The God of Sup Forums endorsed Hillary

>the God of Sup Forums endorsed Hillary
wtf, i hate trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinks climate change is real
good goy

What do liberals gain in accepting climate change other than boasting about their moral superiority? Invest in nuclear energy or it literally means fuck all either way.

When is he going to stop scuba submarining and make another movie (preferably non-Avatar)? He's like 90-years-old. I don't want Sanctumto be his last movie.

Basically everyone that isn't a complete redneck retard is going to endorse Hillary over the next few months. Trump doesn't have a lot of support outside of retards and angry losers that want to watch the world burn.

No, we can't do that. Nuclear energy scares me :(

He's convinced himself he's the fucking Tolkien of scifi with Avatar

>God of Sup Forums

>Invest in nuclear energy or it literally means fuck all either way.

This.

Additionally, the whole climate change debate is essentially one semantic argument.

Conservatives say "climate change" and mean "climate change."
Liberals say "climate change" and mean "climate change induced by human action".
Conservatives accept climate change in the sense that the climate is a dynamic system and as such changes. Conservatives are accused of denying climate change because they are skeptical of the extend to which human action is driving the changes.

The whole thing is shit, but at bottom (and as usual) liberal retardation is the cause of the controversy.

t. American college student

>Trump doesn't have a lot of support

Cameron can jump in line with all the addicts, criminals and Welfare leeches that also support Hillary.

You have trouble reading the rest of that sentence?

He's against the TPP, he'll kick out illegals, he won't let in Muslim refugees, he'll repair our relationship with Russia and he won't start too much shit in the middle east. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to Trump. You liberals think that screaming "RACIST! SEXIST! XENOPHOBIC! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER!" over and over again will silence Trump supporters but all it does is make us stronger.

Trump wont win anyway.

Not at all, if you feel fine stating that the majority of your country is angry losers and retards.

>I define people who don't agree with me as angry and stupid!

>>>reddit.com/r/feelthebern/

>Autism the post: Sup Forums edition

Are you stupid? It's far from semantics: by not being caused by human activity conservatives mean that there's no reason to impose limits on industries or carbon emission.
Hence letting global warming unchecked.

Wow, what a great counterargument. I'm now #MentallyHill.

>I define people who don't agree with me as autistic

I want reddit to leave

>calls him a madman

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

Trump is popular among those with poor education and the average IQ of Trump supporters is substantially lower than that of the general population. These are facts and Trump himself has acknowledged them.

What is with the sudden influx of Hillary supporters on here? A month ago, practically everyone on here agreed that Trump is better than Hillary. Now every time there's a political thread at least a few liberals pop up and spam the same old "Trump is Satan and will destroy the country!" bullshit.

>almost every climate scientist expects man-made climate change
>those who don't are almost universally being paid by oil companies
>liberals mostly accept man-made climate change
>conservatives reject it, despite all the evidence being against them and, unlike scientists and politicians being paid off by corporations, a complete lack of financial incentive to deny it
>"liberal retardation"

>Conservatives accept climate change in the sense that the climate is a dynamic system and as such changes.

aka if global warming real why come there was snow last winter????

and for the ones with a couple more IQ points: yes it's gotten progressively hotter every year since industrialisation, and it correlates perfectly with the amount of C02 humans are pumping into the atmosphere but maybe god did it???

Did Trump really deny climate change? Not saying he didn't but I want to see evidence of this

>ITT: high school dropouts lacking independent thought blindly following the conservacuck pack and denying the existence and occurrence of anthropogenic climate change

Easiest way to spot a genuinely unintelligent and uneducated hillbilly.

>climate change is something the Chinese made up

Literally, if you have at least a 3rd grade education you should know better.

He won't do any of that besides repairing the relationship with Russian and that's only because Putin will take advantage of his dumb ass and abuse the fact that Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Russian oligarchs.

>those who don't are almost universally being paid by oil companies
Source?

>Non argument: the post

>no reason to impose limits

No, you're stupid.

Conservatives are not opposed to environmental efforts. You might be surprised to learn this, but Koch Industries—you know, those evil rich white men that oppose global warming—have been honored by the EPA for the cleanliness of their operations and their environmentalist efforts.

Generally speaking, conservatives want to "regulate" industry by internalizing externalities, by, in other words, by setting up the property rules so that pollution and emissions are regulated by a price mechanism.

As liberals don't understand basic economics, they think this means conservatives want to shit where they eat.

If you don't know what a price mechanism is or what externalities are, you should get the fuck out of here, dumbass.

Yes

That's simply not true and you are taking a Trump quote out of context by ignoring that he said that he loves his supporters of all economic background. (unlike is opposition who shames supporters for being poor and uneducated and voting for their interests with Trump)

Anthropogenic climate change is total bullshit. Open your eyes. It's funny how some people feel smarter because they choose to believe the lies of someone with 'credentials' over the lies of someone without them.

