>glance at her
>she makes eye contact
>quickly look away

Fuck her from behind while she sucks an another man

Someone rape this bitch

Making private wwyd on kik: nascl

This bitch needs a brutal rape

Will reply for reply

GOOD SLUT DAMNED I'd like to fuck her deeply in mouth, tits, pussy and fucking ass

is that gaben in the background

Wwyd? (Dogs and horses plz)

Pull down her jeans and push my dick into her tight pussy. Without giving her chance to adjust start brutally fucking her. Ignoring her cries for me to stop.

WWYD

Drug her and take her to a club and bring her out back and invite every guy in the club to fuck her. Every guy in the club takes turns fucking her ass, mouth, and pussy all at once and she wakes up in the middle of it and tries to scream but I pull her hair back hard and shove my cock deep inside her throat. She has to be awake while she gets pounded by many more guys and every guy there cums into that glass she's holding and once every guy has finished, the glass is filled to the brim and I make her drink every drop of it

Reply for reply. Be as brutal as possible

Will reply 4 reply

Grab her by the throat and rip off her shirt. Bend her over and start fucking her from behind. If she tries struggling I choke her harder and push her head into the water. Cum in her a couple times then leave.

How are you going to use Joy?

Tie her wrists to her ankles and let 3 dogs take turns railing her cunt and filling her with their jizz while I record the event to blackmail her later

get her drunk, start feeling her up. Tell her she's ugly and worthless, and lucky I'm bothering to use her. Once she starts crying, I'd slap her around a bit and force my cock down her throat.Fuck her face for a while, then hold her and fuck her ass, and make her beg to lick me clean again after.

I'd record the whole thing, and every now and then send her a clip to remind her she's a useless cunt

WWYD to my current GF
More?

Have her get on her knees and give me a blowjob. Then I would turn her over and fuck her ass.

I'd tie her up and write the address of where we are and "fuck me" on her tits and post it all over social media and wait as 20 guys show up. For the rest of the night she always has a cock in her pussy, mouth, and sometimes 2 in her asshole. Then we all cum all over her face and I take a picture of that and put it all over social media with the writing still on her tits so guys in the area show she's a slut and is available to use.

Keep going plz, be brutal, reply 4 reply again

Take her into a seedy back alley, rip her clothes off, get her on her knees and proceed to facefuck her. Then I'd throw her to the ground and shove my cock into her pussy. She'd cry with every thrust until I fill her with my seed. I'd leave her there for any horn hobo to find after

I'd fuck her throat until it's swollen and sore then cum over her chest and clothes and make her walk home soaked in cum
and disgraced

Tits pls

Will dump nudes if someone gives me a good dog rape of this bitch

Drug her at a party, take her to a bedroom and have my way with her. Afterwards I'd let any guy there have a turn for a small fee and let each of them record their experiences

Take her out for a nice meal, a few cocktails and then suggest we go back to mine.
Once we get there, start off slowly, massaging her neck and shoulders, kissing her and then tease her nipples, her pussy and get her wet and turned on.
Move on to eating her out and fingering her, then after she's came a few times, slip a blindfold on her and fuck her hard over the sofa.
After a few more orgasms for her, whisper in her ear that it'd be so hot to tie her up and fuck her hard, she moans in agreement so I tie her over a low coffee table still blindfolded.
Then I let my rottweiler in and use her phone to video her face as she goes from shock as he starts to lick her, pleasure as he makes her cum again, then back to shock as he mounts her and pleasure as he fucks and knots her and she cums all over his doggy dick.
Then I'll film her pussy as he pulls out and their cum leaks out of her before filming her face again as I jerk off on it.
Then I'll post I'll try to her social media captioned "I love dogs so much!"

How would people use Aileen?

Forgot the picture

You can kinda tell she's got a self-esteem problem, so I'd expect to be able to get her to do some freaky shit. Once she proves she and suck me off and take my load on her face with a smile, we'll move on.

WOW she's a hotter version (or just "a hot version" lol) of a big-titty girl I went to high school with, pic related. I'd watch her strip and massage her own breasts with some baby oil, and once I'm a little bit hard, I'll have her lie down on her back. I'll straddle her body and caress her curves with my cock until I'm diamonds. From there, she can choose - whether between her tits or in one of her holes, I'll fuck her hard until she reaches orgasm. I especially love stimulating big nipples while I titfuck a woman on her back. Every so often, she can cum from just that, and it makes me shoot ropes.

