WWYD thread, feminist/dyke/SJW edition. Be extra brutal

WWYD thread, feminist/dyke/SJW edition. Be extra brutal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2fjd-gD5sY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would spray whipped cream all over her toes and lick them off then i would fuck her eye socket and nut in it

Wwyd to this dyke

Would slap her right across her face for having her hair like that. Then, I'd spit in her eyes, nose, and mouth several times until she's crying and begging me to stop. I'd force her mouth open, punch her stomach, and command her to start sucking my cock. I would shove it all the way down her stupid dyke throat, then fuck her mouth while her face is upside down so my big balls slap against her eyes and nose. She would then have to lick my ass and balls clean while taking in my musk for hours. After all this, I would begin training her to be a proper heterosexual white female, having her grow her hair out and wear dresses each day.

I'd make her listen to a Vogon reading poetry.

this style used to be attractive until feminists ruined it.

used to be punk, now it's just puke

ITT we say very rude things but if it were real we would all stutter when confronted like the lisp ridden losers we are

its still attractive looking but the mentally retarded potatoes with daddy issues who have taken control of it are ugly in every other way. there used to be tons of attractive, smart, interesting, artistic, and badass girls who looked like this now they all look boring because they dont want to be confused with feminists.

i know those feels, the struggles of being a guy who finds short haired girls attractive, she's either cool but gay or feminist cancer

The ass on Milo is esp juicy

saddest part is that im not an unattractive person but when the look was on good girls i was a horrible pussy who couldn't talk to girls if his life depended on it.

amputate her arms and legs
remove her vocal chords
turn her into a human pet

goddamn post more of the dykey little cumslut

punchable faces
ideal gf for me

These threads are fucking stupid. Sage

ain't seen heaven in a long time

want more?

holy shit, it looks like she's been domesticated into a good housewife. how did you get these pics??

Mossad

Is that really milo?

>WWYD
Watch her overdose on heroine, and let her die so her boyfriend won't quit our meth operation.

Who is this?

Milo has been getting good dick lately and it's been detransing them tbh

Here's topless Milo and I have more bare Milo ass if you want it

Milo Stewart, SJW blogger

Yes please.

So is he she still identify as a gender or whatever?

Milo was born a woman and identifies as a man, but it kinda really just seems like they were buying into the social justice circle thing. They're very feminine and getting good dick lately from a new BF has really turned Milo into a waifu

What would you guys do to Milo?

So do you think it was just a phase? Who is she getting docked by? I haven't seen any recent videos

Dude's only been in the background of Milo's vids until recently

youtube.com/watch?v=S2fjd-gD5sY

Like they're both "trans nonbinary whatevers" but how can anyone see this anything but just a hipster girl and a hipster guy banging?

So it's Quimby Stewart now? Kek

Honestly that guy is waaay too hot to be dating her :/

Give me the best you got

wwyd to my big sister?

Fuck her ass until her shit is all over my dick and make her suck it all off.

Why don't you go to s.n,a.p.c,h.a,t.y(,)me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Tell you you're pretty

Be brutal

I would fuck her throat and make her puke all over my cock and balls then bend her over and use her puke as lube for her asshole, I'd pull out and put it back in her mouth pumping over and over as she pukes on my cock and gasps for air until she passes out and I'd cum in her unconscious throat

No, even worse. Quinby Stewart. At least Quimby is a real name.

Milo's definitely hotter imo but yeah, dude's pretty good looking

fuck yeah

Someone needs to drive a bus directly into your skull