>those who don't are paid by oil companies to say otherwise
[citation needed]

Paid shills. Not joking look up 'correct the record'

>research that conflicts with agw are oil shills
>but government funded research is perfectly unbiased

Everytime.

scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/

The point of contention is not whether the temperature on earth is changing, but whether or not the existence of humankind is having a huge influence on this fluctuation.

Now I can tell that you're a rather enlightened individual and are aware of the fact that the planet has been through many ice ages as well many periods of great warming which FAR precede the industrialization period of man into the present day.

Go ahead and vote for the war-hawk criminal that is willing to change her stance on any issue so long as it allows her another 5 minutes of the power that she is so clearly addicted to.

And most climatologists directly profit off of concern-trolling about their area of expertise. You think the research funding is gonna continue coming in if they go "yeah nah, the climate is just fine and these changes aren't too big of a deal and are largely out of our hands anyway."

For fucks sake, the know-it-alls changed their mind about eggs every ten years.

> scientific research is just liberal lies
> education and credentials are irrelevant

A lot of modern conservatives are actually this stupid.

No mate. When you've actually studied and analysed the raw data yourself for years, written multiple objective scientific and economic reports and theses on the subject then maybe you'll have some idea what you're talking about.

/r9k/ supports Trump

are you going to address being BTFO and sucking the cock of media lies now? Or has the destruction of a false narrative scrambled your brain forever?

Maybe Trump is full of shit but there's a possibility that he'll deliver on some of his promises. A wildcard is better than a backstabbing cunt who will let in illegals, further fuck up our relationship with Russia and make the middle east even worse.

Why can't actors just shut up about politics

They want their past and future back.

>When you've actually studied and analysed the raw data yourself for years, written multiple objective scientific and economic reports and theses on the subject then maybe you'll have some idea what you're talking about.
Have you done all that?

> we should ignore scientific consensus unless it coincides with my political views

Are you actually this stupid?

>onoehs muh safe space is getting le invaded

It's funny how Trumpfags think they own this place even though Sup Forums is nothing more than a containment board.

Nobody like you at all.

Are there people out there who honestly, unironically support Trump? Why? How do you look past the fact that he is a fucking trash reality TV star and all around asshole with no experience in politics who has said his information regarding the world comes from 'watching the best shows'? Is it just a reaction to other politicians, or is there something about Trump himself that you actually like?

>I unironically trust scientists, who have always been the most reliable shills for the prevailing political establishments of their time.

Normalfags are actually this stupid.

Sure am, currently doing honours

He posts funny pepe memes on Twitter so I'm going to vote for him.

Fuck off, shill. This board has been Sup Forums as fuck for a very long time. A month ago I almost never saw anyone defend Hillary on here but now every time there's a political thread a few of you shills show up and spam the same old propaganda. Tell me, how much are you getting paid?

I knew it

This is why he will lose

Climate "scientists" have a worse record than long term bond yield predictions.

The worst is that some of these fuckers have the nerve of accusing Donald Trump of being fear mongering while predicting Armagedon every three years.

For fuck sake, the millenarists in the late 19th century stopped talking shit after Jesus didn't show up in 1879. But with climate bullshit, they predicted in 1970 the end of the world in 1985 and have done the same (dates shifted) ever since.

t. actual scientist in semiconductors. If m research had the same predictive power or bullshit explanation as climate "science" I would be out of a job in three months.

Also, lots of nerve of accusing people of being on oil companies payroll when 95% of climate "scientist" are glorified welfare queens and would starve on the street if not for the constant gibsmedat they get because they can pretend to be relevant by predicting the apocalypse every few years (except if you give them full power to constrain industrialists).

>Reality television stars and oil companies that stand to lose billions are a more credible source than scientists who get paid either way.
Who are these scientists 'shilling' for? Where is the actual financial incentive? Is it just Democrats paying them all off because they are generically evil?

When the other party is ethnically cleansing your race, it's easy to look past Trump.

It sure is convenient how there just happens to be a climate scientist lurking Sup Forums everytime a global warming thread pops up.

>Sup Forumseddit now hates Jim because he supports a different politician

this place is just pathetic

absolute madman

See
Also, Hillary is horrifyingly awful.

While not perfect, scientists have been far more reliable on every related subject than any other source of knowledge in history. You have absolutely no valid reason to refute scientific consensus in this particular case either.

Yes, believe it or not some genuinely intelligent people still have fun in this cesspool.

We are rapidly approaching a cataclysmic event. If Hillary wins, we will certainly lose. If Johnson wins, we will certainly lose. If Stein wins, we will certainly lose. If Trump wins, we *might not* lose.

It's that simple.