Young, definitely inexperienced. I offer myself to her, so she can explore the male body and examine the sex organ without fear of reproach or embarrassment. Her delicate touch arouses me, despite my efforts to avoid an erection. I'll fuck her if she desires, but I'm happy to simply let her enjoy playing with my cock.

Aileen loves her animals too

would rape her dog ;)

smash her head into the wall so shes disorientated. Cut her clothes off, start by raping her pussy until I cum deep inside her, use the mixture of semen and pussy juice as anal lube and move on to violating her ass, pull out as I'm about to cum and push it in to her pussy so she has a double chance of being a mother. Wipe my cock off in her hair, spit in her face then leave

WWYD Current Gf

Same bathroom. Looks like we could get both at once

She's clearly not here to play Hard To Get. I've already torn a hole in her stockings by the time we get into the bathroom stall but she orders me to rip it wide open anyway as I enter her from behind. She's bent over the toilet and lets out an extra squeal each time I thrust just a little bit harder and my balls rub up on her clit. When i tell her I'm going to cum soon, she tells me to finish in her ass.

guess what's about to be shoved up her ass

I'd get her football team to gangrape her on the football field while I record it. She'd be airtight as they use her the entire night, filling and covering her in hot cum. When all is done we'd leave her there for everyone to see in the morning

Strip them both and have them take turns eating each other out while they suck my dick. Then I'd fuck both of them in turn before I cum on both of their faces and have them lick it off the other

Face fuck that dumb smile off her face

love the little goth look, Id take her out on the town and roofie her, then I'd find the 10 oldest and ugliest guys and invite them round to party with her. I'll film it while they rape her pussy and ass switching off each time they cum in her, we'll end by dragging her into a bath tub and bukkaking her. Later I'll give the option of being my sex slave or having the video of her posted all over the internet with courtesy copies being send out to every male family member and friend she has

Tell her I have a surprise for her, but she needs to be a good girl, strip her, cuff her behind her back and put a ballgag in her mouth, then make her kneel on the floor in the sitting room. Then in walks a huge black guy, she starts to squirm but stays still, I have him pick her up and he gets under her on the couch, making herror idea him reverse cowgirl, while he does that I start to push into her pussy at the same time, with every inch I go in along with the black dude I watch her eyes roll to the back of her head as her pussy stretches and stretches until she's just having a continuous rolling orgasm. I pull out and nut on her face, he cums deep in her pussy as she comes down from her orgasm. He fucks her and cums deep in her unprotected pussy 3 more times that night as she begs him not to. 9 months later she pops out a black kid.

Wwyd to this South African cosplay slut?

fuuuuck I would feed middle such a load

I'll make sure she can never wear that dress again

Would catch her in the dressing room and bend her over. Rip a hole in those pants and proceed to fuck her in the ass as she starts to scream. Girls would come running in due to her screams and watch as I pound her ass. Then I'd pull out and force her to face me on her knees as I shoot all over her face in front of her friends

I'd take her to the ground and fuck her in front of everyone on the beach. Finish by cumming on her tits.

How exactly would you do that? Give me the details please

pin her to the ground and enter her cunt while I twist and pull on her nips every time she screams for help I'll pull harder, I'll take time to lick the tears from her face and as I cum deep in her pussy I'll force her to kiss me before spitting in her mouth

wwyd?

I'd force her to her knees and facefuck her for an hour straight. I'd tell she's a good slut as my entire cock is buried down her throat, tears streaming from her eyes, and the sound of her gagging on my meat. When I'm ready to cum I'd pull my dick from her mouth and blast all over her face, forcing her to lick the cum from her glasses

Make them strip in front of the class and begin playing with eachothet

push her to the ground and squeeze my cock into her tight little butt hole, start pounding her asshole harder and harder slapping her ass hard each time she squeals. Afterwards I'll make her lick my dick clean and shove it all the way down her throat.

Reply 4 reply

i need advice anons, okay so my girlfriend of 3 years doesn't really go on 'nights out' or even gets drunk. Last night she went out without me for the first time with her friend who used to be a slut. The sluttiest thing my gf has ever done is kiss 22 guys on a night out (as a game) before we were even together.

She has only had sex with me but came close one time to fucking a black guy when he brought her back home to his uni flat. she left before they did anything. ANWAY shes acting strange when i text her? am i just worrying about nothing here?

she definitely cheated on you, shoot them both then shoot yourself, easy.

Now do you have anything on topic to contribute?

I'd shove my cock down her throat and make her drink my cum

looks like she did some shitty things... post nudes

sure wwyd to my girlfriend?

probably let the nigger she fucked use her asshole while I let that slutty little tongue work it's way across my shaft