What do you think about the Holocaust?

What do you think about the Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

kek

> those pictures are from something else. The holocaust didn't exist hurr durr durr

Oh.

Gee whiz. Damn

I guess the 6 million jews all died magically then. Sorry man, I was mistaken

The numbers don't add up.

I think it produced a lot of very valuable medical information by declaring a large group of human subjects fit for testing.

Horrible for civil rights, but good for science.

Oh, and I really like meth too, so Hitler gets a thumbs up there too.

Love masturbating to it. Creates problems for my history class though.

Don't forget the whole dictation for the devil piece. I always thought he should get a chance to tell his side.

It's a word to create a sense of guilt and higher importance of Jewish suffering than the suffering throughout history of other (goy) peoples. Plenty of genocides happened and they are not known as a burned offering to God. When you call it that and create a relentless propaganda machine aiming to guilt and shame whole generations of people it becomes a religious cult. Also there's no evidence of actual gas chamber mass killings and the numbers don't add up.

Read bitch

When I was younger I thought it was the "hall of cost" and jews were upset about it because they had to pay money.

the more I hear about it the less I care

How's that supposed to prove anything?

Fucking KEK.

Racism is absolutely evil.

really speaks to the education level here

And that proves the numbers of the so call holocaust how? And how do you define Racism? Emotional appeal is not an argument.

typhus and starvation

most of the shit in there is soviet union's fault.

Never happend

Fucked up time and Overshadows what happened to China.

Bullshit. Just a the usual joke about Jews and money. Nobody can be that stupid.

And in Ukraine. And not to mention that that particular genocide was largely orchestrated by Jews. I wonder why hollywood never made any movies about that one.....

>muh 6 gorillion
every time

It was fucked up

Many good Nazis died

a joke

But it's still hilarious.

Yea like it's easy to prove the numbers of men, women and children killed when the government of that country makes the program secret under orders from Adolf Hitler

racism is perfectly normal human behavior and you can never deny that

Only 6 million! Lazy Europeans, couldn't finish what they started!

you know jewish historians themselves deny the 6 million number, right?

Well if you can't prove it then why the sacrosanct muh six grazillion bullshit? You know that number was propagated even before the war right?

LOST

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.

you know thats like the worst cherry picked false argument possible, right?

Ok now you've had too many bong hits.

keep bringing up hitler and german nazism as if the jews were never guilty of any atrocities

the lie isn't working anymore

No. Lol
Lincoln hit it on the nail. We cannot be enemies

>the posen speech is a mistranslation
>the calculus is impossible
>we're not allowed to look for the ash
>nuremberg confessions were coerced through torture
>no real documentary evidence, much less proof

RIP 300,000 Jews :-(

please tell me how you debunked the estimated 6 million and blew open the jewish lie that only you have discovered after your introduction to WWII in 9th grade history

don't ever change your arguments, keep doing what you're doing because it's not working anymore

thanks

6,000,000+

Try that again my faggot friend

Never said I did. Just said it's all highly fishy if you have an honest look at it beyond the Jew media propoganda that you've been fed.

LOLocaust

That's not what the allies found when they showed up

here's a fun one where oranienburg was receiving as much zyklon as auschwitz during the alleged peak killing season at only one of the two...

>posts plaque from one concentration camp
you too buddy

I can tell you. Go look at any world population numbers from the era. Go look in to Red Cross records. Go look at any official news from the day.

yep the found a bunch of people who had starved or died of typhus

between 5 to 10 jewish collaborators somehow through manual labor managed to move millions dead bodies upstairs with meat hooks and cremate their corpses in ovens that were barely large enough for 1 body and not designed to cremate human bodies, in the span of a year

yes, i'll definitely look at stormfront instead for an unbiased factfinding mission

Can anyone show me pics with more than a few hundred dead bodies in them? Like really, more than 100 would be a good start?

Isn't there supposed to be 6 mil dead bodies? Did no one see then vanish or were oven just so much better back in the 40's then they are in modern times?

