Get a grip Victoria

Get a grip Victoria.

No suprise that a dumb truck drive took this photo.

"This is a fukn outrage, these cunts building mosques fucking, not respecting our values fucking *bogan rambling*"

- Kevo the truckie

>these cunts building mosques
He's right though. This doesn't belong in a western nation.

Kevo has got a point though. They've no intention of integrating with Australian society or way of life. They segregate themselves and take over neighbourhoods because no one else can put up with their shitty behavior, and then they cry racism when someone calls them out for being cunts.
I'm not islamaphobic, I'm just fed up with them acting badly and the common denominator for all of them is Islam, so chances are

That goes for Fillipinos too.

(Accidentally hit submit)
... that is a major factor in why their behavior is crap.

yet for some reason churches exist

If churches can rake in money from donations and Christian private schools can receive government funding, then a fucking mosque has every right to be able to be built. It would be hypocritical to allow one lot of shit while rejecting another lot of shit.

Except Catholic churches don't send the money overseas.

>with Australian society or way of life
Go fuck yourself. Our Anzacs gave their lives under the premise that it was so future Australians could be free to live the lives they wanted.
That's what living in a first world is all about: being able to live your own fucking life.

No, even worse: they keep it to themselves while taking from the community, tax free. They're the least charity cunts around.
What's your fucking point?

there's literally nothing wrong with Islam

>Victoria
there's your problem
'sheed

t. Muhammad al. Assad.

All religions are like virus's.

>anzacs gave their lives for my personal opinion bla bla bla
They explicitly gave their lives for a British Australia. You are spitting on the legacy of them by handing the country over to a bunch of Chinks and sandnigs.

thank fuck. australia really was on the verge of annexation by nazi germany, good thing the ANZACs were out there fighting for a peaceful continuation of the centre-left & neoliberal social & economic orders into the 2010s. definitely a bunch of working class guys from the 1940s were huge fans of islam, arabs, etc, hell they probably supported marriage equality too. why not

Filipinos might be annoying but at least they don't want to cut off our heads, there's an Islamic insurgency in the Philippines as well

I'd like to take a moment to thank all Indian poo immigrants for being so great. I'm pretty sure you guys don't pay your taxes but apart from that you guys always seem capable of fitting in and joking around like normal bros, including about racism. Maybe because you're already so used to getting fucked over by the caste system in your own country that any discrimination you encounter in Australia seems like small fry in comparison, I've had people explain some of the university entrance systems in India to me before and it seems incredibly fucked

t. Mohammed Ahmed

Good post. I'm sure they would be more upset with the amount of non-white filth flooding into our country than a slight "violation" of our right to freedom of religion.