A few weeks ago i started a new job and i work nights. One of my coworkers is female and shes so fucking sexy...

A few weeks ago i started a new job and i work nights. One of my coworkers is female and shes so fucking sexy. Shes married with kids but she kinda puts out the vibe that she wants to bang. When i get to work shes usually on the other side of the facility but will come all the way over just to talk. She seems nervous around me and is always fiddling with objects. I complimented her on her clothes once and i noticed shes been craving more attention since. I want to fuck her brains out but dont know where to begin...

Don't ruin a marriage just find another girl

shut up white knight cuck faggot

Fuck her brains out you fucking beta

I need a strategy preferably from someone experienced

We need more details like what's the setting of where you work

Yeah, don't be a homewrecker. Take it from me. Shit goes south fast.

She's going to cheat. May as well be with OP.

Hi James

ITT: OP seeks to help a flirty mom ruin her kids lives.

Look, tell her you wanna fuck her. If she fucks, she'll fuck. If she doesn't, she won't.

Without going into too much detail its just us two. She sleeps in one of the rooms while im doing work at the desk. So no supervision whatsoever.

Please be bait.

Why don't you go visit Snapchat (y) .me to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

Instead you could have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.

Not bait bro... this is the real deal you in or you out?

Hey Charles long time no see

So she pretends to be flirty with you so you do the work while she sleeps

No she works longer shift so im basically there to cover her so she gets sleep

Just ask her if she wants to hang out after work, go for a drink or something, see how things go from there

...but i want to fuck her at work. I dont wanna do the dinner n date shit i wanna bust at work no strings attatched

I guess you'll have to be pretty upfront about if then, just make your intentions clear and see how she responds

Ok Sup Forumsros im gonna get buck naked walk up to her and ask her what shes gonna do. But im gonna need some encouragement. If i get enough i might make a video too but well see

Fuck. Go for it. I don't care. We're not gonna see it anyway. So whatever. Your life is irrelevant to mine. I will likely never see or hear from you again.

Fuck why do I live on this cancerous site

Uh huh... youre just mad imma bouta get some ass you jealous cuck

xDD

It's a hot-sounding situation, sure. But I have ass. I'm all good in that department. I just don't like homewrecking.