Ask an alcoholic on adderal anythhing

ask an alcoholic on adderal anythhing

does no one really wanna ask me anything. ive seen less insteresting threads "ask a ____ anything. yall are not fun

Why do you think you are an alcohol?

when and how do you plan on killing yourself?

120 lbs and drinks half bottle of graves (190 proof) pretty much every night

i dont plan on killing myself, i plan on recovering at some point cause i dont want to put my bf through that suical bs again

Holy fuck OP.

AND A GRILL?

Did you pass out again OP?

booze is my best friend

do you think youre interesting?

Have u 2 hour edged yet?

nah im doing some cleaning rn, so i can actually chillout and drink

So how many ml is that bottle that you drink half of?

You a grill or a faggot?

Well I have a head start on ya. On my second drink atm

not really, just bored

its 750 ml per bottle soo half that and thast what i drink most of the time

does it matter?

ive taken like 5-6 shots of graves already

im kinda curious. so yes

if im say ime female then im a fagot.
if i say ima girl then tits or gtfo. so i will not answer that question

my curiosity is just getting bigger. Pls i can't go to sleep without knowing.

I drink 375ml every night of Evan Williams (80 proof). Does Graves even have a tste other than alcohol?

ima femanon. will not respond to anyone asking tis or gtfo. yall are just gonna have to trust me i guess

how 'together' is your life? I'm a recovering alchy. Shit really fucked up my life for awhile, drained my bank, lost my job, crashed my truck twice before finally getting a DUI, lost my license for a year and a half and my pilots license indefinitely (as far as I know right now, I may be able to get a special issuance on my medical at some point). Ended up having to move back in with my parents cuz court costs and no work for awhile etc. really put myself through hell. and never thought id see the inside of a prison til I became a drunk.

Anyway. Things are a bit better now, but I'll always in the back of my mind wonder what could've been if I didnt fuck up my life for a few years like I did. I still don't feel back to how I was before I became a drunk, not sure if I ever will, but heres to hoping. Don't drink and drive. Being a drunk, you can be pretty functional for a long time, just dont drink and drive

nah its 95% alcohol. that all you can taste. after awhile it just takes like vodka

I feel for you user. To my mind the worst part is loss of your pilot ticket. Were you GA or a pro?

>ask an alcoholic on adderal anythhing

thats an easy mixture for a disorderly conduct kek

OP is the adderal for the drinking?

i dotn drive whe im drunka dn i baysity for two emts who let me get drunk as long as thr kids sre asleep, i love my job, i cant be who i ma. i fucking alcoholic

How's your liver doing? Do you have any health problems related to your alcoholism?

just GA, still really hurt though. I've invested a lot of time and money into flying and really enjoyed doing it. My FAA doctor though was telling me just last week that I should reapply for my medical and talk about the rehabs/treatments I went through etc etc.. he said they'll probably give me a 3rd class special issuance. He said FAA is talking about changing the system so if you have your drivers license, youre eligible for your medical, therefore, you only lose your right to fly while your DL is suspended. So I might not be shit outta luck for life, I'm still young (25).

well I was thinking that you could fly ultralights if denied

not when youre just chilling at home lol

Daylight come and me want go home

My livr si find, but i do get chest pains, started happening to me the day after i trie dot kill myself on the big bottle of jack

for cleaning

OP - does your personality change when drunk?
I get funny - until hit in the head/face. Then I react violently

Yeah a big bottle will do that.

some times im really happy and soemtimes i feel really angry or reallty sad. its kinda 50/50

Same here mane with the chest shit been going hard since iraq,now im 29 and im gambiling too.stayed on heroin for a week this month snorted a bunch of primo cocaine last couple nights,smoked too much meth to remember why i enjoyed it like when i get burnt out on other shit.i get depressed alot now to but thats just me not the booze or drugs.

Yikes, doesn't sound good. Oh well, best of wishes OP, you drunk bastard.

i feel bad cause my bf came home from work and found laying in a pool of my blood. woke up inthr hospital, dont remember anything

HOLY SHIT OP.
Did you cut yourself?

I feel for you. Makes my male "fixit" kick in.

good that you dont drive drunk. my drinking buddy and coworker killed himself last winter. We barely made any money when we worked together, we'd spend a hundred bucks a day at the bar drinking our lunch. and then have some more after we punched the clock at the end of day. I hope he wasnt drunk when he did it.. i hope it wasnt a spontaneous drunk decision.

Not sure what the ultralight requirements are offhand. The FAA didnt actually revoke my pilots license, they revoked my medical cert, so I can't legally fly until I reapply and get approved. I would think you still need a 3rd class medical to fly an ultralight

i feel ya man, thats why i stop everything for the most part besides booze

There are no requirements for an ultralight. Well it can only fly in class C or lower airspace, the craft must have less than 5 gal fuel capacity but there are NO requirements on the pilot

How many shots of straight tequila can you down in an hour?

I miss flying. I would get an ultralight but now I am too fat. I think even the piper arrow would struggle.

hmm.. interesting. I'll do some research.. theres an airport not far from me that used to have a good bit of ultralight traffic. maybe I'll check it out to shake the dust off and get back in the air.

thanks user

yea, but id ont remebering doing it. oen moent im taking shots, next thing i know is im waking up in the hsopital drunk has fuck and my arm is covered in blood

the best part of ultralights is that you can take off from any stretch of road/dirt path/grass field. You dont need an air port

my bf woudl kill me if i drink and drive and im so sorry man

none, i hate tequila. shit makes me puke

LOL I get you - I drink bourbon. But when I told people at work that I was going for a week to mexico they made me promise to try the tequila. I tried 15 different brands/type. Actually got to enjoy it.

I work for a gentlemens club.

i love gin, but its cheaper to get graves

Never tried Gin - does it taste like juniper berries?

Oh and I do get one of the cheapest bourbons
Not Canadian blended...bourbon

it kinda taste liek apine tree but not really. im too drunk to decribe it but its good with ginger ale

i wanna go back to less hard alcohol but i have at least 15 empty bottles of grave in my apartment and ive only lived here for a lil over 2 months

I drink 2 1.75 ml bottles a week. thats $80 a month. but again its 80 proof

Do you eat much?

Cuz I am a big ole fat fuck

nah i dont eat much

all i know a 750 ml bottle is about $19

I should try that - 6 foot and 310 lbs.
but I have a good job and dont beat my wife.

im 5"1 and 120

You sound like a doll.

I hope you gain control of your life. Even if it includes alcohol.

i will, just need to get outa this shitty state first

looks like it is just you and me now - what is the shitty state you are in?

ct, i hate it here

you want my private email? would love to continue chat.

yea just hit me up on [email protected] (yes gay email but i made it forever ago

at least it isnt an aol account

haha tru

just emailed - you will know its me
taste of gin, and one other id

gotchu bro

Whats better, alcohol or addys?

You will always know its me from the last bit about canada... just sayin

How are you?

i love both, but drink wayyy more than i do adderal

drunk and very bored, how bout you?

I am good. You?

fuck me I am sick to death of storefronts

yoo the re captcha thing is being abitch today

I know right?
On the other hand, about 1/3 are straight thru no captcha...

its been an ass to me all day

you suddenly seem to have gain typing acuity... is this you?

yea

cool - ok to to continue contact via email after this ends? NOT A PERV... well maybe a little

cant be bigger than me and my bf

LOL I love you already.

I love you both already. JESUS what is it with these storefronts????

ikr fucking bullshit dude

You are awesome. How is it that this thread has not been spidrered

im asking myself the same question

Brad?

nah dude

You have got to be tired...what Timezone???

OP is in ny time zone