Who should we sign for our two open designated player slots. Foreigners please help...

Who should we sign for our two open designated player slots. Foreigners please help, who do you think the Best American Soccer team of All Time should sign this offseason? We just lost Gerrard and Keane.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cska-midfielder-roman-eremenko-banned-9283576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone?

Don't you fucking dare take Schweinsteiger
He'll save the Fire

user, you could talk about the lags in the mlels thread.

Jefferson Farfan is still a free agent, he'd do well probably

I want attention from Europeans, I wanna know what meme players they will send our way

Sebastian Larsson
Julian Brandt

Do like the chinks and sign second tier players instead of past their prime stars.

I like this idea. Any big memes from Brazil that could tear up this league like that Manlet Giovinco did?

>big memes from brazil
Giovinco was a good idea from Toronto because he is a decent player playing for a great team, someone like Vidal from Barcelona who won't play but is still a decent player is a far better idea than say Antonio Di Natale who is physically dead.

lucas moura maybe

Pooney tnh

Eremenko kek
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cska-midfielder-roman-eremenko-banned-9283576

De Rossi and Rooney

joey barton

Let gio go back to Mexico, you're league Is turning him Into and even bigger shit

>That flag
>this whole post

Rooney and Joey Barton obviously

Ibra

He would rip the league apart and it seems Nomad players tend to do better than one club men in mls - who get homesick after one season

Balotelli and Messi

I would watch the mlels if ibra played

Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole

Adebayor

Mkhitaryan, he already ruined his career anyway.

Rooney and Dos Santos Brother

mario götze

he would fit very will in america

Kek

Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo

>tfw this will literally happen one day

Are they going to take over?

Ronaldo maybe. Messi no. He will go to Newell's to retire.

Pls help

>the fire
>savable

>Implying any team that isn't LA or NYCFC deserve a European player.

WEW

Hernanes and Zaza

bring falcao bitch

>nycfc
>deserving anything

Shit team with fake fans memed their way to the playoffs and got BTFO. Everyone saw it coming.

they should get Jonathan Dos Santos and Vardy

Shweinstieger/Podolski on 3 year contracts. Cheap and will easily win you the league, or playoffs or whatever dooping system you have over there.

>will easily win you the league

>David Villa, Lampard, and Pirlo couldn't win their team the league
>Keane, Cole, and Gerrard couldn't win their team the league
>teams with literally who shitters are going to win the league this year

I was checking this thread to see if anyone else suggested Vardy. Vardy has had his one great season, and Leicester aren't going to be winning any more league titles, so it's time for him to move to an inferior league to be put out to pasture. The MLS would be perfect for him.

Me

TBF FAMALAM, the team is new. Like, take of the plastic protector new. How can one be a /lifelong/ fan of a New Team without being called a bandwagon or fake.

Ibra and Pogdab

Please take Nagatomo and Kondogbia. They're really...good.

>the Best American Soccer team of All Time
Eat shit Fuccboi. Rowdies hold that honor until you play in a league that actually challenges your superiority

Wayne won't leave United, and when he does he will retire

>Gerrard
He's a meme
He's never won anyone shit

That's just wrong

keisuke honda is a possibility i hear

What's Falcao up to these days?

Those Rowdies don't exist anymore. The current iteration hasn't won anything worth mentioning.
>m-muh heritage

>The Rowdies

Literally who?

It's not how long they've been fans, it's how they act. I can't respect them or their shit team.

Ronaldo and Messi

he's back-ish. he is slowly improving with monaco and was called for the last two qualifying games.

Help

>fuck all the generals
>HEY WHY DIDNT YOU POST THIS IN THE DESIGNATED GENERAL???
fuck off you literal nigger

calm down fritz

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo