What do you find to be the most infuriating thing about women, Sup Forumsros?

What do you find to be the most infuriating thing about women, Sup Forumsros?

Honestly, not much. For me, there's two philosophies to how you should treat women in general. One is to try to dominate aspects of their experience in order to win some level of ownership. The other is to largely treat them like men except for a special few. I still talk to most of my ex's for that reason. I still fuck about half of them. It works for hookups too. Out of the 30 odd ish women I've had in my life, I can still sleep with maybe a dozen. Don't let them be infuriating bro. It's sounds over simplified, but their biggest turn off is your neediness.

I'm a little drunk. I came here to write a huge help you piece, but as soon as I started I realized all of your problems have been outlined and helped here a million times, but you don't want to change. It's you.

Faggot.

the voice box

The dick

Not much. I generally get along with them quite well.

nice, true this

How they don't always hold still when I'm trying to rape.

Just that they want men to be the ones to ask them out 99% of the time, but since (as far as I can tell anyway) they're afraid of throwing out signals etc in case the guy isn't interested in them and they don't get asked out, they're even coy about being coy. I can't remember the amount of times someone showed or feigned disinterest, I didn't ask them out, and got whined at by one of her friends when I ended up going after a woman who was just throwing out signals that she wanted some cock ASAP.

I'm 100% sure they would've all been run of the mill relationships that lasted a few months at absolute best, but it just pisses me off that it seems this will persist for most women right up until their 40's where they go from mostly timid to become straight up predatory.

As a man I've had to overcome challenges in my life and grow as a person. But its fine if a woman is a wallflower her entire life, we're supposed to adapt to that too.

It kinda seems like they're just generally not as good at things as men, and it feels like everyone deep down knows this, but no one wants to or can say this without being crucified.

On the other hand, I'm not sure what good would come of our culture just openly addressing this, supposing it were the case. If we did, it'd be like now half the population just has to deal with the fact that statistically, they're worse at shit? Seems needlessly cruel, and maybe psychologically damaging to the point of discouraging people from accomplishing things they actually were capable of.

Let me stop you for a moment and remind you that you're posting on Sup Forums at prime social time in America (you sound American). You're probably not the coolest.

Ok, continue.

their double standards
>user you should always be truthful to me
>they cover up facts, tell you lies and strike you with silence
AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS

Crying

They usually like retards who complicate their lives meanwhile im forced to watch and be single while drinking and doping up to deal with life on the reg.

The breathing in and out part.

They break up with their boyfriends and find a new one a week later

">lived with one for 8 years"
">was miserable"
">left her for a much younger tranny"
">could not be happier"
">sex drive of a 20 something male"
">can talk to her like a dude"
">soooo much better"

the ongoing lie that is, "love"

My childhood never ended its just a continuance of bullshit but now i just dont love anyone or let them in.wtf is the point of life?

SHIT TAKING UP ALL THE SPACE ON THE BATHROOM SINK AND TAKING 2 LONG FOR MAKEUP NIGGER

This guy's right. Worst quality in a guy is acting link a clingy faggot.

Of course I'm going to be a bitch to you, I want you to leave me alone.

The lack of feminine penis in the grand manority of them.

cushions on the bed

They're narcissistic and overbearingly needy.

You and I are in a similar situation, my friend.

Women are superior to men. Men are just women with testosterone and penises. Why else do you have nipples? Because you're faggots, that's why.

that none of them want to be around me, im not rude, i treat them nicely, but no girl has ever invited me to do something or showed any interest in me

As a dude who likes not smelling like shit, I manscape pretty frequently, it's not hard to do, I don't shave just trim about once a week.
Why is it an insult to some women to expect even a weekly clean up? I just don't want to be knee deep in pubes and I'm clearly meeting you more than half way.
I'm much better off being single.

Yeah its ok but the novelty of life is wearing thin.I might as well die high if im gonna do it.

Black people.

There are chromosome biases that you can use to make generalizations for sure, like women are definitely worse than men at lifting weights or running quickly. Women shouldn't be construction workers or be in combat (unless they're being paid less than men).

That said, I've met plenty of women that hold their own in their professional and academic work. Of course some are incompetent, but I've met just as many male dipshits as female.

Same

That they get to be them.

Damn it.

They never know what the fuck they want to eat. It's never goddamn simple. If it is EVER simple, then it's fucking expensive, for me. I have to choose, pay money for simplicity, or starve for hours while my gf says "ummm idk" unitl we finally get fucking mcdonals

Fag.

They lie to look "better" or for no reason.

They tend to be two faced. Like they have a mask that they put on for people and they use it to hide what they really think. Most seem to be like this, in my experience. A 'what you see is what you get' kinda gal is the exception rather than the rule.

No shit.

