Morrissey

pitchfork.com/news/69836-morrissey-says-marine-le-pen-won-french-election-debate-but-the-media-wont-admit-it/

Is he...dare I say it, /ourguy/

He's right desu, and I don't even support Le Pen. She made Macron look like a fool in the debates though.
Is Morrissey more firmly planting his boots in the right-wing now?

lol he looks fuckin terrible

>“As for Brexit, the result was magnificent, but it is not accepted by the BBC or Sky News because they object to a public that cannot be hypnotised by BBC or Sky nonsense,” he said.

wtf I love morrissey now

Moz is like most of Sup Forums

Not actually conservative, but hates the (((mainstream))) media and supports those who go against them

He's almost 60 of course he does
In his defence that's not very flattering lighting

also in denial about being gay

>now

he's been a giant subversive right-wing faggot since day one, his entire career is scandal after scandal for being either a racist or a nationalist

Moz seems anti media and Islam refugees yet hates Trump and Loves Bernie

Guess he's still better than (((certain))) people I know

Le pen will crash france

kek

he looks better than you will at that age mate, and the dosh helps.

>Morrissey
>politics

He's such a child, promotes total liberalism and anti-authority but with zero context.

BASED MOZ

>After Thatcher's death in April 2013, Morrissey called her "a terror without an atom of humanity"

doesn't sound very right wing to me

AND IF AKHMED DRIVES A BUS
INTO BOTH OF
TO DIE AT YOUR SIDE
WELL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL HIIIIDE

OH
THERE ARE REFUGEES THATLL NEVER BE SHIPPED OUT

i get it ;)

>You can't help but feel that the Chinese people are a subspecies.
KEK

she isn't going to win, the French are by and large better educated that middle America. People keep comparing this to Trump and Brexit but it's really not the same thing; the Dane election is a good example

are you implying Maggie T. possessed an atom of humanity?

no but she was a stole cold right wing capitalist

no, almost everybody agrees that she was lame, kept avoiding every single question and blaming him for everything

the entire right wing isn't on a giant team, that's why Trump can't get anything done

not so much in the UK. if a party has a seat majority MPs will almost always vote unanimously

that's how brexit finally got pushed despite many tories previously campaigning to remain