Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums
I am doing a project on the M1911 pistol
Do you have any information or pictures of this firearm that would be of help.
Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr1DpUZeng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garbage. Why would you want a gun that's over 100 years old?

Google it you lazy cunt.

CZ > 1911

its in far cry 4

You deserve to be shot with one. Google it you fucking faggot

It shooty

Beast sidearm in battlefield 1. You should use it to fucking kill yourself lazy nigger faggot cunt. Do your own research fuckstick.

I don't have a picture of that but I do have a picture of the Rock dressed as a Star Trek alien in case it will help

heres my cheap 1911. not sure if it helps OP but here you go.

I also have a picture of Iggy Pop dressed as a Star Trek alien.

Start here OP
And you need to learn that the internet has
information you can search for, including places
to buy the parts legally. just remember if the receiver isnt stamped without a class 3 or whatever dont get caught with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr1DpUZeng

Makes great nigger repellent.

i was under the impression that OP was doing a school paper or assignment about the 1911, but doing one from an 80% receiver is also fun lol

Oh well shit OP just bring in a video of someone getting
their head blown off by one, you'll get an A+

As someone who has shot the weapon
(Father was Navy Police in 1970s/1980s)
The recoil is hard...to shoot it one handed for more than 20 shots..your wrist will be sore later.
While the sights on personal models are tritium coated (for better visibility)..the stock Military Issue were not and accuracy suffered for it.
While it was easy to strip/clean..the parts wore out kinda fast (from my talks with WW II/Korea vets)
Pic related...I got one in my closet

Go to /k annon. Sup Forums is more than /b

the 1911 was designed by john browning, the 1911 is not the first self loader, the model 1908 was a .36 caliber 1911 variant but due to the bullet being light and not very effective it was scrapped and the .45 caliber pistol was shown to be much more reliable and easy to use and maintain. despite the model 1911 being well over 100 years old it has been proven to be one of the most reliable on the battlefield and for personal defense. what many people do not understand is that it is not about how fast the bullet is, but how much energy is retained during impact. the average .45 ACP cartridge when it hits a target it smashes hard due to its slow speed and weight. that is why it is still preferred over the 9mm. it is recommended that you use two hands when firing this pistol as the action needs stability in order to feed properly. stripping this pistol takes maybe a minute and cleaning only takes maybe 15-20. always oil your recoil spring and barrel lug and the wear is reduced dramatically. a lot of my knowledge comes from the fact that i was a gun maker.

pretty sure OP is long gone by now

/k/ now gtfo of Sup Forums!

This place is for tits and traps!

I was about to suggest this.
/thread

has mule kickback,a slow moving .45 cal bullet that hits center mass and drops the goof, head shot is a splatter shot,makes a mess, like the others say,it kicks,after 20 shots your hand will hurt,use 2 hands,it has to be kept clean on
the inside,it has heft pics vids,the weapons history are in a hundred you tubers