Is there such a thing as an album full of great tracks where not a single one dips down below the excellent quality of...

Is there such a thing as an album full of great tracks where not a single one dips down below the excellent quality of the others?

Pic related is the closest I can think of but it has Murder Mystery which I continue to be upset that they included.

Pet Sounds. I don't get the issue some people have with Sloop John B. But a few tracks do stand out as 11/10, such as God Only Knows.

holy fuck why do so many people hate Murder Mystery? It's one of the best tracks on the album imo

Murder mystery is great

I love the guitar on it but obvious other things about it bother me and I feel like it doesn't fit in with the album properly.

Chairs Missing
Discipline
Machine Head

Burial - Untrue

how could you not like murder mystery

Murder Mystery is literally the only good song on this album

Oh shit someone posted it already, nice

Why are you upset they included the best track on the album?

Personally I think Pale Blue Eyes is a tad weak, but maybe that's only because it's before the Godly lineup of Jesus/Beginning to See The Light/I'm Set Free

Murder Mystery is the best track tho..

i still cant believe hes not fucking holding a guitar

holy shit

tons of albums you fuckin turkey

>The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society

>Highway 61 Revisited

>Dots and Loops

swallow the pill, it'll cure your autism

Giuffria

Beginning to See The Light would be much better if they cut the track's length in half

From a buick 6 is a little worse than the rest

That is incorrect

You know where to go back to

Murder Mystery reminds me of cLOUDDEAD

Kill yourself, dubs man

I think people just hate murder mystery because of the length

If it was 5 or 6 min there would be no complaints about it

>But I believe in this and it's been tested by research
>He who fucks nuns will later join the church

Original version with New York City Cops.

>Dots and Loops

Good album but Refractions In The Plastic Pulse kinda blows the rest of the album the fuck out. It's not easy to make a consistently good 17 minute song but Stereolab makes it sound effortless, compulsively listenable even. It's the clear highlight IMO.

this an aesthetic sentence [spoiler]for an aesthetic guy who likes an aesthetic album with a regrettable philosophy of file naming[/spoiler]