all kinds of nasty stuff but I can't watch people break bones..didn't even watch the clip cuz I'm a puss

Anyone got pregnant sluts getting decapitated? For reasons ;D

I've been here for 12 years.
But tell me more about how Sup Forums would want a bunch of dune coons and spics flooding the country.
4chin was also never the underground dank meme hacker website you're thinking it was. Sup Forums has always been the most tame image board. Sup Forumstards were never pro the destruction of the nation for the lulz.
You really misunderstood the goy fucks influence on neckbeard culture in the mid 00's.

Seriously? How unlucky it was!

yeah, it's too realistic.
Like, that could happen to anyone tbh.

Can stand everything except abuse to dogs, that's just wrong.

>mfw he was on work experience

i alway found this so fake looking, but what do i know.

He bounced!