top kek

how does he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8
totalsportek.com/football/ranking-best-league-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess they really didn't care about soccer after all

This.

No one in the US knows who the fuck he is, so there's no public pressure to fire him.

Seriously, anytime I am watching a sports show and they start shilling for soccer I just mute the TV

Implying you would need to mute anything with all the fat covering your ears.

He was born in Germany and most of them wish they were German to the point it's the go to ancestry if you're white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8

Pretty rude and uncalled for, krautbro

americans are retarded

you're right
fat shaming is not ok

Thomas Jefferson is my great-great-great-grandfather as well.

they're waiting for the mls season to be over so they can offer the job to arena

who will, btw, make the usmnt great again

So it's definitive? He is getting replaced even if there's only 8 more games to finish WCQ? Can't do much changes in that period of time desu

I don't understand, he was so good in the first couple years. How'd he lose his team so quickly?

>German banter attempts

i have no idea who this person is

Literally who

He was actually pretty shit throughout his tenure
He was decent for about 10 games in 2 months in 2013

clearly US Soccer is run by idiots

Lack of public pressure, lack of available competent replacement, and the sinking realization that even a competent replacement won't do much when 9.5 players on the field on any given moment are mls babbies.

mls is a top 10 league in the world bro

Maybe true if we was struggling against Germany & Spain
But we lost to fucking Jamaica, Panama, Guatemala, and humiliated by Costa Rica in 18 months
We're lost our #2 in the region status

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Jurgen Klinsmann

Bullshit. I googled and there are sites that put them in 10th place, but they are private selections from magazines and don't pick every league in the world.

At least I haven`t found a serious league score. Come on, look how bullshit this is totalsportek.com/football/ranking-best-league-in-the-world/

MLS would be a top 10 league easily if our good players actually played there

What's this guy name again?

>still correcting the record

it's over, you can stop now

Then every South American league would be top 5, but every scout takes kids at 11 and sent them to europe to be groomed and become the next Messi.

Classifying leagues thinking like that doesn't make sense

Quit being a fucking hipster. We are literally a retirement league. We are lucky players like wood and Pulisic have a chance to grow outside this retirement league.

>destroy national team
>attempt to destroy mls
>end multiple players careers over personal grudges
how does he get away with it?

mls is a very physical league with sophisticated tactics and great players. Probably top 5 league if i'm being honest

Fuck them and fuck expats in general

are you for real? The MLS not even better than the Mexican league and you could make an argument for the Mexican league not being top 10

now that we are not playing the Libertadores we are probably not even top 15

>how does he do it?
he has a beautiful penis

He's Swabian aka the jews Hitler forgot.

was trolling, you got b8ed

Or he is a complete idiot. I'm thinking both

I bet this guy would be an OK pace baby playing for a low eplel table team had him trained in bundes or anywhere else.

La Liga
EPL
Bundesliga
Serie A
Ligue Un

Br. Serie A
Primeira Liga
Primera Division

Eredivisie
Jupiler Pro League
Spor Toto Super Lig
Russian Prem

Do people really think we're a whole class below Belgium and Netherlands leagues?
I would say they're better but that is definitely comparable. So maybe not 10th but top 12 or so.

mexican league isn't anywhere close to mls, sorry to break it to you

Based Klansmann is a great negrotiator.

>This pathetic b8 attempt

I though yuropoors prided themselves on quality banter.

Brits aren't Europeans.

>Literally who
>Nobody cares about dive grass
>5th most popular sport
>Now MLS can finally die
>Only chicanos and Immigrants care

You now realize that a pair of average MLS players got two goals past our back line made of bundesliga players and a premiership GK.

Neck yourself

How times change, now It's Costa pobre & the Mexikeks laughing at us at the top of the table

Can he fix the US NT?

Curb your enthusiasm

He's waiting for JPJ to buy Nottingham Forest and fuck everything up there

Kek

>implying murica knows two shits about soccer

They are just an expensive league

he's trying to get back at us for winning world war 2 by tanking our soccer team.

Because our federation is run by a poo in loo, what the fuck

Literally who

Is this our soccer coach? Who gives a fuck, jej

is this the coach?

Nobody better at the moment...

also, not entirely his fault.

