Why can't i have a hug from a girl, Sup Forums?

why can't i have a hug from a girl, Sup Forums?

Because you don't shave and look like you're probably fat. Be not fat.

Because you don't look like this

This

you look like ricky gervais with down syndrome

You're uglier than op

Bait again?

Gawt dayum!

You look like you wear fedoras :/

Hi again. You've posted earlier today.

Oh my god kek!

the hugging thread, yes.
i never have even for a single second in my entire life

He posts all the fucking time.

Oh this one is a different one slightly?

:^Y

because you are ugly as fuck and probably smell

i don't think i used my pic as op of the other one, i used a webm
dr. phil is wrong
never seen this face before, i don't know what it means

Holy shit you look like a raging faggot if there ever was one

A webm? Can I see it?

I wish you'd stop posting and fucking kill yourself already.

maybe we're confused, this is the webm i used in the op for only other thread i made today

A raging faggot who gets all of de pussi

I couldnt even tell you

i see this faggot crying about himself on Sup Forums everyday. timestamp so i know you are an actual person fishing for complements.

Uggo

Oh! You've made two today thus far? I get it now.

Because you want to hug them, they can smell desperation.

bet she goes to online gaming communities and tries her best to get all the attention
this was just her attempt to attention whore irl
she succeeded. 'twasn't even a challenge

?
k just a minute
get what?

I get what you're saying in the previous thread today you used the webm. This one it's just your face.

Alright im gonna give some real help here. Shave that nasty ass shit u got on ur face, it makes u look lazy and sad. Thats fucking pathetic. After that spike up your hair in the front and get that white entitlement going. Girls like a bit of confidence u sad peice of shit. Coming here asking why you dont get a hug is fucking retarded. Your. Fucking. Retarded. You get hugs in middle school from bitches your going to fuck in high school. Looks like your too old for that shit so grow up and start hunting the pussy motherfucker

I do not think it is you, but maybe the people you go for. Find people that naturally make you comfortable.

Because you're a creepy beta perv. Just be normal.

this
youre a faggot and they dont want a man that asks for hugs

Won't your inbread wife hug you?

As in i dont even know myself. Emojis have become so complex that i just put whatever and usually people get my stance

Oh, and don't listen to this shallow individual.

Cuz you got a baby face and you don't go to church/Christian college and don't work out and nobody ever made you smile so you don't know how. Fix that shit and you'll get pussy all the 'real men' can't get cuz not every girl wants a bad guy. You're a personality type but your personality is poop

He got no personality thats the issue. Along with his face and his gay way of hugging people. The only hug he should be looking for is with her legs around his waist

i bet you do get that boipucci

Not that I don't enjoy the threads, but do you hope that a girl will read this and then help you out? I'm curious, is it a cry for help? To talk? What is the method to your madness.

bcs you keep making the same thread

oh ok
i shaved
i don't really "go for" people. idk what i'm fucking doing
lol
working out and going to church gives you a good personality?
i don't fucking know what i'm doing. i don't know. there is no method, i just have nothing else. i know very few girls actually come on Sup Forums and especially not Sup Forums very much

WHERE IS THE TIMESTAMP PUSSY

i can't stop crying give me a minute to try and stop

Is this genuine? Are you fucking mad? why ask the most retarded board of the most retarded site on the internet how to sort your life out?

Maybe feeling lonely and just want to chat? There are a few here and there. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking. State is fine or country. I'm obliged to chat as I was in summer time.

UGLY UGLY UGLY!

Because you LOOK like you smell bad, and probably do.

probably

Work out to become as strong and powerful as me.

like dude it aint that fucking hard i can smell the bait from a mile away jackass. I don't know what's worse, someone actually crying on Sup Forums everyday or someone baiting on Sup Forums everyday. 10/10 bait if it is.

He's crying trust me. It's real.

How do you know?

He has posted pictures with time stamps and then pictures of him crying as well in the same thread. Also he's been doing these threads since the beginning of summer (when I noticed them).

LISTENNNNNN. It's because you want it so much.

I know it's like telling someone to calm down, but you can help yourself the most by not trying so fucking hard for love. Just be cool.

Teaching autists how to handle their emotions is like telling blind people how to see. What the fuck are you doing..

OP always leaves me so unsatisfied, I guess I'll wait for his next thread.