User, how do you like your eggs?

>user, how do you like your eggs?
>s-s-scrambled

why are you a virgin who orders scrambled eggs like a little bitch?

Fried.

pouched or fried with olive oil. the olive oil makes it the most crispy without getting that burned flavor you get when using veg oil or anything else.

thats some non-greasy protein right there.

I am one thank you very much

I only order Eggs Woodhouse.

They can't fuck them up if you order them scrambled. It's the safety play.

I used to like my eggs scrambled as a kid. Now I just get it sunny side up or poached.

Actually they fuck it up all the time. I literally get raw whites when I order that in ihop or dennys. Stopped going after the 2nd time.

If you're not eating a 3 egg omelette you're behind.

I like them scrambled 'cause I want them scrambled, bitch.

Doesn't hurt that I make the most bomb scrambled eggs in all of creation.

this, and ideally, that in between of over hard/fried and over medium where a part of the yoke is just barely moist and the rest of it solid, i can never do it on purpose but mixing two eggs that are made a bit past over medium/hard added together is 2nd best

Eye fukin loev 2 eet eegz raw like a reel fukin man bruh kys faggot

Shut up, Archer.

Fuck you Cyril.

PAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!

Sriracha Scrambled Eggs

LANAAAAAAAAA!!!

i like a perfect over medium where the yolk has the consistency of school glue, but i almost always fuck it up

fried is god-tier

Like I giveafuk

Diner-style scrambled eggs suck ass. The curds are way too big and they're always overcooked. Proper scrambled eggs should be very smooth and creamy. Unfortunately American swine have become accustomed to the rubber shit everyone serves and no one knows any better

Cooked.

fertilized

>ordering somewhere i don't know
Fried
>ordering somewhere i know is good
Florentine
>at home
pic related

We call that a soft scramble. Hard scramble is the other kind.

The more you know.

>it's a preferential opinion mixed with unfounded superiority

Scrambled is boss style and your faggot ass better accept the Egg dish supreme before you get Protein'd into fucking tomorrow, bitch.

Over easy or sunny-side up or you're a neanderthal. Dip in toast = yumyum time

I like my eggs covered in 3 tablespoons of thick nigger kike jizz

>Scrambled: how to
>Burner on medium
>nonstick saucepan
>whisk
>crack eggs into bowl, but don't stir
>little bit of canola or pam in pan
>throw eggs in pan, stirring constantly, alternating on and off the burner every 20-30 secs
>pour in 1/8-1/4 cup whole milk
>continue stirring on and off heat
>serve when done to your liking

Salt, pepper, plate. Best you'll ever have. I usually make about 6 eggs at a time.

I always get over easy but nothing wrong with some good scrambled eggs. Who hurt you op?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to feel in necessary to include step by step instructions? Goddamn faggot bitch Gordon ramsay would have your left dick for that one you dual willy'd pisswanker

I presume you're talking to me.

It's his recipe, fuckwit.

>this triggered about someone discussing making eggs in an egg discussion thread

Take off the nipple clamps every once in a while, user.

Who tf needs a recipe for eggs faggot

I prefer using chain link and barbed hooks over clamps

>so new he doesn't know how to reply
Get the fuck out of here, kid

Or I don't wanna :) eat my horse testicle you creamed beef patty

Morphofartholioniptuckerilliofaggotmeelo

I bet you like big trucks and BBC?

>googles "how to reply on Sup Forums"
>comes back to the thread for more autistic posting

Don't forget to do your homework tomorrow night before going back to school

>oil
>for eggs
Goddamn man. Are you so poor you cant afford real butter?

I order my eggs over medium and judge the fuck out of the place when they inevitably get it wrong.

>Eating chicken abortions
fucking disgusting tbh

Eggs are for faggots. They literally come out of a chicken's asshole. Technically speaking, they're the period of a chicken, which is fucking disgusting. Also, 70% of your daily cholesterol in a single fucking egg is guaranteeing you to get heart disease. Not even to mention, they taste of fucking shit. Eggs are an absolute shit food.

DYEL?

>not having egg in a cup.

>boiled egg, shell off, put In a cup and mash it up with a teaspoon of salt, salt and pepper to taste

>best breakfast you will ever fucking have

Teaspoon of butter*****

Sad.

Fuck yeah homie. I do Texas toast bread with a two-yolk egg in the middle, and a bit of butter in the pan.