/cannabis/ thread v2

/cannabis/ thread v2

What is Sup Forums smoking on/drinking tonight?

took 6 grams of kratom half an hour ago
waiting for ride to begin Sup Forumsrothers

been toking on fruity pebbles since morning
feeling good

that is a nice hamber, hope you enjoy the ride pal

wait that's a guinea pig lmao

I'm smokin weed

what kind of weed user?

Nothing. I'm dry and nobody's picking up.

How do I discretely look for dealers online? Like what do I search on craigslist? Obviously not "weed dealers".

If you are willing to go on the dark web you can get high quality bud from reliable sellers. other than that I'm not sure. where are you at?

>

Toronto.

had to quit a month ago to pass a drug test, moving to a place that I can't get/smoke weed at all. depressed alcoholic now, but at least i'll have money and stability. wew society.

>Canada
foreigner living in Canada here. Are you retarded or just trolling? Go to the local weed shop, say you get headaches, fill out the form and you're in. Takes like 5min, stop being a lazy shit.

is it really that easy?

why can't you smoke?

All of my pictures are too big to upload but I've got around 1.5g of shatter, around a quarter gram of live resin, and a couple grams of bud. Of which will be used to roll a nice worm joint.

Enjoy your smoke, boys, and this first ever released OC of le GF butt

cheers mate

dabbing cannabis distillate outta this bad boy

oh that is fucking beautiful user cheers

Dry after this small scrap bowl, wanted to take a tolerance break but bored as shit tonight. Don't really feel like leaving my house to go to the club to pick up either.

fuck me thats a noice bit of glass m8

tryna catch up on a backlog of weed. got some lemon skunk and a bunch of other crap and mixing them together in a big pipe
using some hemp wick to get a nice cherry going (ideally)

yeah i thought about purchasing some hemp wick today does it really make a difference?

It's really nice not tasting dat butane.

I've always wondered how bad it is to be inhaling butane like that

Yes it is. You go to a dispensary. Fill out the form. If you're super paranoid about putting your personal info on it just put the address of a local hostel or something.

For your symptoms just think of whatever, everyone usually has something. Insomnia, headaches, chronic pain (back, knee, shoulder, sports injury w/e), appetite etc.

They'll take you through to a room with a "doctor" on skype. It's just some hippie chick in the US. They'll just ask you if you take any other meds that'll clash with weed, how long you've been using weed and if you have any allergies. Then you're good to go buy your weed, shatter, hash, candies, hand creams, lip balms, drinkables and anal suppositories

Most dispensaries do nationwide delivery with a private medical courier. Some even have local delivery drivers in a few-miles-radius, just like the pizza guy.

I just think it's hilarious that everyone that comes to Canada knows this but most actual Canadians don't.

read
You know the legality of weed is different in different places, right?

Also once you have a card from one dispensary you can usually just go straight into any other one and they'll sign you up straight away. Useful if you move around the country a lot and want to try some of the local bud.