Daily reminder that sex and gender are not the same thing

Daily reminder that sex and gender are not the same thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

assignedmale.com/comic/2015/9/8/gr5wiqd6aw43yj78qnfei0mwgjitmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another daily reminder: 21,000 people die of starvation every day.

K

are the same thing..
if you have a penis you are male/boy
if you think of yourself as a girl while having a penis, you have a mental ilness
go to school fag

But they are. You're just mentally challenged, and being encouraged by libtards to reinforce your delusion rather than seek treatment.

They are. What you have is something called a mental illness

www.assignedmale.com

Gender assignment and gender expression are not the same thing

look at some of this cringe

assignedmale.com/comic/2015/9/8/gr5wiqd6aw43yj78qnfei0mwgjitmk

Sure, just cause you have a gender, doesn't mean you ever gonna have sex

can i shit in your ass

Already did with your mom

let me shit in your ass

No

yes

This is some of the lowest quality bait I've ever seen. What's funny is that you can say that they're not the same thing, and that can be true BUT gender is heavily dependant on sex

>studies have found
HUH?

Daily reminder that trannies are mentally ill, delusional lunatics in desperate need of help, not some oppressed sexual minority.

The right-wing does not treat them like ill people, they are treated like sexual deviants.

So they're treated incorrectly on both sides of the political fence.

>The right-wing does not treat them like ill people

Really? Cuz I'm right-wing, and I *just* said that.

Protip: don't pretend that mental illness and sexual deviance are mutually exclusive.

Every time I see this I want to refer to them in the gender/sexual neutral term: Asshole.

fucking underrated as hell wtf is wrong with everyone here this is gold you fucking nigger fags fuck

if you think you have any sort of concrete idea on what your identity is: you're autistic. anyone with any sort of social skill is constantly adjusting themselves weather they realize it or not

No, you are simply using a false diagnosis to persecute. You don't feel bad for these people, you're not trying to get them help. You're trying to attack.

it would be nice if someone obtained controll of that website

and took down all the content and replaced it with gender infographs.

Pretty sure I have a penis and am only attracted to females. My tastes in women might change, but I have never been into men. That being said, I see nothing wrong with other individuals having genders that are not the typical straight male or female.

Instead you could go to Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.

Straight has nothing to do with gender, and there is no gender besides male or female. You're thinking preference.

Gender is literally a term used to describe how sex organs and sexual preference are viewed in society. Straight male/female, homosexual male/female, and bisexual male/female are the original genders developed to examine how those 6 different groups are treated in society and how it affects their behavior

No, that's bullshit. Gender and sex are the same goddamn thing and I will not comply with libtards repurposing the term..

Hay Baitfag even kids know the truth.

>gender is a social construct
>it's made up bullshit patriarchy
>so it really has no meaning
>thusly, I'm fighting tooth and nail over literally nothing

What?

Also daily reminder that if gender is something you can choose it's as irrelevant as favorite color

I see what you're trying to do and I support your cause.

That being said, you should be aware that images like these will do you little good on a site like this. In order for advertising to work, you must understand your audience. These images and ones like them will not come across to this audience the way they come across to the audience that is you. If you're all serious about this, you need more organization, a a think tank and a team that actually executes the nitty gritty of your plan in a fashion that appeals to the interests of the troglodytes that frequent this board.

Organization - The people calling the shots in this operation should be very clear on both their goals and how to attain them. They should understand that there is a certain timing to things like these and should be sensitive to the idea that their first few advances will not have the wide-reaching affect the end-game is working toward. They should be resilient people that do not frustrate easily. Under them are

The Think-Tank - A group dedicated solely to understanding and appealing to the audience you're attempting to approach. These people should be creative in a way that makes handling complex problems less daunting than it otherwise might be. They should be middle sized group of individuals that genuinely understand the nature and wants of the many people that frequent this page. They should be malleable, willing to go where others in your group are not(as in offensive tone/language, but not in any sort of excess) but still have the heart that is clearly at the core of this movement. A balance of very understanding people and people that are somewhat more rigid int heir beliefs. Keep in mind, by open-minded I mean more-so that they are open to the idea that your movement may b e inherently wrong than open to ideas of only one group. This is so that you can get as many viewpoints on this complex problem as you can.

And finally that brings us to the real meat of the project

The Field workers - These should be people similarly resilient to those up top. You need a thick skin for a job like this, else you will crack beneath the pressure. These are the people that actually take the ideas/memes/slogans of the think tank and put them to practical use. They should be similar to the think tank in that they are open to new ideas and discussion so that when engaged by the audience, they can respond in a way that understandable and acceptable. Win their trust and it's all down-hill form there. The thing is, this site has an unfortunate abundance of those that see the world in a very polarized fashion. You're either in or you're out. You're either right or wrong. Black/white boy/girl this/that. You get it, I'm sure. These people need to understand that not every thread will be a success and that no matter how many successes they've had there will always be failures in the future. These people need to be adaptabel, need to be able to run cool under fire and at ALL TIMES understand that their audience is here to laugh at things that make them feel better about themselves. This is seriously important in evaluating the salvagability and success rate of any given scenario.

So long as the face and head(leaders and think-tank) are competent enough and the workers are malleable enough to keep up with the new strategies and ideas of the tank, this operation CAN succeed.

I'm a bit more stoned than I ought to be to explain this, but I hope my words can help you people in at least some small way. Fight the good fight! Always be open to the idea that there is something more right than your idea of right!

Our perspectives are only ever the thinnest of slivers of understanding about this wide, wide world we share. Good life to all that can read this message!

