Jerk off to me and take pics

Jerk off to me and take pics

Goddamn them some big areole

nothing about this makes me erect

nice, go on

At least point the camera AT your fat disgusting pig tits.

Flip the photo, you fucking degenerate. Why on earth would someone put in any effort if you refuse to? kys

Deal. I'm gonna need to see your asshole and pussy.

Fuck off go play in the snow

Post more

Don't like then GTFO and quit lurking

You mean asshole and penis

mediocre at best

Shut it virgin

Yummy!

Post a pic of ur ass

Shove something in your ass and tell us why you're such a fat, disgusting whore.

Nice fucking chin!

Post your pussy

Time stamp, you fucking retard. What's wrong with people these days? No attention to detail or competence.

If you want more of my cock you'll need to post something else

I mean penis

Sup Forums has no rules anymore
It's all 14 year olds with no logic or patience

Show your shithole you cum slut whale lord.

You explaining this and not reinforcing the unspoken rules is the problem. Uninstall.

ya il fap to that piece of paper

Message me on Kik. Hedguy1

Enjoy :)

I love your tits, forget these tendie loving basement dwellers... I'd fuck you so hard, and cum all over, watching those saggy fun bags shake.

Virgin detected.

PEPPERONI NIPPLES

OP you got a kik? I'll send videos of me cumming on there

>>Jerk off to me and take pics
Why?

Let's see that pussy baby

ass pic?

Beautiful big nipples. I would suck them hard and fuck your tities baby.

great tits luv. keep up the good work

Sorry no for the pussy and ass shots. I got bored. Next time. The small size limit mad emergency lose interest, when I couldn't post the pics I wanted.

I could rape and murder her by strangling her with her own tits.

Fucking cunt cucking pathetic faggots kys op

Post you feet...

...here...Last one...And it's the worst pic I took tonite too...Thank you for the compliments. I'm going to go lurk in the Loli thread and masturbate now.

I don't see a bundle of sticks anywhere.....

Fucking Pancake Tits, disgusting

I'd like that...

Nope. No Kik.

is that a fucking baby carriage, you degenerate whore!

Nice fucking tits op

snapchat?

whatever you say, you lying hambeast. whether you be a male or female. Obv male though

Guess you've never seen large tits..I smell virgin.....

Ever hear of gravity, kid?

My mouth watered...

Fuck off you ugly bitch.

show pussy to get some milk, cumdump, other way, GTFO

Gravity hard on that moocow she male hairy beast of a body

Why the fuck would I enjoy that you fucking faggot.
Eat cyanide.

Hehe....if I'm ugly your mom's a guy

show more soles

Cyanide is a single-use flavor enhancer for any of your culinary needs! I recommend everybody try it!

No. Natural born female. I'm not one of those tards that got a sex change or identifies as something other than the plumbing I have down stairs....

Show tits and face blowing a kiss so I can cover it with my cum

ive only been with irish catholic blondes and redheads , they had Hershey kiss nipples built for speed small areoles are better

So you identify as a sloppy fat loose pussy?

big tits usually means big areoles

Ahhh...Sorry no face :( don't want people to know it's me. I did just put my pics online....

It's also in apple seeds, in miniscule amounts. You'd have to eat apple seeds everyday for a couple months to feel the effects.

Put your fist in your asshole

Hah...No, you degenerate.

In fact, just last night my husband said it was tighter than ever. Kegels, bitches

Nope.

>has a child and is posting nude on Sup Forums
i winced

Lemme see your fat... wanna see if the little piggy is worth making bacon out of. If not I'll just turn you into a Vienna sausage

I want to eat you out you beautiful women

I would fuck the living shit out of fat plump ass and cum all over it

All the shit on Sup Forums and that would make you wince? Plenty of anons have kids, silly. But sadly, you're wrong here. It's my aunts stroller which you see. Good try though.

Do you not have kids? Good. You shouldn't reproduce. Wouldn't want little furtrolls trampling about

Image limit reached, here's the new thread:

Do you think we're fucking stupid? Go jerk off to your fucking lolli shit, you fucking degenerate piece of shit

It's been so long since I've had my pussy eaten out...

Of course not, my good Sir, I don't think any of that, I did missplaced this comment. I'm quite aware you only use the finest bubble butt to jerk off.
I'm so sorry for my mistake.

You should shave it more girl, nothing taste better than a well shaved pussy where you can stick your tongue deep and beyond.

I usually do a really close shave. My trimmer broke. FML.

Care to show an actual picture of your pussy?
> I'll use it to fap, FYI

Why don't you go to s,n.a.p,c,h.a.t.y(,)me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.