I get turned on sharing pictures of my wife

I get turned on sharing pictures of my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

continue....

have good sex stories?

talk more about this experience

Me and my wife went to a friends hosue to drink. my wife starts stripping down and encourages me to aswell. i do and once i get a hard on her friend notices. my wife reaches for it while her bouyfriend gfrabs his camera

so his girl takes a shot watcing us and says shes horny, and strips down herself.

you cucked the bf? Did you both take turns? I was hoping you just had a regular threesome. friend and wife are hot as fuck. Shame she made you wear a rubber tho

we hung out regularly, more and more naked. this time we fucked next to eachother. his girl was really into me but she was nervous

Kik?

Interesting, so you didn't get to bang his chick.

I can understand not going all the way tho, he'd want a crack at your wife then.

You and your wife have any good threesome or your wife and her friend fuck for your entertainment?

We swapped girls eventualy. i nutted in his girl twice

No condom or condom?

That's hot user, recently I've been sending my good friends pics of my gfs ass, one mate recently said he wants her bad

i once made he dress up and suck me and two of my friends off and letting them cum on her face. i made he wear it for awhile

More wife pics!

whose pussy is better?

Moar pics

I once made her take all her clothes off then scoot around on the floor like a dog with worms whilst shitting, leaving a massive shit trail - I called her my giant shit slug

no condom

my wifes pussy was better. i mean its mine

her friend taking pictures of us fucking. whe just got naked and watched

you nut in her pussy?

you and your chick ever have a threesome without the other dude there or just film you fucking your wife?

Only after making her take a shit on me

Nah having the dude there was the best bit!

yeah i have a few videos online of us. we even had a live in girlfriend for a few years. she slept in bed with us every night and they would fuck when i was at work,

moar like this

I'd swap nude of my ex fuck buddy for those

Vid links? More?

vids? link

xhamster com/movies/5441192/blue_haired_girlfriend_handjob_to_facial.html

shit

for my 22nd birthday she brough over a slutty friend that let me fuck her infront of my wife and my friend

everyone got really drink, and it was a blast

keep em coming!

Moar of her body please

got any more full nudes or pussy pics?

amazing. more like this or more group?

Nice! Any pics of the wife getting fucked by other guys?

Best thread I have seen in weeks. Please keep posting!

nope

this ones her by the way

done

Vid is awesome, got any more?

If anyone wants to share their gf with me hit me up on Kik

Cucklordmate
Keen to chat and tribute