Rockstar Games Presents: Grand Theft Auto VI Coming In 2018

>Rockstar Games Presents: Grand Theft Auto VI Coming In 2018

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60136/Rockstar-Games-Presents-Grand-Theft-Auto-VI-Coming-In-2018/

Not happenin,they havent made DLC yet
You got a long time to wait dickcheese

Are you fucking retarded? They have made heaps of DLC for gta 5.

Red dead hasn't came out yet.

He's referring to the single player DLC they decided to drop because they're greedy jews who only want to shill their online microtransaction bullshit.

I thought they never planned on a single player expansion. The game is doesn't have any loose endings or anything.

Have you even played gta online ? The only microtransactions on that fucking game is to buy OPTIONAL cash . And if you're not a complete retard you can save up for stuff.

Its way to early for that

Honestly out of all the games out right now rockstar appears to be the least jewish. All dlcs are free except optionally buying money.

>least jewish
>rainbow six siege

You need to almost no life the game too get everything you want for 'free.'

and if you are gonna no life a game, you are a faggot if gta 5 is the game you do it on

Not really ...just get a group of good plqyers grind a few heist and your done .

Or money

>No Bully 2

:(

It will be announced at least 2 years ahead of launch. So no, not happening in 2018.

Yep its way to early

Never played it and didnt even know rockstar made it.

Since were on the topic tho- what the hell happened to gaming? Everything is microtransactions.
They must make so god damn much to consider raping there own games with stupid shit like microtrasactions for more camos or double expierence or somr shit.

Yeah, try dark souls or csgo or something good. Not gta 5.

I meant ubisoft is least jewish atm. Ubisoft made Rainbow Six Siege, and currently is at 2 years of free dlc with me spending only 60 for the game.

Roman numerals are the same typeface as GTA 4; nice try mate.

>greedy jews
Rockstar Games is a big company so they have to make lost of money

Instead you could have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

GTA 2 was the best GTA ever! I still play it to date. Console generation keds will never know what they missed out on. Top down view was fucking awesome!