>He is going to pound Conor into oblivion
>Conor has no chance

After Conor fights Khabib
>Khabib was never that good anyway
>His stand up is non existent
>Never really beat anyone of note
>Feguson will definitely expose Conor

UFC 194, 196 and 202 did more buys than UFC totaled in 2014

I have a friend who is a complete boxing purist and he's constantly telling me McGregor is shit.

How McGregor only wins because he fights little guys.

What do you lads think?

I think he's just salty his sport is dying and McGOAT being the face of the fight game really ticks him off (as it does to others in the boxing world) .

Is this your friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=I_YgXHa5A00

bisking romero is obviously happening but what happens with moose/cuckhold/jacare/brunson-whittaker winner?

all I know is whittaker is my boy and I hope he beans brunson

hes right about the fact that he relies a lot on reach

mfw i can transition from overhand to takedown better than anyone ITT

truly amazing technique

mcGoobs is a very good fighter but not JJ/GSP/Silva tier.
Goobs greatest talent is weight-cutting, trash-talk, reach, and dat left in that order.
I like to watch him fight but I'd rather see him take the Silva/GSP route than the Fedor route.
A bit sad he's retiring, and i'll be pissed if he doesn't finish out the Diaz trilogy, but he'll always be one of the most entertaining guys in mma.

Didn't Conor call Elie a little bitch or something? Can't believe he's still butthurt about that.

>mfw 24-1

UFC belfast a what hour is? maybe i can watch all UFC belfast and the end of UFC brazil.

i want to see my girl winning.

What causes a man to be like this?

#ynuevo

>mrw conor heems white khebab.

thats a man baby, yeah!!

All depends when rockhold and weidman can fight again. Jacare and moose (assuming he wins against hall), will be their opponents.

Whittaker will hopefully win, but I don't see him being in a title shot or top contender fight just yet.

>mfw some goof near me doesn't think Perry is the next GOAT

pls, leaf, don't bully.

she just eated a lot of PEDs and now have a gay mans voice, but nothing more.

>Conor (a large 155er) risks death to fight at 145 in his UFC debut against 135er Marcus Brimage
>fights a skinny teenager by the name of Jerome Holloway to a decision because he is of a similar height to Conor. Conor wins due to grapple humping a much smaller and weaker opponent.
>beats up another midget
>fights decent competition and wins via punch to the back of the head. still a good win, i'll give him that.
>beats an old man
>fights a midget wrestler with no camp and get's taken down at will but eventually gets a miracle TKO early stoppage because Chad gassed.
>a midget angrily sprints at Conor and gets knocked out in one punch. the single dumbest thing that monkey ever did in the octagon.
>fights a competitive first round against no camp Diaz (the first man of similar weight to Conor that he's ever fought) and then gasses, gets rocked, almost TKOd, and gets submitted in the second round.
>fights Nate again and Nathan purposefully falls to the floor a few times to bait Conor into grappling but it doesn't work so he beats Conor up for the rest of the fight and loses anyway.
>beats up another midget
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""GOAT""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>spainsperg is a claudia fan

lmao

its all true, all of it

The best thing Connor can do for his career is to kill himself right now. Guaranteed legend status

itt only post 10/10 fightfus, ill start

The mental gymnastics you have to perform at this point, truly incredible.

she looks like a drug addicted prostitute 2bh

fuck you, conor would heem, ferguson, diaz and woodley in that orden.

he called him a jackass

like all slavic ""women"".

Connor tap like chicken

>finally finish my Stockton chest tattoo
>Nate is back to being irrelevant

for fuck's sake.

You deserve it desu

lmao. maybe nick will fight again dude. i'm not even convinced he wants to fight anymore though

i'm stating the facts of the reality we live in bud. Conor has really only shown to be good at one thing in the octagon, beating up midgets on their worst day. good for him, he's making good money and making Dana his bitch. but he's a mediocre fighter. i'm sorry if that's too much redpill for you to handle right now.

>Nathan purposefully falls to the floor a few times

>its all part of the plan.jpg
my sides, i'm crying

Nate told Schaub that at Whole Foods. i believe it because he's been hit with harder shots and not gone down.

Schaub works at Whole Foods now? makes sense 3bh

So did Weidman drop two in a row because he's really not that spectacular or were his opponents simply monsters?

Usada'd

they are the 2 best fighters he's fought and he made really obviously dumb mistakes in both fights.

worst gen on entire site

someone should shut you guys down

>“She’s so much stronger than any other female fighter. Right now I don’t think there’s anyone who can match Ronda,” Frincu says. “When I first started with her, we lifted three times a week for one year. So basically I looked at her and said, ‘You have to look like a guy. I know you’re a girl, but basically, if I look at you from behind, I should see no difference between you and a guy.’ She didn’t really like that, but I said, ‘Listen, you’re in the fight business, not in the modeling business.’”
She still looks pretty good to us.
The ass of Shane Darwin

you're on steroids

>Conor is going to fight Khabib
>at all

That's not spainsperg, it's another spain

who's your current girl?
>polish goblin
>polish qt that cant beat goblin
>amanda "dyke" nunes
>holly "old man face" holm
>raquel "qt" pennington

Do it for her, lad

Gadelha, but if she loses she's straight in the trash

Ian Mccall's fight is off again jesus christ

megan is a top choice but its hard for her to be my girl because
>degenerate homosexual
>in a doomed division because no one can beat cyborg
with that said shes a qt and seems cool

V E R O N I C A
E
R
O
N
I
C
A

lmfao based creepy

>degenerate homosexual

you or her?

