How do I score college doods as a high schooler
Or get better head

Be the whore that you are, pretty easy.

Not working so far Sup Forumsro

Tits or gtfo

Yu first

I'm not the one claiming to be a girl

lmfao what? just wait hoe

It's just the luck of the draw, why not coach them into doing it how you want? Teach a man to "fish" user..

I refuse

Do you know Chads? Their egos are fragile as fuck. You try giving him directions and he shushes you like "I know what I'm doing babe" or cheesy trash like that.

Post a picture so we can see if you are insanely ugly.

Any average girl could pull guys of most ages... My girlfriend is pretty attractive and gets like 4 messages a week from random guys on facebook.

Her friend left her facebook logged in and I see no less than 30 guys hitting on her, she doesn't even bother to respond to most of them.

Quid pro quo bro

That fucking sucks... Don't find Chads then.

Only faggot post face pics on b

I get interest from guys. The only problem is meeting college bros instead of shitty hs bros

Only alternatives are beta cucks who orbit around Chad and don't have the balls to apprach grils

Or omega school shooters who think you're engaged after holding hands or some shit

Hahaha Fucking blows, try being assertive or something, maybe one will be a keeper.

Are you stupid? If they're not 18 they're going to be in fucking highschool, if they're 19 or more they're probably going to be in college or working. Just find a fucking age range not in highschool and shoot for it.

Shut up slut. They don't suck at licking. It's you that suck at wetting fucking dumb whore useless nigger. Learn to enjoy getting your pattetic ugly cunt being touched, it's probably the only piece of love you deserve fucking stupid bitch

Try being lesbian? Girls typically got the right idea.

tits or gtfo
the rest of you should be fucking disgusted with yourselves. fucking liberal fascist cancer.

Girls don't turn me on, sorry.

Only guy I knew who have good head was a fatty who had practice eating pudding cups without a spoon
But watching him jiggle around was gross so definitely never doing that again

Yes but h o w

>liberal
>fascist
Man you are the cancer

Why so a n g r y

( . )( . )
Did that make you happy user-chan

Hahaha Well good luck to you, I'm sure you'll get hit on eventually. Hang out at a Starbucks near campuses or another study heavy place.

Thanks for actual good advice user-chan. You da real MVP

I hope whatever goals you have turn out well. Godspeed.

You too, and be sure to make eye contact and smile at your possible prey. It's usually an easy sign that que's the guy to approach you too.

Np I can take it from there thx

Hang out at bars near campus. I only have experience with Gainesville but going to any of the bars (most of which are 18 and up for women and 21 for men) should be easy

Sup Forumsros b4 hoes

I don't want to toot the horn but it really isn't that hard giving head to a girl
>male js senior fag reporting
Personally I enjoy doing it, it feels good to make her feel good. just make sure foreplay is enough, massage inner thighs slowly then dive in, tongue inside and move it around for a bit, then finally go for the clit and bam. Cum.

Come on guys, sex isn't hard. You just have to actually do some research and ask advice from your partner every now and then

>area code: 310/424 in case any gals are interested. Cheeky and faggotry putting this in, I know. ;)

You forgot to mention when guys do that razor sharp tongue and fucking go fagillion newtons pressure with it like they're trying to mince your meat into fish chili

Such vivid analogies. I felt it through the gender divide.

The faggotry of shitty highschoolers speaks to all

No, I don't do that. At that point it has to be just the right amount of pressure and movement. I remember one experience where an ex grabbed my hair pressed her pelvis against my mouth and I couldn't breathe for a good couple of seconds. Afterward she said it was the best thing she's ever had

Then again this is Sup Forums, so who is going to believe me :p

Obligatory.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Precisely.

One time a guy I was trying to break up with said if he didn't love me, he wouldn't have choked on my ass

He thought it was romantic...

Admittedly impressive you found a guy willing to do that. Muff-diving is apparently rare enough.

Only because he had mommy issues

I won't even ask how mommy issues lead to him agreeing to eat your ass out, but best of luck in your hunt for a repeat.

Hahaha , funny meme

"It is now estimated that 11,863,000 slaves were shipped across the Atlantic."

-Ronald Segal, The Black Diaspora: Five Centuries of the Black Experience Outside Africa (New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1995) p. 4.

(Note in original: Paul E. Lovejoy, "The Impact of the Atlantic Slave Trade on Africa: A Review of the Literature", in Journal of African History 30 (1989), p. 368.)