Its actually going to happen. its actually going to fucking happen

its actually going to happen. its actually going to fucking happen.

O U R Y E A R

tlf

What happend the previous years? Did some event take place which costed Liverpool the title? A game which they lost due to a failure of a player thus ruining their hope of winning the title?

Unfortunately there is no way Chelsea aren't winning the league now
Gonde > Klopp

Am I watching the boom-bust cycle unfold for yet another season?

No, this year it's actually different. It's our year la

>costed

The boom-bust cycle hasn't existed since Roy Hodgson was in charge. The 2013–14 Season and this one were past the Bust timeframe.

I do think they should aim for a top 3 finish this year though desu

yes its our year la

It literally is. Hopefully.

THIS

What is it with Norwegians and Liverpool?

Tippekampen.

'no'

>Implying it won't be Man City's year

>Even-numbered seasons always have dull endings
>Man City winning would be dull
>Liverpool couldn't even win it with Suarez
>P E P
>Liverpool famously choke frequently

But if Liverpool do win it, does that mean their many years of failure were caused by Hillsborough butthurt, and now that justice has been done, the ghosts have been banished and they're free to win titles again?

Was he a good player? Or is it like American Spurs fans with Dempsey, where he was the only half-decent guy you had so you followed his team?

are year la

Are we though? They're top of the league, even Liverpool fans didn't expect them to be this good.

no

Tippekampen was the saturday-game starting at 15:00 in England, which we started airing in 1969. It was called "Tippekampen" because it was usually one of the games of the betting coupon of the national betting company. Tippe means betting, kampen means the match.

>OUR YEAR

ur welcome

I still haven't worked out the shape of that guy's head

Year Status : our la

>we are here
>definitely not there
nice

excuse me fine chaps, but what part of liverpool do you happen to be from?

Kloppland

>costed

Apologize

Liverpool are a consistent side, always about 7th, they rarely let that slip.

WHERE IS ROMANIA

based gypsy is probably sleeping

Which part of liverpoolchester you lads from? I live just south of the little shop

Only finished higher than 6th once in the last 6 years. Mind boggling when you consider all the money they've spent, no excuse for fucking Spurs to be outperforming them year after year.

Boss tha

It most certainly is our year la

that's not his head, it's his throat.

Bootlestad la'.