PSA:

PSA:

if you're going to commit suicide, make yourself useful. take out a few credit cards and leave some gifts behind for your fam.

or maybe a loan or two's worth of cash.

then off yourself.

This is actually really good advice. Thanks user.

great, now your parents have a dead son AND they're getting harrassed by his creditors

So you want me to put my family in the crippling debt I accrued? Great idea, really top notch.

nah man, there are protections against that.

nothing that can't be mentioned in a note.

So kill yourself and then leave behind debt for friends and "fam" if you're gonna off yourself you dont have friends or fam

the only way that would happen is if they cosigned for you. your family isn't responsible for your debts in most developed countries.

she looks like a fucking goblin but that ass

i know right? i saved it exclusively for the ass.

Doesn't that debt just go to your family then?

me too

not unless they cosigned for you. though obviously some things can be repoed.

What are you fucking 12? In most countries is doesn't. In countries like the US, it "does". Which means they can try, but you're not actually responsible

You retards you blow up a store at night with you in it after stealing tons of shit and hiding it nearby while having a letter telling the location to be delivered to a designated assistant.

Not credit cards like OP stated. If it was a car or something, gotta take over payments

yup. leave a note explaining that there are legal protections or whatever and you're golden.

HUEHUEHUE HA HA HA!!!
WELCOME TO SOVIET AMERICA! PLEASE REGISTER YOUR LIVER FOR HARVESTING AND PLACE YOUR FIRSTBORN ON THE SACRIFICIAL ALTAR AND WE CAN GET RIGHT TO WORK SYPHONING OFF THE ENERGY OF YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL

ITT: faggots that have never had to adult.

this, debt collectors will say you're obligated to pay but you aren't unless you agree, then you assume all the debt

After you commit suicide, any wealth in your estate is used against any debt in your estate. If there is reason to believe the system was abused (taking out lots of money and transferring it to family members for example), transfers can be retracted.

i am the op, and yeh. TVs and shit can be reposessed too though. really anything that requires regular payments.

if you want to ease their way a bit, pay for your own cremation and buy a bunch of gift cards for groceries or something.

Then i kill myself over said law while killing people on a spree. Just scream shit about the facist government raping your parents with debt while you burn down a hospital or something

If you dont agree they throw you in jail. Try it some time it really works

Sounds like a good way to get your family a lawsuit

they can try to retract payments already in the hands of some other private sector entity, but they're gonna have a bad time.

Then kill! Kill everyone everywhere. Kill mankind for the sins of shitty people and they will burn foreverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!$

the only person committing any kind of crime is already dead. people buy gifts on credit all the time, unless that's illegal (it isn't) there'd be no case.

Nope, in most states in the US you don't assume any debts at all, in few states you would assume medical expenses of only your spouse. Unless you're a co-signer obviously. OR if you stupidly agree to pay the deceased's debts. Regardless, very few situations will land you in jail pertaining to debt.

Hahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha have fun in jail. i bet you think raping cows and burning churches is legal too, throw in some lsd and light treason and you still dont go to jail right?? Right!!!!????!?!?!