Beta boys thread

Cuteeee
Who is she?

ex, miss those feet

Anything new from the Sam saga?

>images.duckduckgo.com.png
and youre calling people beta?

Got any of her pussy?
I'd love a full dump if you could, imgur or something if it's a lot, though that's a lot to ask.
I'm in love.

Sorry man I don't have enough to warrant a dump of any sort. And she was hella shy about pussy shots so I don't have anything good.

Cute trap.

Trust me she's not a trap.

"Her" mustache is bigger than mine.

K

Fucking rolled

bump for this

Well thanks for posting what you do have kind user. She's a fucking cutie. I'd eat her poop.
>reaching

Np

post tits

any more responses?

Damn how cum you guys split up?

Looks like she kept those feet in pristine condition for you!

Ironically it was partially because I didn't like her showing off her body as much as she did.

You fucked up m8, IMHO

This was pretty fun. Just saw a few responses. Nothing great but cool she answered at all. Maybe there will be more exposed feet sluts

I used to talk shit on footfags, but Sup Forums made me love feet.

Did you save them as pictures?
I haven't seen any of the responses and I'm super interested since I've been here since the shoe cumming and white knight.

I mean. Its pretty great jerking off to mu friends feet

>be lonely virgin
>masturbating to feet
>crank leg around
>put lotion on sole
>rub dick on foot
>cum imagining it's a qt girl foot
>have back and knee pain

it wasn't anything good. no one said anything fucked up. just one user messaging her trying to help her figure out who sambro is. so pretty much another white knight

what a waste

Ypure so fucking pathetic. Youre the OP and its so clear. This whole act man. Why? We all love Sams feet. We all love that you exposed her and that you got soneone to contact her and let her know her feet are jerkoff material. Why do you keep reposting her and pretending youre not her OP? Why dont you just ever exploit Sam and her feet honestly. Its really funand shes a great foot slut . ill never understand the stupid games you play.

How old was she OP

To be honest while i agree with you overall i understand why the guy who messaged her went that route. Its the tactic most likely to get her to respond

aaaaaaaaand source

If the only response he could get was from being a white knight, it's not going to be a worthwhile response. I'd rather have people saying something actually fappable since now we know she can see what we send her

Damn right in the feels Sup Forumsro
I'm just a lonely masturbator who wanted to see some Sam responses for my fap folder of her

In this pic? 20 or 21 or something.

yeah, he kind of fucked up a massive opportunity that a lot of footfags have been waiting for. how anticlimactic

I'd help you out but I didn't save them because they weren't really save worthy imo

Hnnnnnggg moar?

I saved them but im on mobile now. Not on my laptop. Sorry man. I have them saved there. For me it was great seeing how she was used and exposed for her feet. You dont have to play tricks man. You did good.

I was gonna give him my girls info to see what would happen, but after seeing how this Sam thing went down I'm glad I didn't. What a fucking fag

Can someone give me a short run down of what happened?

this user pretty much nailed it with the posts he replied to if that helps any

theres a few different messages on here. some are better than others. which girl were you gonna give. im curious.

Kate (left here)

look. its not that i dont agree with you guys. its just that, there are basically only one or two guys that are willing to message girls. im not one of them. so when another guy is willing to message on of them, i dont complain too much. sure, someone else may have handled sam bette,r but none of us wanted to, and i still enjoyed that she got perved the way she did.

what annoys me most of all in the whole thing is OP and how he handles the whole thing trying to oretened hes some random user reposting her when its so clear its him.

great toes. pic of her?

oh yea i remember her. ive cum to her feet before. wouldve been fun seeing her messaged. i bet hed say whatever you wanted. the guy is usually pretty pen to whatever. i do agree he kind of blew the sam opportunity though.

Wow she's pretty.

KEEP THIS FUCKING FACEBOOK GARBAGE OUT OF THESE THREADS.

sauce? I remember her from an old blogspot many years ago