Would Sup Forums fuck a poor (literal) Mexican girl?

Would Sup Forums fuck a poor (literal) Mexican girl?

Explain if yes or no. Describe your worst.

Looks like this bitch id fuck both

Oh Helllll yeaaa, can't resist them latinas. especially mexicans, I've only ever dated latinas and one white chick

Yes, I'd fuck them merciless because they can be used for what they are.

I'm talking about poverty-stricken Mexican girls. Would you fuck them?

Haha thats the right idea. All bitches tbh pretty much fuck toys

I would fuck the the literal shit out of her ass.

OP, i would fuck a poor, dirty little latina until she bled and calls me papi. post more pics

post more

But would you suck a log of shit out of it?

how bout her?

No just dirty anal...

If by fuck you mean impregnate and leave like some nigger then yes. I already have my white children so I can just have like 20-30 illegitimate half spics to make sure my bloodline keeps going like the animal I am

Moar like this

Dirty anal her to.

Are you asking as an opinion for what you are considering or just for the hell of it?

Brutal...

the fact that dirty latinas is my fetish makes this thread even better

Both realities?

I've actually considered it prior to this thread, but I was thinking somewhere that was more white like Ukraine or Russia

I would rape her then have her sent back to the slums she came from

I would.

why the fuck not as long as the ass is fat like the ones being posted

Nice dubs, I've considered it but there are alot of things you need to consider other then the sex. Like how dangerous Mexico can be, the literal army of spic men that will search for you if you get their niña pregnant and STDs of you wanna raw dog it

As long as you got a condom on and all your shots up to date lol.

Fuck that, impregnate and leave

i fucked a freshman mexican girl for a while back in uni. i was her first, so it made it even better. bitch was a bit crazy sometimes, but in bed it worked out.

yes but only if she was 13 or younger, a virgin and not fat

The poorer the better

Fag

Where are the pics from Op? Personal collection or online?

These pics are incredible.

Nah, this plan is much better- you're essentially using to entirely different mating strategies, playing-it-safe (white family presumably to whom all wealth and property inherit) and roll-of-the-dice (numerous half-Lat offspring, some of whom could turn into their own little world-conquerors for all you know).

That way no matter who has the upper hand in the Americas of the future, you win.

If she's hot, sure. Why would I discriminate by wealth? Hell, if I did, I'd probably only fuck poor hot girls because the rich ones would more likely be prudes.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

*two, pardon

Well I'm moving to Texas in about a year or so, therefore Mexico will be right there

Mexican girls have great pussy.. only dudes with little dicks don't think so or they won't get with them. Mainly white males are bitch made.

I know the area. Been doing it.

More?

10/10 indígena

500 pesos service total a güebo

A huevo

Ya lo he hecho alv :v

Me arrepiento.

What are the dangers associated with it other than STDs? I'm under the assumption that that gravitate towards white men that take interest in them

An now you have Chlamydia with a touch of HIV.

Chilanga

gf

i wouldnt fuck any other kind tbqh fam

OP is a hero for posting my pics of my favorite fetish

Fuck i remember seeing these pics in a thread years ago about religion or something. Or maybe it's just deja vu but lol.

Of course Sup Forums would fuck anything.

Poor Hispanic girls are good for nothing else BUT fucking.
They're shitty girls to date and even shittier to marry. Their only value in a relationship for a decent man is as a sex toy or maid or preferably both. For dating and marriage they should probably stick to poor hispanic men.

Mexican girls are great. they cook look good, great pussy and tits look young for along time. White bitches, stink smelly pussy, don't do shit look old as fuck fast with bacon skin, bitch and cry about everything like white dudes, and leave there white males to fuck colored dudes, white girls are whores and white males know it. So ask me if I fuck a Mexican? any day over a white herpes whore =)

Actually there aren't much STDs as in the American side. Girls may be poor and trash, but not unclean.

I've been guide for Americans.

Are you fucking joking, greaseball? I live in Houston and white men fuck latinas with ease. Shit I'm doing it right now and can basically do it at will.

fake ass.

specifically the girl in the pic? Especially if she is poverty stricken.

I'm thinking more so along the lines of gangbangers showing up at my door or something along those lines

Ay que indita tan buena

This. 9/10 of them are fat as fuck by aged 35 and that's a fact.
If you marry one of em, you're doing it very wrong.

Mexican indians are the best.

How receptive are the girls of Americans? It can't be like they all don't know why you're there

Ya right LoL, they don't your little pecker.. you're the wallet that's it. White people stink like piss and shit trust me people use whites as a wallet mostly and will leave you for a colored dude you're just a temp that's it.. a crutch if you will. You're being used =)

Simón

Take them chicks outta the slums and make her my queen while i fuck her everynight, creampie that bitch everyday , deep poudning pain on her little hole everyday..love me a little latina bitch that can cook.

What part of Texas user?

Dallas Fort Worth area more than likely. Trying to stay in the Eastern part of the state

Fuckin hell, I'd plow most of the sluts in this thread until my nutsack shriveled up and fell off.
and
HHNNNNNNGGG would probably end up breaking my dick off in that one.

Morenaza

They are receptive. Also depends the kind of girl. But generally they dig wallet plus skin. But all and all, they are fucking around easily. Bear in mind... this only applies with those in lower class. Middle class are about skin or US citizenship. Rich girls are actually harder than American girls, those are no no.

You be like 6 hours from Mexico user.

I'm only 2 hrs away. I'm in San Antonio

Why the fuck not? Pussy is pussy

Over in san Diego just a hop and skip away, cheers

Met a lot of San Antonio crazies. Cool people, I guided many of them

Keeping in mind that they are poor what are the chances they can find me if they get pregnant? Also what would you say are the chances that she sends her army of male relatives after me? What is the point in which you should find a new town /city in Mexico to look for girls to fuck?