Tell me Sup Forums, does this emptiness feeling goes away...

Tell me Sup Forums, does this emptiness feeling goes away? Can you stop caring about how vague and pointless your life is?
Honest question, how can you go back to normal once you realized those things?

help, pls

have you even been as far to do what more look like?

Its all pointless. Find something you enjoy and do it. We're all fucking the same wandering retards. You think one of us has the perfect answer to our existence?

Go find what works for you faggot.

what do you mean realize
life is what you make of it

I dunno. Stopped drinking and starting a personal training routine in a couple of weeks. Hoping that helps to snap me out of it and just be alive again. Right now I'm as dead inside as I've ever been.

I find it hard to go back to 'normal' after finding out everything is a dream and we are the creator.

Can't take much seriously now.

This

OP is just a pussy who can't handle a little existential crisis

Why don't you go visit s.n,a.p.c,h.a,t,y(,)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

I used to be fine. But it's been a couple of years I'm gettin shittier.
My life is ok, I'm not a victim of society or something.
I just don't want to put effort in things anymore. It doesn't matter how good or bad the situation is, how much I like or dislike someone, any of that gay shit..

idk, I'm a pussy who can't handle a little existential crisis. Just want to talk about it and get some insight.

Sounds more like depression.

Yeah it does. I have an existential crisis three or four times a year.

We're all just goop that thinks, user. You were happy goop once. You'll be happy goop again.

To me, life not having a point is extremely freeing.

>everything is a dream and we are the creator.

lolwut. The universe is real. Our perception of a reality is a kind of virtual universe running on our brains constructed from sensory information using largely unintelligent, unconscious processes, but we're not smart enough to invent it from nothing. Spent an hour in sensory deprivation and you'll see what your perception of reality would be like if there was no universe.

I actually found this too when I completely didn't care about being religious anymore. Just stopped giving a shit and being afraid of death.

That's sweet, thanks user
I can understand that. But I'm not talking about some 'transcendental' meaning to our lives.
It's just that everything that I've experienced in the last years didn't matter. Not to the long run or the universe, it didn't matter to me.
So, yeah, I guess it could be freeing, cause I wouldn't need to care about things.. But whats the point in doing anything at all if thats the case?

i'm currently drunk, sitting alone in my dorm room. i'm assuming that i have vastly different reasons for being so nihilistic than you, as mine will pass eventually.

i get over it by realizing that i'm part of something greater, i literally can't afford to be a fucking mess. this is just a particularly sad day for me.

so whether it's family or whatever...find a higher purpose in life. find something that will exist when you're dead, and nurture it. it's like the old Greek proverb: "Society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in." plant a tree.

why do you think life is so vague and pointless? life is a beautiful thing. we get to live as a conscious being, and we get a chance to learn more than any other being on this planet. I wouldnt trade the great opportunity we get to live as a conscious being for anything, an opportunity we shouldnt waste

You should read the Construction of Social Reality by John Searle.

Purpose is not a property of physics. It's something that intelligent minds create. The ability to pretend that things have purpose is called intentionality. The point is what you want it to be. It always has been. It was good enough before, why isn't it now?

Being conscious is bad and good at the same time

What really matters it's what you choose

-Live thinking there is something greater that loves you and created you

-Kys

-Live embracing how pointless life is

Going to try those things, thanks anons.

the emptiness is endless. you can never stop caring about your vague and pointless life. going back to normal isn't an option ever, whatever normal was. the only light at the end of the tunnel is to end your life.

what's almost most sickening is how others parade around pretending as if all their fucking words and actions matter anyone who says otherwise is just drinking the koolaide.