Do you think that he's innocent ?

Do you think that he's innocent ?

Of course

manson didn't do nuffin

AFAIK he didn't personally kill anyone, but he gave the marching orders, which makes him as guilty as the dopes that did it for him

ya lol

Better question.

Do you think OP is a faggot?

He's in prison because he's crazy which is an injustice. He never murdered anyone. He never gave orders to anyone on a payroll or had any technical authority over any person. He's not a danger to society.

No. He's a manipulating idiot and he manipulated you into thinking he's innocent.

>He never gave orders to anyone on a payroll or had any technical authority over any person.
That's why he's a danger to society.

Hes a fag. Hes pretending to be crazy. Just watch his court appearances its such bullshit cringe. He told his followers if they got caught hes gonna pretend to be crazy.

Ye hes fucked up but he definitly exxagerates

Not guilty. I'm sure you have noticed that he is white.

No. But I also don't think he's at all interesting. He's just some dumb crazy honky who bored people got fascinated with because people kept interviewing him on television. I have no desire either to defend or to condemn him. He's just one of those folks that proved that most of humanity is dumb fucks.

yes,

what did he do?

convince a bunch of tard to go kill people

well....so anytime you have said "i wanna kill that person" and if one or more of your friends heard you and did it

you deserve to be in jail?

because that's his story.

Of course hitler is guilty... Moron

>He's just one of those folks that proved that >most of humanity is dumb fucks.

>Most of humanity is dumb fucks.
>is dumb fucks.

The irony here is just too thick

If you think it's a grammatical problem, you're only proving my point.

hes innocent

I think he is good kek material

He tried to usher in the race war he felt is inevitable

Subject object disagreement. You're not the one to take me down.

Why is he in jail? Because he told some idiots to kill people and they did? If that were the case, half of Sup Forums would be imprisoned by now for convincing faggots to an hero which they've done in the past. I co-conspirated in the livestream hanging death of a dude online. can't say i'm proud. didn't think he'd go thru with it, but he did. would i do it again?

fuck ya

Subject-verb agreement, dipshit. A singular subject takes a singular verb. There is no subject-object disagreement.

You contradicted your own point.
He didn't say "i wanna kill that person" and his friends heard him and did it
He convinced a bunch of tard to go kill people
Which makes him part of a conspiracy
Which makes him guilty
Rot in jail, Charlie

he learned his lesson but he should not be let go with out strict supervision

see this above

It's not his fault people actually did it. I mean if I tell you to kill a bunch of blacks in order to start a race war, would you do it?

No
He also act's crazier than he probably really is.
Guy declared himself Jesus and ran a cult