US Soccer has stagnated and their once great goalkeeper pool has dwindled to umm, Guzan ...

Literally no one knows who he is. I had to Google his name to find out.

i don't think he's getting fired. the standard for us performance is qualify for the world cup and go deep in any other tournament. that's basically it. we got to the semifinals of the copa america and we're still very likely to qualify for the 2018 wc. so how can we fire him when he's met all the standards of a usmnt? if this were the uswnt, he'd be shitcanned already. but this is the men's team we're talking about, excellence is jusy not expected.

Its your mom

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What's it like being wrong about everything?

didn't we beat england in a wc match or some shit lmao

we actually won 1-1

wtf BRIT SHITS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

USA USA USA USA USA

We actually do have standards

There's plenty better
It's 99% his fault
Guzan isn't even top 5 rn

still don't see them firing a coach just because they lost 2 games in qualifiers after a semifinal in the last tournament.

Copa doesn't matter
We won games against teams we should beat at home and lost to teams we shouldn't expect to beat
That still doesn't hide the fucking Guatemala loss
And the Panama and Jamaica losses at home
How can you confidently say we're gonna qualify if we lose games at home?
We need 15 points in 8 games
We're gonna lose to Mexico
So 15 in 7
We got 4 points against Trinidad last stage so 11 in 5
How can you be confident we'd get those 11 points?
That 4th place finish in that meme tournament won't mean shit

This

Tbqh most sports in this country are.

kek
Kek
KEK
K E K

No, not even close.

He has serious blackmail materiel on everyone in the USMNT setup.

Doesnt this happen every WC cycle under him? Theyve looked like shit for years now. Except for in the World Cup where they meme magic to the KO rounds. 90% of Americans only care about soccer during the World Cup, so they probably all think Klinsman is great

I know that some people have some legitimate issues with him, but does anyone honestly think that the talent in the US system is any better than getting to the knockout rounds of the World Cup? Hell, given what there is to work with even that seems like overachieving. If he actually gets BTFO with like 1 point in the world cup or doesn't even qualify then sure you can say he's worse than what the team needs, but it's not like he's holding the team back from making the semis or something. Just like in the Copa America, he's achieved at the expected level.

You're pretty much right. The people who are mad at him right now are either deluded americans like this one or mad Buyern """""fans""""" who can't let go of anything (the same people thought Klopp would flop in Liverpool). Losing to Mexico is ok for pretty much everyone, because they aren't a shit team actually. Even more so losing to Costa Rica. If he doesn't qualify or gets btfo in the group stage he should be fired though, because then he simply failed to do what he gets payed for.

Name your top 10 leagues you stupid cuck. Only leagues better than MLS is English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian, French, what else

not that guy but the mexican one

Losing to Guatemala, Jamaica and Panama at home is the "expected level"
We can't get the necessary 15 points
We've gone backwards since he got here

other teams will drop points too. it's fine.

15 is the usual limit for getting out
We're gonna lose on the road every game and 12 points at home is improbable

why did you do this germany, seven is too much

It's not even championship tier

you're being ridiculous. i think it's fine to fire klinsmann but they're still going to qualify. concacaf is probably the 2nd easiest to qualify for.

We've lost at home to teams worst than Mexico
That home advantage is gone
How is qualification ensured?

just because you lose a team doesn't mean you're going to lose to every team worse than them. it doesn't even mean you're going to lose to a team better than them. it's all set up for the us to qualify. open your eyes.

There's still only 12 points available at home and Klinsmann has a terrible record on the road
15 has always been the target and I just can't see it
Especially given how the team quit Tuesday
And he's not even food manager material
We're so tactically behind every team in the damn confederation

You need to beat Honduras and Trinidad&Tobago in both home and away and get some draws in the next matches, that should put you in 4th place to play against some country from AFC, and by that you can qualify

You can even get a direct spot by getting third, Panama is not THAT hard

yeehaw

ur a fagget

We only got a point at Trinidad last year
And we lost to Honduras last cycle
There is no sign that our performances will get better

And we lost to Panama last year too
We've got no chance to qualify with him at coach

You forgot the lost to Haiti at home in the Gold Cup. Thoroughly enjoyed reading that list though.