My best friend is having problems and hes a great dude.four kids dedicated father and husband a real stand up guy.my mom too but just me and a shes female but i sit back and wonder,do i really want to live that long or go that far? I dont really worry though but i do love pussy.it juat saches in my life and back out like a bird taking flight except its a owl and its killing everyone slowly

You at least cute?

No worries man. I am not the coolest, but I have a serious enough girlfriend (I will probably propose this year) that I don't need to go out, so during prime social time I can do what I want, i.e. sit at home in front of my computer haha. Tbh, I don't go on Sup Forums that often.

But honestly, my perspective comes from her, and seeing that she and some of her female colleagues are very talented in absolute terms. Society as a whole would definitely lose out if they were all stay-at-home moms, but at the same time it is undeniable that the top people in their field are all men.

I dunno man, this shit is complicated.

Your fault for asking. Just pick for them, it's faster.

My single biggest beef with women by far and away is that so many of them refuse to use logic or critical thinking, and so many of them don't take responsibility for their own bad decisions.

I wouldn't say all, but I definitely agree that the majority.

>being this much of a beta
just order two of what you are having if she cant decide for herself

For sure, it just seems even in academic fields, men have an edge. It could be this is entirely for historical social reasons, or it could be biological. I don't know, but I feel like I'm the only person who says "I don't know" rather than automatically assuming it's one way or the other.

That's not an option. She wont eat and then bitches that i don't feed her

Yeah, fair enough.

This over and over again. Everytime I meet the girl i likes BF their a sack of shit but I'd be an ass for saying anything. Truly being a nice kind gentleman means nothing in this world. Woman tend to fall for the degenerate loser covered in tattoos and bad ideas because they think it would be a more fun time never considering their feelings along the way.

They have sex with guys who aren't me.
They think guys who aren't me are actually worth fucking.

It should be me and only me. All other guys should be considered a huge disappointment.

Hey man. As a general rule for women you're not super close to, being blunt is always the wrong idea. Basically, you should approach that situation with tact, be cooler than him, get an emotional response out of him once or twice in the night but not the point of raising voices, make fun of him a little in jest, get an alone moment with her to flirt (even if it's 30 seconds), be subtle

Mildly. I honestly looked just like my mom as a kid. Always liked it when people would say that. But then adolescence hit... now I'm rather tall and broad and masculine.

Wouldn't be the same, anyhow. That ship has sailed for me.

Whatcha gonna do?

Don't be a nice kind gentleman. Make money, dress well, and stop caring so fucking much.

When they want to be "just friends" and still expect special treatment

If they have a boyfriend I'm not trying to slide in and steal her from him. I just mean in general why do they choose scumbags? Can't they tell "Hey if he is being nice to me now maybe he'll be nice during the relationship too. Nah I like this guy who negs me more.

At least you're not deluded and trying anyway. Sounds like you could be attractive.

lack of feminine penis

Hormones.

Aside from making sure you find one that isn't looking to tie you down, dictate what you do, or attempt to degrade your manhood, it's usually a decent female.

Strangely enough I prefer older women. 3-6 years older than me generally ( I'm 22). Perhaps i'm drawn to their maturity and sense of reality.

A lot of girls around my age tend to be clingy, dependent, and immature. If you don't have a job or at least in school with a professional mindset I'm not interested.

I know a girl who was actually my ex-boss. I know the stereotype of female bosses, but she was no where near that. She was very approachable, polite, and reserved.

She's 27 now. Part time college, full time job. Studying for a Master's business-related degree, never missed a day of work. Cool for smoking weed or drinking, introverted, intellectual and hygienic.

Something I will never understand though... she's hooked up with a sore loser who doesn't appreciate an ounce of her. The poster-child of what a deadbeat is. 30 years old, hasn't worked in 3 or 4 years, sits at home smoking her weed, talks to other girls, doesn't do menial housework.

We'll talk occasionally but my better nature tells me there's something severely wrong with her if she's hooked up like that.

Anyway I don't care much for dating at this time. I had a good relationship with what I used to think was wife material for 4 years. Not going to go into it but I'm happy to have gone a separate way. I want to focus on my career, saving money, buying and doing things I want.

It's because they have confidence you don't have. Trust me. Most women want a cool, funny, nice guy with a talent or two, but your bullshit is all wrapped up in shyness because you're afraid of what? Being rejected or hurt? That's part of being a human. Get the fuck over it. Scumbags project confidence whether it's real or deserved or not. They still respond to it. Just be a fucking dude and feel some goodness about being yourself. This story has been told to your ass a hundred fucking thousand times already in your lifetime and you're just no listening because you don't want to change. Change that part. Stand up for yourself for once. Just fucking risk it.

faggot.

Same here girls clearly don't hate me. They just don't see me as a serious boyfriend just some guy I talk to to pass the time