Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it...

Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it. She has volunteered to be killed off and has been looking forward to this. What do you have her do? How do you have her killed?
>only rule: her death must take less than 24 hours

Make her watch The Matrix 2 and 3 over and over again till she wants to kill herself

Have her confess on screen that she doesn't want to die.

Consenting death is a real turn off in snuff films. People wanna see people who got ripped from their normal happy life face their imminent torture and death.

From the few I've been involved in (London distribution only, not actual filming) the fans and followers usually have their victims get deflowered first, exposed and stripped down from their normal clothing.

(for example stripped from school uniform or work uniform down to underwear, then have the UDs ripped off or cut off violently).

The killing isn't as important as the countdown towards it. Hitting them before they aceept they are going to die, or give the victim the illusion that if they comply, that they can escape alive, is usually the biggest quality to work in.

You are faggy

Final note, shaky camera work and "forced darkness" is usually one of the primary turn-offs for SFs. Rooms need powerful lighting as well as shadowed backdrops to make the work more professional looking. Slitting a throat while filming from an LG is not worth the risk, so many set up these events with nice camera set-ups, wit stabilizing tripods and studio lighting.

A bit fancy for a killshot, but you'll find it makes far more money if people can see everything that is going on, down to the sweat on their arms and the blood seeping from their wounds.

Also, featuring dialogue. Having the victim talk is important, as humans can memorize voices and speech tics very well, and helps "dawn the reality of the situation" on your viewers more. The death of a gagged person and muffled screams don't hit the audience hard enough, so keeping them un-gagged for portions of the kill improves your rewatchability.

Do not put memes or MLG montages in your snuff. For fucks sake, please don't do this.

Well lets say she didn't consent. What would you havd happen to her?

Fetishists are pathetic. Begging for neckbeards to create posts for you to fap to. Fuck you. My posts are art and will not be sexualized.

Make her dress up as morpheus and I'll dress as Agent Smith and we fight to the death

Do a Q&A on some sensitive questions.

Have her talk about her fears, her regrets, some times when she was the most happiest, things she wished she could change. About family she never had a chance to talk to again.

Invoke stockholm, have the interviewer appear to have some semblance of humanity and film her (fail) to appeal to it.

Just like when Agent Smith was interrogating Morpheus for the codes to Zion!

That or do this.

There are no Matrix-themed Snuffers out there yet. Pretty sure some people would buy them up.

Unless this is one of those KFM threads except fixated on the K part.

Now that I think about it I took this thread too seriously.

Only on Sup Forums would some dude go into a lengthy explanation on how to make a quality snuff film while OP just wants to know how other anons would kill the girl. Fucking kek.

Should've realized it was a meme.

I've spent way too much time working for Grasslind.

Details?

When they capture morpheus they bring him to a big tall skyscraper to interrogate him
The agents inject morpheus with some kind of truth serum then agent smith keeps asking for the codes to Zion to get out of The Matrix

I'm thinking we could probably inject her with some Marijuana to give it some realism

Matrix is shit

No u

No u

Damn you got me

Netflix and chill followed by exit bag in a pitch dark room.