I call it "The Beast"
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks like shit

this
also, /thread

Gonna use the whole damn bag of buns for that monstrosity?

AHHHGGGGGG

W-what is that user?

Bumping for interest

good luck with all the raw veggies

Show it fully cooked and tell us what's in it you retard

That shit will fall apart I bet, and none of it will be cooked right

After seeing this, how can you say abortion isn't murder?

It looks like autism. I'm no chef, but something that thick isn't going to cook through properly in a pan. You'll have overdone on the outside and raw on the inside.

Who puts carrots in a burger?

>2017
>Not finely chopping your ingredients to emulsify into your food
>Pathetic
Also I have no idea how you expected that to cook all the way through unless you throw it in the oven.

Dude put that thing away. There are, like, children here

So? Lets see the finished product. What's in there, I can see carrots and onion, maybe cheese?

I mean it has the ingredients to a tasty meal, but the cook times for each is different.

she said "salad and a burger" not "salad in a burger"

>What do you think?
Not organized enough.

You don't get an even amount of each ingredient in each bite and or section.

The presentation is a little meh.

Maybe it could use a side of mash potatoes and rice. Maybe even some Romanian lettuce.

You know what, what about some sauce.

Maybe some kind of fruit sauce, especially when you have mashed potatoes with it.

what is this garbage

too thick, meat wont call all the way through

How long does it take to cook that, besides if you're not deep-frying it, wouldn't that mean that some meat in the middle is just raw all the time. Without proper marinades, raw meat isn't that good and will give you the shits.

wont cook all the way through

I think you need to lean to season your fucking meat and proper use of a fucking knife to chop vegetables you anally cucked out mong.

I see cubes of butter, poorly chopped onions and chopped carrots, in what I can only assume is supposed to be a hamburger patty. What inspired you to create this God forsaken franken-burger?

>but the cook times for each is different
Yeah this is the main problem here. I don't see anything wrong with the combination, it's just the cooking method.

excellent point

OP had better post this abortion

I think we're forming a consensus on this being an issue OP. Along with the thickness making cooking all the way through as

Pointed out.

Also not getting much feedback from you OP, considering you ASKED for our opinion.

OP, take that shit off the stove and put it in the oven or you're going to wind up eating a a ball of blood and raw carrots.

who puts fucking carrots in their burger?

like in the bun, fried, sure, a little weird but sure, in the actual patty? wtf?

>Carrots

Normie Casual teir

is that fucking butter?

just how fat are you?

>butter
>butter

you morans don't know what cheese is? get a brain.

This is actually an excellent suggestion. Wrap it in foil.

>raw veggies
you know you can eat carrots and onions as is, right?

Burnt on the outside, raw on the inside.

Nah man you get salmonella and hookworms and shit. Fucking third world Americans.

if you made that sober you have problems my friend

ausfag here. carrots, beets and pineapple are pretty normal things to put on burgers here. usually we shred the carrots though.

>implying that looks like cheese

I dont get guvment cheese blocks like you

Carrots take forever to cook. Cheese is going to leak out before the rest cooks properly. The chunks are too big. This was poorly thought out.

dude why the fuck would you put carrots in that

The top left cube looks like it could be pepper-jack.

if you put carrot in your meat you are doing it wrong

Lol, ummmmm you only get that shit in crap countries. Here in USA we can eat uncooked veggies.

Update: The oven is preheating to 350°.

It's got carrots, onion, and spicy pepper cheese.

Here's the abortion now.

wtf is that shit it's sitting in? pool of snot?

That is going to be a bitch to cook properly. I would recommend in future times to ditch the carrots, and either cook the onions before or not, and then bake it in the oven.

Isn't it better to wrap the "cheese" inside the patty?
My idea was to get a molten cheese center.

i'll admit, I kekked but you literally would have to live in Africa or a shitty SEA to actually get that shit from raw carrots & onions.

the middle

kek

It looks like it needs to be put down.

add some seasoning, two slices of bacon and charge 7.99 without fries, 10.99 with fries and medium coke

Raw veggies have more nutrients. Try not living in squalor.

Fuck are you in Australia or something? get your shit turned the other way so us 'Mericans can see it.

We have this thing in the US called 'Walmart'

We import a lot of vegetables from Mexico, that they shit and piss in before it gets here, LOTS of cases of people getting sick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

been done before

That's a cool idea

Looks to me like, between the thickness of the patty, an the content of carrot, you should have opted for a reverse sear, to ensure the meat is cooked throughout, and the carrots have been properly roasted to passable tenderness for such inclusion.

Looks awful. Congrats.

My God....

i'd hit it

>what are customer/consumer protection laws
oh right, the US is a 3rd world country kek.

that looks good

Do you like.... actually buy produce from walmart? That's interesting...

Like I know people do...

But...

Seriously?

We keep buying goods from 3rd world countries. once Trump ends NAFTA, should help significantly.

nigger did you put carrots in your burger? whats wrong with you?

A burger with carrots?

>not even a gas stove
explains the shit knife skills

oh look A whole foods faggot

Tip that fedora

You gotta eat and timestamp that shit, OP

What happend there?

And those people are called Mexicans. Try cleaning them next time, Pablo.

But those carrots are still gonna be hard as fuck when everything else is cooked through unless OP indents on over cooking the ever loving shit out of the meat...

Now we wait

Impressive, looks much worse than I would have even thought with the temp too high

>indents

Intends***

Fuck

its 2:30 UK time dont expect a reply soon

your a god amung men

>oven is preheating
>carrots, onion, and spicy pepper cheese
>dat middle

>abortion
no shit.

We will wait

Bruv that thing had to have weighed like close to two pounds before you cooked it that thing is almost as big as the pan. Also why pan? And no cover to broil?

awesome

Can't stretch that EBT as far as you can at Wally World. I get it. It was insensitive of him not to not consider all of the welfare NEETs.

>uses Fahrenheit

American education

Put me in the screencap

What was going through your head to make that shit you gotta be bob marley high to think that would be good

>Wally World
I've always fucking hated when people say this for some reason. I don't really know why, it just sounds faggy. Nice trips though.

I haven't had enough to drink for this

why not just make meatloaf then?

there wont be screencaps of this. unless he fucks it and then eats it. maybe then it will have potential.

I always thought it fit. It sounds more trashy than faggy to me.