The ride should never end, keep it simple, keep it s/fur

The ride should never end, keep it simple, keep it s/fur

oi

yay thread

No, only made out. She took my first kiss

Dude, I'm on my way to becoming a paraplegic. I have lower Lombar radiculopathy

I couldn't find anything on that request user. But here's some consolation tits.

vey

I haven't been in a thread in forever, wew.

Cute!

it is unlawful to pull out of your female partner

I had my 2nd girlfriend less than a month after breaking up with the girl I had my first kiss with

I'm just really gay, had fun with my furry FWB last night.

sounds reasonable

more gifs/webm pls

>FWB
I'm envious, I can only get one-night stands with really stupid people. Sexy bodies but absolute idiots.

Considering that you have something like 70-80 years left on this rock I'm sure you'll find someone else

Yeah, the stupid folks are the worst. Good for a quickie but awful for anything else.

FWB is honestly the best, you have a chill person you can fuck but who's also not an idiot.

And then all of a sudden she stops talking to me and her mom tells me that they are busy so I can't come over

>Having sex

You'd be fine if you stopped freaking out about it and give it a few days to a week

Homie I dated a girl for a year before she ripped my heart out. It'll be fine. As my dad always told me growing up, "Get you a big ol cup of man the fuck up and face the next day"

Exactly, which is why I'm envious. May I ask how you found this FWB?

your emotional impulses are not well adapted to the modern era. you probably lie somewhere on the autism spectrum. as a non-autistic external observer, i advise you to discontinue posting photographs of yourself and your misguided lady friend. i advise you to discontinue detailing your ill fated relationship.

Praise the sun!

Local furry group, found out he went to my college. He's one of the few local furries I can stand, most of them are terrible for one reason or another.

you say discontinue, but I'm sure someone in this thread is fapping to that. Would someone please think of the lurkers

Dumping to make up for being a fag

>He
Nigga that's gay

Yeah, I'm a faggot.

But I'm impatient and time ticks slower when I'm thinking about.

Her mom told me this morning and I quote "hi Hector this is pat, you can come over around 3 in the afternoon, Katherine will be alone but I trust you" and I said "okay just let me know if there will be any changes"...after fueling up my car getting ready to drive to her house(one hour drive) she called back and told me that there has been come changes and it would be best if incident come over

I did something last night pic related. Her mom talked to me about her and situation and I told me give her some time inspire her advice I got scared and asked her what she thought about it last night

One of you should dress up like a girl so it's less gay

All you have to do is stop thinking about it and give it time

kek

What are these... Hobbies....

>furry group
I'm probably desperate enough to join these autist groups by now. I see.
Thank you for giving me this idea. I don't think any groups are close to me, but I'll check.

Say no.m0re fam

He wore a thong.
It's about 85% people I dislike for one reason or another, but there are always people worth meeting. I'm just a total degenerate so it's ceased to bother me.

My long time ERP partner was in a group, they all fucked each other and she went in for a flogging at least one time

lord I miss her

hobbies?
wtf?

RP, IMVU and she thinks she's an actual wolf. Her mom told me she does it to feel at ease and release frustration

Sounds like she has issues.

that you should run from, fast

Honestly, user, I'd say you dodged a bullet with this one. I know furries tend to flock towards that kind of behavior, but it isn't healthy.

Well her mom might call me tomorrow to let me know if I can or can't come over tomorrow and if she does I'll just read this to her
Document.docx

1 / 1
Hey Pat, I know you said that I was moving too fast and I wanted to let you know that it wasn't my intention. I TRIED to talk to Katherine about what you said to me but I couldn't muster the words properly in the form of speech. In spite of slowing down all I did was make it worse by asking her what she thought about what you said resulting in her giving me the silent treatment and all I could do is bawl in my own train thoughts in fear that she will never speak to me ever again. With that I think that I've made quarrels between you and her in the household.

When you told me she was different I wasn't sure if you were trying to make me reconsider or IF I should actually give her some time to sort things out because of her previous relationships. If possible can you ask Katherine to actually talk to me and give me a verbal answer?

It's the autism that worries me, not degeneracy.
I need to figure out how to become liked enough though that people will drive me to meetings, though. I don't own a car.

>I'll just read this to her
please don't

>Sounds like she has issues.

We are furries. Our first sexual experience was an animal, developing our fetish. We all have issues.

Also over half the population is on anti-depressants

I bought my truck for $1800 burger bux. It's not hard to get a reliable vehicle.