Pretty sure Trump doesn't have a lot of Black and Hispanic Support

Source? Is there a credible source on any of this? Again, who are the scientists 'shilling' for?

JUST VOTE LIBERAL ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCKING WHITE MALE

Hillary is Obama 2.0. Next time we have a mass shooting I want our president to take action. Not go on TV with a pouty face and say "Thoughts and prayers, uh, we have to come together, uh, ban assault weapons, uh..."

stay mad you're on the wrong side of history

The average Trump supporter is every bit as lazy and stupid as the average black.

What is this 'cataclysmic' event?

All right then. Would you be so kind to explain in the simplest terms why anthropogenic climate change is real and why everyone should take hands on the issue? No doubt humanity might affect temperature and whatnot, but I highly doubt a catastrophe is bound to happen unless we concentrate our efforts in causing it.

Trump MAY have good intentions at the very least, so hes a far better choice by default.

im actually planning on voting on trump

i just think its stupid for autists to get this upset over a celebrity they once supported

>Next time we have a mass shooting I want our president to take action
What kind of action?

It's not so much that I support Trump as it is that I absolutely detest Hillary Clinton.

Your main gripe with him seems to be that he has been on television and in movies.. so.. he's been successful in the free market and that is somehow a negative. Guess what faggot? Reagan was an actor as well and is widely regarded as one of the best presidents in the past century.

Do you know anything about Hillary Clinton? Her mountain of scandals? I mean, Nixon was forced to resign due to deleting 18 minutes of incriminating audio. Hillary is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT after having deleted 30,000 emails of incriminating content.

You're a real low info voter my man.

Yeah Trump would get involved and do something. It would probably be completely retarded but at least he'd do something.

Wow, it's rare to see a liberal take off the mask and reveal their true form.

Because he acknowledges that radical islam is very much a problem and that taking in refugees en masse isn't a great idea
Trump might not be perfect but he's the best option there is right now

James Cameron
Geroge Clooney
Meryl Streep
Sigourney Weaver
Ben Affleck
Morgan Freeman
Leonardo Dicaprio
Bryan Cranston
Dakota Fanning
Tom Hanks
Robert DeNiro
Salma Hayek
Juliane Moore
Steven Spielberg

How can Trump even compete?

Obviously he's done.

>scientists who get paid either way.
I just explained how they don't get paid either way.

>Who are these scientists 'shilling' for?
Greater and perpetual government funding.

>Where is the actual financial incentive?
Their salaries.

>Is it just Democrats paying them all off because they are generically evil?
It's big government bureaucrats who lobby democrats since democrats are the obvious choice for demanding and ever increasing size and scope of the federal government, because most government workers are hacks that couldn't cut in in the private sector so they needed to work in an industry that can't go out of business by law; the state.

>voting for trump
>voting for hillary

If you vote for either of these you are fucking retarded. Just because hillary would be better than trump doesnt mean you should vote for her either.

>A vote for someone else is just a wasted vote xD

Yeah well if enough people didnt want those retards in office it wouldnt be a wasted vote, and if they do then I dont give a shit who they pick.

all those people aren't fit to carry Daniel Day-Lewis's shoes

Sup Forums has been one of the most infested boards by Reddit, stop being delusional.

The GOT and Dr. Who generals are a dead giveaway.

Aren't Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis supporting Trump?

Did Trump just turn New York into a republican state?

If we had Open Carry then people would think twice about opening fire in an area where people have guns in plain sight.

>actors proving Hitchcock right

Look up the report of the Club of Rome in 1970. That is usually considered the first grand political-"scientific" reunion about climate.
They made a lot of tinfoil predictions about the future (now past). An example /

>“By 1985, air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.” Life Magazine, January 1970.

This was published in fucking Life magazine.

And it's not due to the discipline being not mature enough. If anything, the predictions have become ever more ridiculous with time. If you actually take the time to read the reports fro the GIEC instead of Mass media headlines about "the world will end if you don't elect these politicians (that are the same that promise to increase our funding x200 bt that's totally unrelated) and if those actually productive damned people in industry aren't shut down".

'Science' as a concept isn't some differentials source of knowledge, it's literally just the height of human knowledge in ALL fields, based on certain logical processes such as the experimental process, that are used to evaluate the validity and integrity of theories.

How can conservatives not understand that 'Science' isn't some organised movement or definable institution that is propelled by a political agenda, it is literally the aggregate of all human knowledge.

What did Hitchcock say?

>radical islam is very much a problem
Well yes, ISIS is a problem. A problem that likely never would have happened if Bush Cheney hadn't insisted on destabilizing the region like every global power in the world told them not to. We're currently bombing a lot of places and spying on a lot of Citizens in an attempt to deal with that problem. What would you have Trump do?

>taking in refugees en masse
Where are all these refugees? I live in the biggest city in the country and I've yet to meet one.

niggers and jews, bad news.