I see your point, guess it would be a tough cut for her to move down to 135.

instagram.com/p/BM8cukxjHm1/?hl=en
The toppest of Keks, good sirs

gooby bless

shes gay m8 also she said she would never cut down to 135 and would never even consider it, as tall as she is, 145 is impressive enough. that bunda when shes at her walking around weight tho is impeccable

Mad man

so... she does the scissors thing, huh?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

As much as I don't like Poop Rockpoop (lol!!!) he was absolutely right about Weidman being "the product of good timing".

Let's think..

>Beat post USADA vitor (before we knew the true impact of being USADA'd, so people were actually impressed then)

>Beat Demian Maia in one of the worst fights of recent years, a boring decision in which Maia for some reason stood up with Chris, and Chris and Maia just both looked like utter shit.

>beat Mark Meme Munoz with the most insanely lucky elbow shot ever

>""beat"" Silva because Silva is a dumb hue who thought he was invincible and literally got caught while DANCING AROUND

>""beat"" Silva when Silva's leg snapped in half off of his own kick

Once he fought Luke, he was at that point "le all american le undefeated!! new generation champ!!" then he got exposed.

could he duck the California Kid any harder?

God fucking damnit he was in all my parlays.

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

>>""beat"" Silva because Silva is a dumb hue who thought he was invincible and literally got caught while DANCING AROUND

Silva always pulls that shit you breakdancing nigga.

Yeah, and it got him knocked the fuck out because it's stupid.

Posts like these are how you know /heem/ is the best general

You think any of them are even 19?

MAD BRAD PICKETT, the true 125 GOAT

silva looked like he didn't give a single fuck anymore

i mean, i could understand it if someone was the reigning champion for six years and ended up being completely bored and disenchanted with life

He wouldn't be the same with average height and reach. And if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass. Ask your friend what he thinks about Wladimir Klitschko.

Boxing isn't dying either, this whole boxing vs. UFC thing is absurd really needs to stop. Can you imagine people arguing over whether Tom Brady throws better than Aroldis Chapman? The UFC is very good at marketing itself by shitting on other people but the reality is that boxing and MMA are two completely different sports and can coexist peacefully.

>He wouldn't be the same with average height and reach.

The reach and height help, but he's a tremendous athlete with an excellent sense of timing, and he'd still be a dominant force in any division.

Mcgregor would be a journeyman as a pro-boxer. There's a reason he went into MMA rather than boxing.

Because you don't get to kick people in a boxing ring?

No, because he's not good enough to dominate in boxing. He would not be able to become rich.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP X3

My point is that it doesn't matter at all so there's no sense in arguing over how well he'd do with Lobov t-rex arms. He has the tools he has and there's nothing unfair about his size advantage as long as he makes weight.

He's not good enough to dominate in boxing, because he chose to be an MMA fighter

That's not the best argument, he certainly would be a better boxer today if he had only been training boxing for all these years. He's got some intangibles that would make him a good boxer, reach, power, chin, I think if he would've focused solely on boxing he would've done well still. Has the same mind for promotion and has the same knockout power.

imagine the in-fight shit talk between khameme and goober

When will this old 'boxers are better' meme end?

god i hate sage northfaggot

he is obviously a roided freak how is he even allowed through usada

>Be careful.

>OR WHA YEW'LL DEW NUTTIN

>Be careful

>OR WAH

>Be careful

etc

>Make me, make me, make me

*is careful*

MouSADA looking shredded as fuck at the weigh ins. first round KO of hall incoming, then cuckhold in january

youtu.be/bQ_cWnARAIg?t=3m46s

Level with me lads.

What are my LITERAL boy Bisbong's odds against Roidmero?

anything can happen as you know, but gayjesus will likely kick his ass

he'll lose his first title defense to mousasi though

Are you retarded? He wasn't even good enough to make it in the Irish amateur scene. What in the fuck makes you think he would have made it pro if he stuck at it? His semi decent boxing makes the MMA lads look like shit yeah, but in the ring with even a journeyman pro in boxing, he would be made to look silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=BChfAHduJvU

C H A M P
A
M
P

I guess around +180, but Bisping will win the rounds with his output if he can avoid getting heemed.

Both losses were due to retarded fuck ups rather than lack of fighting skill in general.

wouldn't trust conor not to insult islam in the heat of the moment and get ireland destroyed by a dagestani insurrection