twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITE POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8

first for Sodom isn't a meme

music is meant to be fun

>Sodom

metal is white & fun

rly made me tink

What are u guys blasting on this fine Cinco de Mayo?

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

t. non-white nu-males

i dont get the sodom meme

Yeah, Motlery Crew is definitely nigger numale music

pee pee in bum bum

Motley Crue is white and anti-nu-male music
youtube.com/watch?v=33jsQcS_hmI

Wait what

i wanna join the fun guys

What's the plot of this album

There's something about robots? I think? And the earth blew up? And the good robot was actually evil the whole time? And they turn into fish people?

Anyone got dl links for these?

Essential Sludge Memetal?

yeah, pretty much

>mfw it's fucking real
last.fm/music/Cryptopsy

/metal/ been hearing?

AND EVERYBODY DIES

>65gb of metal
shieeet

Whatever helps you sleep at night, nuevo macho

upvote it nigguh

I hope your penis isn't as small as your collection, user.

>listened to Leporous on the way back from the store
How numale am I on a scale of 1-10?

>tfw got D O O M ' D

*converts you to the true faith*
youtube.com/watch?v=qT-kYZWrHag

Okay so

The guy from Symphony X built a giant computer to save the planet from ecological disaster but the computer eventually decided the only way to save the planet was to kill all humans

So the guy from Avantasia builds a spaceship and gets a bunch of A-C list power metal singers to go to another planet and not screw it up with the help of the guy from Toehider who's a robot

So they get to the new planet and the guy from Between the Buried and Me turns everyone into fish people so they can survive underwater because their new planet's sun will kill them which you'd think would make the planet a bad place to settle but whatever and becoming fish people also erases their memories and makes them immortal

The guy from Toehider who is a robot decides "wtf I hate humanity now" and becomes the new bad robot who eventually kills everyone on one of the earlier Ayreon albums

Stryper's two recent albums were actually top tier Power Metal

TIL the vast majority of bands with Islamic-themed lyrics are from Indonesia, and that there are a lot more anti-islam-themed bands than pro-islam.

I don't think I've ever heard Islamic metal, got any recs?

Jesus Christ

youtu.be/S0FfxOuIRMM

Stryper are unironically good now

>Sulphur Aeon
God damn that band sucks. Also shitty collage btw.
Ascend Dead and Repulsion get a pass though.

It's also mostly brutal dm, curiously. Both Islam and BDM are huge in SE Asia

+Ascended Dead, Banished
I need to listen to more doom

>gives a pass to the two shittiest artists on the chart

pathetic

>tfw have 40ish and think that's too much

Yes!
youtube.com/watch?v=rDrzz5gAZEk

Anything that helps me focus on studying for finals.

>likes ascended dead
>doesn't like sulphur aeon

t. neo-man

why do you think they suck user?

how many gigabytes of metal do you guys have?

Half a tera

didnt we both say it in our posts?

that's all my hard drive, lmao

290gb+

could be as much as 350 though

Just unfunny faggots forcing a meme. Like everything else posted here.

*unsheathes katanas*
pssh... nothin personnel, heathen

>too much

>1982
>putting your penis up a man's arse
>ISHIGYHYG

I'm not a fan of Metallica, i have always been more of a Megadeth fan if anything or different genre's entirely, but i heard a decent song on the radio i've never heard of them and i am wondering what the name of the song is.

It was a fairly slow song. The guitar went something like this
>beepbox.
co/#5s0kbl00e0bt7a7g0fj7i0r1w1111f0000d1111c0000h0000v0000o3210b4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4p1lFzF3wWwR1L7i6Ad800000
Could be a little inaccurate ofc.

Anyone know the name?

It's shit except for a song or two

how do you play the drums with katanas?

You can't expect drummers to be reasonable people.

This is what happens when you only read comics and no books

Post katanas

Can you remember any of the lyrics?

were tokyo blade the only weeb nwobhm band

I cannot, and it bothers me a lot.
The guitar sounded like it was tuned kinda similarly to Enter Sandman, but the song is not on that album.

BANG YOUR HEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=VzViRsAnNZw

What's the plot of this album

There's something about space pirates? I think? And the earth blew up? And the good doctor was actually evil the whole time? And they turn into dog people?

that's not quiet riot

Some classic concept albums have really stupid stories

The album's single song tells the story of a world where humans no longer can beget children. Into this time of despair a child is born to the King and Queen of the barren Earth. The Queen dies during childbirth, and the King is left to rule the Earth and raise his daughter on his own. The people think the child is a sign that God will give them back the ability to reproduce, but the child grows into a teenager and humanity remains infertile. In time, the King dies and men fight over his throne.

The new King crushes rebellions against his illegitimate rule and is generally hated by the populace. Eventually they persuade the Child to lead a coup. As she is left alone to plan, the forces of evil beckon to her. She accepts an unholy Master and gains mighty magical powers. She slays the false King easily and begins ruling Earth. The people watch her obsessively, because it was thought that by restoring the rightful ruler they might be returned the gift of breeding. But the new Queen misleads the people, and slays the elders who the humans had preserved for their wisdom. Word of this gets out and a group of rebels gathers to stop her. They find a way to neutralize her power (by blinding her) and then place her in the same preservative tank of "crimson fluid" that the elders were kept in.

Is it King Nothing?

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

Don't you dare compare that masterpiece to Lucassen's wacky tobacky drivel

>his favourite album was not produced by Dan "The Man" Swanö

tl;dr lmoa

Are there any concept albums that actually have good stories?

I like edge of sanity, am i a nu-male?

traveller has a good story

also abigail obviously

black metal aoty contender 2017:
theruinsofbeverast.bandcamp.com/album/exuvia
death metal aoty contender 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Cp0yknQmU

or did

you're a nu-male by default

Here's a challenge

Someone try describing the plot of this fucking thing

~Ayreon, Kreator
Kind of embarrassing how most of the stuff here is completely unknown to me

++Walls of Jericho
+Candlemass, Confessor, Venom, other Helloween albums
~Saint Vitus, Pentagram, Witchfinder General

+No Love Deep Web
And I thought the first collage was filled with stuff that I have no clue about

Edge of Sanity is patrician Opeth

No, it's calmer than that.

>listens to nigger music
t. nü-man

Into the Electric Castle has a pretty good (if unoriginal) story. I could see it being made into an artsy low-budget sci-fi flick.

++abominator my nigger

Lay down your souls to the gods rock 'n roll

youtube.com/watch?v=3qbwnDd5yOo

meant to reply to this

Oh shit, nevermind i found it. It's Until It Sleeps.
It's not as good as i thought it was on the radio.

Thanks for helping

Crack the Skye
Operation Mindcrime
The Crimson Idol
Still Life
Seventh Son

No problem, glad you found it. Until it Sleeps is actually one of my favourites so I'm surprised that I didn't get it

Native Construct - Quiet World is pretty alright, as is the newest BTBAM album.

Not quite metal, but Hand Cannot Erase by Steven Wilson and Blood Inside by Ulver are great in that aspect

Animals are involved and based on the cover art there's probably a wizard in there somewhere

>this is the least dumb plot of the 4 Ayreon albums I've listened to