Post whatever

Post whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehandprints.com/hpDrawings105.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay.

That looks like some Star Trek language bullshit.

Pic related

Do you understand

No don't hold bite worms it will hurt you

k

yw

waste of mnms

If you eat one by one it won't really be a waste at all!

Why don't you go to s.n,a.p,c,h,a,t.y(,)me to share your ex-gfs nudes.

I don't think the person that made this know how bongs or toilets work

you're not wrong

my nigga

just a bit of fun fact, that was the HMS Barham

not fun for them

WW2 tank soldiers after battle

thehandprints.com/hpDrawings105.html

That movie could have been good but they did some truly stupid things that just makes it laughable.

They should have just made the movie about a German tank crew. You get the ONLY working Tiger I in the world and you show it for five minutes. How do you fuck up that badly?

omg that is so cute
we dont have snaeks where i am

I'm curious what you found was stupid in it? I'm just a normie when it comes to tank stuff so I enjoyed it lol.

Very true about the Tiger though.

The whole scene with the Tiger and the Shermans was silly:
The Tiger threw away its advantage of range and closed the distance to fight. At such a short range the Sherman's guns would have punched through the front hull of the Tiger (100mm thick steel, unsloped). And the hit Fury takes to the side would have killed everyone in the tank, 88mm shells penetrating the side goes directly to the crew and ammunition storage.

Plus the entire end scene where a battalion of SS troops forget that have anti-tank weapons, so they just shoot at a tank with their rifles/ machine guns. Until they remember their Panzerfausts and then miss from 10 feet away.

It's still a decent movie simply for showing the conditions tankers faced, but it could have been so much better.
Hopefully someone tries a similar film in the future.

Dazzle paint camo

Wow didnt even know half of this stuff, cheers user.

I will admit that last battle was very silly, also wondered why the SS soldiers didnt just flank the tank and keep going, it was disabled and couldn't go anywhere. We saw Norman on the other side of an embankment as he went to scout.

Also laughable how quickly it went dark but whatever. Explosions woo.

Also, are green tracers even a thing?? We saw it plenty of times in the movie.

Tracers can be a bunch of colors, it all depends on what metals you're using for the effect.
Green's possible but not the most common color. Probably using some kind of copper on the tip.

Instead you could go visit Snapchat (y) .me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

Cheers for the insight user. Have a good one.

No problem. If you ever want to learn about tanks more then go over to /k/ or Google Tank-Encyclopedia.

requesting soem lifehack, survival hack pictures if you have !

/thread/ ---> /r/

kek