Gender really is not the issue. It's another nose bleed; another reason to divert attention from the major problems in the world. The core of the movement, however, is more in line with respecting people for being their honest selves rather than conforming to an idea of what an honest self should look like. I agree that this movement is unfortunately soaked in ideas of pettiness, but also recognize that this is because the true engine to this train is a device that could change the way the game at large is played. Poison the well and all those that may have grown up to oppose you are suddenly total non-threats. Love and respect for your fellow humans is absolutely essential in winning the struggle that plagues our species. The fight between what what in the now and what we need to be happy(as a species). It's a battle unending so long as the powers that be can convince those that make up the masses don't trust one another. If we had each others best intentions at heart and at hand, it would threaten the paradigm that is; the system that profits off of suffering and self hate. There is a lot of money in convincing people they NEED this or to be good enough for that.

wish I wasn't running on fumes right now, because this is a complex issue that truly needs to be talked out and understood. The longer nothing is done to topple the powers that be, the deeper the pit of mass-despair will grow ad the lower the pockets of those cashing on it will hang.

copypastad these three so any strange context can be chalked up to that and my being a lazy bastard.

AUTISM

I'd like to punch whoever made these

This is why you require a proper think tank and not stale memes that worked for you. if you really want to make an impact, GET ORGANIZED.

Op is just trying to cover the fact that they failed biology class by spreading tumblrtardation.

How old are you? Probably 21. Why can't you identify as, 75 years old for example? You can't change your age, sex, gender. Go to school, faggot.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I would just browse to Snapchat (y) .me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

I'm age and genderfluid, this makes it ok for me to have a relationship with a 12 year old boy since we are the same age.
I might have the body of a 50 year old man but that not a valid point as I'm agefluid which means I'm the same age as the 12 year old boy.

And I'll be a giant snapping turtle that eats niggers and shits gold,

Sex and gender are the same thing. You are a fucking loser piece of shit scum of the earth. When a doctor pulls you out of the womb you are either male, female, or have a physical disorder in which your genitals are fucked up. Anything you want to be or try to change yourself to be is a social construct and you should feel ashamed of yourself for wanting to fit in, gain attention, or feel better about yourself by changing your body.

Funny, but no. My third post explained my stance on the situation. There is more out there than only your ideas of good, stranger. So long as you remain unbending and believing that you know more of the world than anybody else that could teach you, you will remain a part of the problem. Not seeing how the problem affects your life is both ironic and completely predictable.

This site is a nest for venomous ideas. A testing ground for people with more than questionable intentions and a very successful site-0, if you can follow my drift.

Hate breeds hate and hate doesn't really bring you to the top with the cream, stranger. They just tell you it does to give you something to look forward to.

So your like some fucked up amphibian that can change it's gender in a single gender scenario?

Yeah, but male/female/boy/girl are names of sex, not genders u dump neo-marxist fascist.

Daily reminder that gender is related to sex.

Sex is what you are, gender is how you understand or implement it, but it is totally related to your sex, except for some pathological cases.

Tumblr is that way, OP. -->

Trips for truth your weak ass dubs can't save your argument

>studies have found

These "studies" are 100% bullshit, and are most likely feminists writing bullshits, and other feminists validating them.

So, this is 0% accurate.

Keep assuming brah. I'm actually entirely supportive of transgenders. The problem is that the "help" they want as a result of their mental illness is not the same thing as the help they actually need.

Daily reminder that nobody gives a shit and if you would stop making your gender the only thing your life is about everybody'd stop making fun of you.

Nice pic !

>implying I would say such things to a faggot

This is actually scientifically inaccurate.

>what is androgyny?
>what is a bisexual?

SEX is chromosomal and gender is psychological.

>thusly
This is not a valid English word. Thusly I love to use it. Espcially and the beginning of sentences.

I lol'd.

so calling gays mentally ill is correct?

Well the right wing is basically illiterate, retarded fascist pond scum anyway, so...

You're undermining the entire idea of being trans by claiming being trans means you are mentally ill. That doesn't exactly sound like support to me.

Boys aren't girls, they're boys. And girls aren't boys, they're girls. Prove me wrong

see:

m'kay so race, species and just about everything can be psychological.

personally i identify as a Pentium II, so check your carbon privilege before you contradict me.

Fuck all transvestite scum
burn in hell

But that is what it means. I want them to get the support they need to work through the severe body image issues that lead them to believe that their bodies are somehow "wrong". How is that anything but supportive?

I can't it's true

You can call an apple a banana all you want, but in the end, it's still an apple.

U are confusing sexual preferences with gender

this would be the better alternative

No, liar, not everything is. Something that is in the mind is psychological. Something that is not is not.

President Trump save us.

Gender does not equal sexuality

I can't believe they would stick the attack helicopter gender in the back like that. I'm so triggered.

there are only two genders, defined by your DNA, expressed by sexual organs.

If you have a penis, you are male. If you have a vagina, you are female.

>Pick up girl at bar
>Go back to my place
>Get in bed, pull down her pants
>She has a dick
>Beat the shit out of her and leave her in a ditch

be a girl all you want, I still don't like dick

And the things that are and are should be fixed instead of covering up and not treating the disease.

Oh, so this is that raid that was supposed to happen today?? Really pathetic tumblrinas.

enjoy the lake of fire you degenerate fuck

This is supposed to be a raid?

These comics were so bad I thought they were being posted here to be ironic.

He didn't even imply that.

so much this
this is what we're becoming over the last decade or so