Hey Sup Forumsros, do you have any advice on girls?

Hey Sup Forumsros, do you have any advice on girls?

I'm at my wit's end, and just want someone to share my life with. Please help me, I'm so alone.

Females are tricky. You really shouldn't base your entire life around trying to find one user. It dosn't work that way

the first part is to care less. desperation and shyness will turn all of them off. while your working on that, try making small talk with out intent to look attractive, should make it much easier to approch when your trying to get a date. also, accept that you'll get rejected most times. nobody escapes that, no matter how good they are. hope this helps.

I just don't want to be as alone anymore. Life feels so much better with someone who I can support, but also they support and match me.

I'll try. I struggle with in person socializing, I never can get the rhythm of socializing.

rape

Eh, the type of person you want to share you life with isn't the one you rape.

you can just dick around this board more often. made my irl interactions alot more easy.

if that doesn't work start with old folks and people you know share interests. old folks are crazy easy to talk to.

I guess so; I find body language difficult, online socializing is fine for me. Issue is when I people think I'm embarrassed to be near them since I'm retarded in person and more functional online.

Might as well give it a shot, I love my grandparents and uncles, and I have a few opportunities to live abroad with them and hopefully be less autistic.

it gets easier. like i said, old folks, you can find em at volunteer groups, and meetup groups help.

Thanks, this has helped me feel less hopeless. Maybe I'll finally leave this part of my life.

new surroundings are great, starting freash helps. only problem is getting the new routine set. i like moving for the first day, but then for a week or to im all
>where the fuck is x
>why is x here?
ect.

noprob bro. check out meetup.com. not trying to shill, but it helped me alot.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do tk fix myself.

Yeah I think working around the house and cleaning my room, and changing it up can help.

If I'm lucky, I don't want a messy room for a girl.

always good, a feeling of productivity is important to feeling good about life. if i find shit to do, i make up some bullshit i sometimes hate to have a goal.

if i cant find*

You'll die someday and when it'll happens you will think "my god, i should have talk to women, it isn't a real big deal". Except it will be too late. Don't make your like shitty for nothing

Sometimes this board has unaccredited kernels of wisdom.