6,000,000 includes Roma, Freemasons, homosex, negroes, and gay negro freemasons plus a Jew

History repeats itself so what u think going on in the Ozarks so hope everyone is ready lol

>implying the info comes from stormfront

can't you see it's not working anymore? in a few years your countries greatest enemy will have a nuclear arsenal, maybe you should worry about that more than convincing people to believe in fake history

>implying it's not possible to both gas the useless unwanted population and employ the useful unwanted population

They deserved it

Keep only looking at Jewish sources. Sure you'll get all sides of the story. Hell just watch Schindler's list over and over. That ought to do it.

What holocaust?

I think it was a bummer, and a mistake. Germany could have brought civilization to the east if they had made better choices

the east was plagued by communism anyway, they were fucked

The allies destroying German infrastructure is the only "holocaust" that took place.

>Can anyone show me pics with more than a few hundred dead bodies in them?
what is a furnace
what is a mass grave
what are population statistics

where are the mass graves?
that's right we're not allowed to look for them!
good goy.

No.

It was 6 million jews murdered by racism. All the Germans just kept their mouths shut, and if you're not careful it could happen in yours

sounds like today with the current fake news and leftist propaganda

So you deny any of that happened?

Hi Mohammed

Theres a lot of evidence to suggest it happened.

well that's all you're allowed to say in europe without being arrested so let that sink in

I dunno. What Jew think?

it'll still be more 'research' than you did in your liberal 'it may all be a lie because jews aren't real' history class.

>what is a furnace
You do know it takes 2+ hours to cremate a human body right?
There were not enough ovens to cremate the Jews at the official rates.

>what is a mass grave
There are plenty of mass graves from ww2. Though there really aren't that many from "death camps"
Infact when the Germans would lose ground, instead of murdering all the Jews in the camps, which would have been easy, they marched them safely back farther behind German lines.

>what are population statistics
Take a look at the population statistics from the time, and make sure you take into account refugees.
The Jews didn't take a significant hit.

How in the fucking shit can anyone have a question of a doubt that the fucking holocaust happened? I don't get it

In the 1930s Germans hated jews. Hitler came along and poured gasoline on the fire. How did all the holocaust deniers come up with all this shit??

what is holocaust?

Not an argument.

Lots of dead naked chicks.

I personally think it was a tragedy. The deaths of 6,000,000-3,000,000=6,000,000 jews is not a laughing matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8

pretty much this

Why should I give a shit about a bunch of lying kikes who were pretty much responsible for the war in the first place and have shown themselves to be nothing but shit ever since?
It's like asking "What do you think about blacks?" after the civil war.

>How did all the holocaust deniers come up with all this shit??
Well, when you still continue to push war time propaganda as fact, and people debunk them easily, you can really kill the people's trust in even real aspects of the story.

Especially when they died because they couldn't open unlockable doors.
>Basically laughing at a punch of mentally disabled people

because the fucking liar in them won't leave it alone, they continue to beat that dead horse hoping no one will question and like any human with a functioning brain they eventually will question it

this is why it's illegal to deny the holocaust in europe now, yes in the EU it is a thought crime to not believe that the holocaust happened exactly the way they want people to believe

the jews won this war despite the so called holocaust and the irony is that german did win ww2 because a a handful of jews in germany control all of the EU, the communist infiltration of the media and education system from that era worked, and now we can only wait for the inevitable failure and collapse of the EU

next stop, Israel

there is never any genocide anywhere, genocide itself is a lie. no body really dies of anything

Hitler did nothing wrong

No you've just had to little, best toke up and listen to these sound words

This

When it all gets too much just kill your brain cells. Yup sure thing.

10-11 millions deaths of non-combat personnel, victims of an ideological nightmare.

27 million dead Soviet soldeiers and civilians.

The Shoah was just the beginning of systemic genocide worldwide for the "untermenschen".

So when the allied troops showed up and took many MANY photographs of the mass graves, piles of human ashes times 10000, documents, statements from witnesses and everything else that indicates a massive genocide, somehow this is all incorrect to you. Even though you can go to Auschwitz now in 2017 and still smell the ashes of hundreds of thousands of people buried there, and the ground is still soggy due to the ashes and decomposed remains.

God above. You're stupid

And guess who did most of the killing??

>10-11 millions deaths of non-combat personnel, victims of an ideological nightmare.
Well you should really Include the Chinese, and Russian non-combat personnel if you want to talk about the official numbers from ww2.
After all, Germany and Japan were strong allies, and Russia fought with the Allied forces, yet you're failing to mention their genocide.