Keep it simple, keep it s/fur

Keep it simple, keep it s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=canada legalized beasiality&oq=canada legalized beasiality&aqs=chrome..69i57.11191j0j7
youtube.com/watch?v=HeLRzw7hSh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol shouldve made your thread in trash lol

lol

1 reminder per thread

lol

lol why not a bunch lol
lol

You can't go to with the normal shit. Don you need to actually type it into the page address?

Have any more humans fucking anthros?

It took me five FUCKING years to find another perfect match. I spent 100 thousands of dollars on commissions and stupid shit obsessing over Nicole Watterson, a fictional character to keep me pre occupied for the time being, in the end I lost it all. And I don't think I'll be able to deal with anymore. I have enough money for a cheap gun and that's all it takes to do myself in. I'm not going to chicken out like Alex

becuase constant shitposting is draining after youve been doing it to 2 whole threads
lol

also im too much of a lazy cunt yu change to legacy

Unfortunately my collection is not arranged in a way to provide /r/s, sorry!

Live. You kill yourself, that bitch wins. End of story. Live to see her downfall. Live to see her get paid back in full by the wrath of god.

To change to legacy FUCK
my stupid hillary hands are acting up

lol just start a furry thread
pretty sure theres already one up lol
still waiting for game to install lol

Wait, why are you even still here if you said you didn't feel like shitposting anymore

You do seem like a pretty cool guy though.

lol word of advice stop going on Sup Forums
its a newfag normie board like Sup Forums now lol
trust me, Sup Forums isnt for politics lol

That's still no reason to die. I know life sucks sometimes, but you can't throw in the towel because things went wrong. Learn to accept life- and yourself- and you'll be happy no matter what.

Either even if I do live it wouldn't matter because I have lower Lombard radicularpathy and losing feeling in my legs and im in constant pain

what a cute white nugget

lol I made this shitty folder after canada legalized bestiality. I thought that shitposting it in furry threads was pretty accurate even if nobody else ever gets it.

It's all good, my folder is unorganized as shit so I understand lol

>canada legalized bestiality
what

yeah look that shit up. it was like 70% voted yes

Second. Pics or it didnt happen.

I don't believe that for a second.

just google it cunt, loads of articles about it

same for you

what this all about mate?

burden of proof is on you

I'll help you all out fam
google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=canada legalized beasiality&oq=canada legalized beasiality&aqs=chrome..69i57.11191j0j7

so i guess everyone is dead

and you're against it i assume?

Rudolph the blue nippled..... wait thats not right.

i think its funny i dunno
just something to laugh at

I am so ashamed of my country right now.

its okay a few states in the US have similar laws

huh, I would have never expected canada to take that kind of route. Free heath care and you get to fuck your horse. weird.

the biggest difference now is that you look like a fucking faggot when you try to cross the boarder with your small cat

Penetration is illegal.
Everything else is fair game.
So get your horse to give you a blowjob.

More Egypt Cat?

HA! this is great
I'll keep that in mind haha

And again I don't know why she would leave a guy(me) like this

I'm not ugly, am I?

Join the fucking club. 'mericafag here :[

Can somebody tell me who made this picture? I got it from an early /fur/ thread, but I never got the source.

5/10

try google mate

thats good photoshop material

Can't find sauce actually, sorry!

You're not bad, but you might be crazy. You know, since you're crazy enough to post pictures of yourself here.

I knew it, I am ugly. Which is why she's leaving me

Photoshop?

You do know who I am, right? Everyone knows who I am already, are you new?

calm ya tits mate. Not saying you're ugly maybe you're just not her type. you're not a bad looking fella to be honest. Go for someone who likes you for you, not for what you look like.

This one is my favorite. anyone got the rest?

Don't go wallowing in self pity, man. You're not deformed or a cave troll lookalike, so you're not too ugly to get a girl.

you know

huh? Maybe its the hair?
Try getting adapting to a new style?

what do you think? youtube.com/watch?v=HeLRzw7hSh4