Tfw all you ever wanted was Kashmir but some how ended up as the nation who gave refugee to Osama bin Laden

>Tfw all you ever wanted was Kashmir but some how ended up as the nation who gave refugee to Osama bin Laden
>Tfw you live in Abbottabad but never heard about Osama whatshisface

Have you ever been to Osama's house?
I mean like seen it with your own eyes? It must have become like a local tourist attraction now?

Osama was in a closed off house, they burned their trash, had everything delivered and so on.
I watched a doc on it.

are you me?
also living in abottabad

isn't abbottabad like a garrison town? your dads are probably both in the ISI you could have just asked them about osama.

lul what?
>you are from america?
>surely your dad is in CIA or FBI or NSA
should have asked your dad too

yes my dad is jewish and so we know about all the terrorist attacks and military operations well in advance

>jewish
how did it feel when you gave your tip to he rabbi?

No its a normal town and an attractive hillstation

ehhh nathiagali is much better desu

If we're talking about better than naran beats all of them

it sure does.
but for me its the deosai plains

Do people have casual sex a lot there?

well not as much as is made public.
otherwise there is a small but steadily growing sex culture. I just wish more people would have sexual awareness

Don't know, I live in a middle to high class family who went to private schools and have no idea whats the rest of the place is really like. I went to tution once in some shitty academy and some kid(15 to 17) offered to dry hump me for 3000 rupees(30 u.s dollars). He said I was cute and called be chikna(light skinned)

Do you participate in it?

Should have leapt for it lad :^)

Lastly, where do you see Pakistan when you're on your death beds? Second World or still third?

One of my close childhood friends was Pakistani.

He was a pretty devote Muslim because his dad ditched on their family and it was a way for him to stay connected (Mother was Bangladeshi).

He showed me some pictures of his dad in Pakistan during the 70's and got really sad saying "I wish our religion wasn't so mean. Pakistan was really beautiful".

Was Pakistan nice?

Wanna do it for 35?

Probably more or less the same but little better. Statistically we'll be 3rd biggest nuclear power by 2025 or 2030 but thats the same as india claiming to be super power by 2030. Although we do have about 7-9 cities which are first world .

>Was Pakistan nice?
Iirc from an old /desi/ thread, it was intended to be a secular nation like Iran but the Islamist's won and implemented sharia law.

Oh yeah the 70's to 80's was lit. People came from arab nations to here for studies. If we were at the same pace like we were than we'd probably be closer to first world right now. Unfortunately our country has been through like 4-5 martial laws and corrupt leaders

Wtf theres no sharia here. We have democratic elections

Why are Pakistani shemales so good?

>Iran secular
>Pakistan sharia
Topkek. Your media literally made you dumber than a rock. Iran has actually implementrd sharia law while Pakis genocided people who wanted sharia law in 2007/8.

>rupees
do they look like this?

In religious terms Im fine with sharia if the leader is good and the country is 99% muslim. Sharia actually has democtatic elections as well but the arabs changed it to a dictatorship, Only the head scarf is implemented in it. Saudi arabia just fucked it up to its worst form

i imagine pakistan being like oslo if it was its own country

But we are our own country

Pakistan is white unlike Oslo

We come in the light wheatish category. She has a lot of makeup on and the lights are like this. Grils here are iranians tier

>pakistani "women"

"We're descendants of Alexander the Great let us into Europe!"

Hey malala is better than any anglo gril.

Half of the country is ottomon and pashtun descendant and the other half is half pajeet half arab descendants. Feelsgood.jpg

Something akin to it then.

>Iran secular
Yeah. Pic related.

>Pakis genocided people who wanted sharia law in 2007/8.
Source?

So your fine with public lashes and slavery?

>Half of the country is ottomon and pashtun descendant
You mean Mongols? Why are Afghans so brown even tho I see some white pictures of them online?

I used to live near an enclave and all I ever saw was Ahmed or Pajeet (and yes I can tell the difference)

>Public lashes
If deserved to like rapist

>Slavery
Again its an arab thing

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the most based president in the modern era. at least rouhani's bad policies make the western nations like him a little better

Absolute bollocks lad. Even here in the land of no sun paki girls look like fucking grizzly bears.

>Brit pakis
If a paki came to me and told me he was born in the U.K it would be the same as exclaming "Im inbred".

>im inbred
Like 50% of all pakis then?

>50%
Cousin marriages is a thing but you the exaggerrated the fuck out of it.

>Believing the memes
According to memes here 70% of brits have never brushed their teeth

...have you ever been to Oslo?

>believing the memes

You best start believing in memes Walid, you're living in one.

cant desu
fat neckbeard reporting in

yeah women here are married to the first cousins (wincest) due to stupid traditions for "preserving wealth and lands in family"
there is also a very strong "biradari" system. it would be akin to tribes. people hate it when they marry out of "biradary" so much that someone who does marry like that is shunned

hahahaha lost

kys

the brit pakis are much more inbred as they prefer to marry other pakis in britain, so there is much reduced genetic diversity
fucking idiots

That study was done in pakistan.
Must be weird knowing literally half of your countrymen are inbred.

Kashmir is technicaly from india so stop trying to take what is'nt yours you fucking daesh.

Look in her big weird eyes and tell her Kashmir is not Pakistani