Good evening, sirs. In this thread, we shall all act like proper gentlemen until someone gets trips

Good evening, sirs. In this thread, we shall all act like proper gentlemen until someone gets trips.

fuck off faggot

I do say ol Chap I sure hope no one acquires Triple digit and interrupts my Tea time.

I say, I do hope everyone is doing well tonight!

kill yourself

Indeed! That would be most irregular!

How very archaic

I find this thread to be most appropriate for this occassion my good sir

Now Mortimer, what did we say about imbibing from the decanter? "One drop off the top."

As long as I still get to cast stones at immigrants

Say, chaps! Did I mention I fell three Passenger Pigeons in one shot a fortnight ago? Luckily they number in the millions, eh?

By golly what a good shot you must be there good fellow!

Ah yes, what jolly good fun! Strike those foreign types savagely into the dirt!

Why thank you, kind sir! Unfortunately I've yet to bag a white buffalo. The Savages seem to be keeping them all to themselves.

you're all a bunch of trap loving faggots

what a day to be alive my good sirs

would any of you fine gentlemen care for a glass of whiskey?

Why yes, old bean! That would be most acceptable!

I do say I am growing very fond of this thread. Yes, it is indeed lovely.

A glass of whiskey would be most pleasing in this time of wait

Shall we gather a crowd of fine lasses for our amusement as well chaps?

How fare my fellow comrades on this most illustrious day?

Check it niggersters

Instead you could go to C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\wbsite.txt to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

Indeed good sir and I have brought some tobacco.

I daresay that the original poster has sexual desires for his fellow comrades. And if my numbers are triple, it shall be forever set in stone

I do hope I'm not a carrier of the trips. Anyhow, great gathering, I'd be telling a lie if I said I wasn't thoroughly enjoying my time here.

Have any of you fine gentlemen see the mammory pillows on Ms Finkel who does work in the library. I saw see does rustle my spirits and always gives my a lift.

Now, is that bottle of whiskey still open, friends? I must admit I arrived a bit later than intended, for my white have dulled lately.

Oh I enjoy some good tobacco. I do hope your slaves picked it fresh a fortnight ago

I do get quite the rise from Ms Finkel as well. How I would enjoy a nice plow in her field

A play on words fit for a poet, ol' boy

Howdy Fellas?

I do say, I've heard thats a common effort around the plantation dear boy

i'll take a penny farthing of futureman's jack, old boy, and keep it saucy!

test

Perhaps thair is room for a Southern Gentleman to joyn in ya affairs. I have brought along ma nigra to help in the kitchen. Shall we all for a glass of brandy in tha parla. I do enjo a good brandy.

Why thank you kind sir

i must warm my hands by this infernal machine, chaps, all of this drinking of futureman's jack has positively chilled my filanges!

a toast to the hellfire club, gents!

Oh most common indeed, she's quite the rode mare.

i say, a futureman's toast to the hellfire club, indeed!

What a jolly good time it shall be!

Bully!

And another to the humble band of merry gents we've gathered 'ere tonight!

three fingers of southern comfort and a whip for mah negro!

ure mums

Hoho

Dear me, I do say this was nearly disastrous!

bring thy rod and thy ass for a smashing good slash!

Carefull there lad. Don't get too carried away with your self. That was a close one.

to the new world, saucy sirs!

Dear me I do say that was a most close call.

do what thou wilt, gents!

My dear lord, would you look at near disaster we've avoided. If trips were to end our good manner, I shudder at theach thought of pents...

I do say

one final futureman's toast to the ol' boys of the millionaires club!

e i e i e i O

i say, this sucks quite fuckingly, mates!

Please don't kind sir

A dare say you might consider your language. One little slip and that could have been the end of a perfectly good evening.

My, have trips been rolled? That was in awfully bad taste to say, chap.

beware the verses of byron, lads! they'll scathe your daughter's dubloons!

Fuck

I would just browse to Snapchat (y) .me to fap to local sluts nudes.

By golly that foul mouthed chap almost ruined our fun

Disregard thou women
Acquire thine currency.

Im an heroing, i declare.

rolling for trips, lads! a toast, a toast!

Well my lads I think I might go off to /asp/ have a fine day my dear sirs

FUCK YOU

Most assuredly, 'ol bean. We've no place for men like that. It seems he wants to usher in the trips early. What a meddlesome young fellow he must be

You fucking idiot

Penetrate my filthy clam, my chaps

Fucking nigger ruined it

-- --
-----

GODDAMIT

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK YOU

The power of /asp/... Wow

Asshat

All you faggots ruin everything

This is why we can't have nice things

Well looks like our jolly time is over. Fucking /asp/ fag had to go and get trips. Il, see you fuckers later, then.

I must say though I most enjoyed your company while it lasted, ol' chaps.

Perhaps if we get thy triplets again we may restore thy gracious manner old chaps?

Preposterous, yet intriguing ol' chap. Shall we try?

Why, I'd say it's our best bet. Get the scotch, chaps, we'll need kek's help for this one

Same /asp/ fag rerolling

In the name of her majesty all that is good, I attempt to resolve this conflict

Good morning fellow citizens, I have arrived on this beautiful thread haven't I fellow members.

I attempt yet again to solve this

Fuck this im going to Sup Forums

That is not very prestigious language young man.

Sir, in utmost respect can you please leave the grounds. That type of language is not accepted here.

Well you did come at a sour time, dear friend. We must roll trips again to restore the peace, for they've been rolled once already

Here comes a new roll, my friends

You probably should go visit Snapchat (y) .me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.

Ah, that's a predicament isn't it chap. How about I attempt to gain triple numbers from the Duke of wales?