I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP

I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2004/07/09/us/fourth-rabies-death-reported-from-a-single-organ-donor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>aaaaaation

Been waiting for a SCrubs thread.

Just started S8 and it's painful to watch at this point. Is it worth it to stick through to the end? It's so shitty now (and has been for 2 seasons or so).

I forget the seasons.
Just get out before Sacred Heart becomes a medical school

Scrubs had some really good moments
but fuck JD
god damn

>Waah why isn't my main character a perfect paragon

mobile.nytimes.com/2004/07/09/us/fourth-rabies-death-reported-from-a-single-organ-donor.html

;___;

jd was a stupid retarded moron
i dont expect him to be perfect, but for fuck sake

>find out about Men At Work from Aussie chick I'm chatting with from across the world while I'm unable to sleep at night
>that very same week Overkill shows up on Scrubs

Best song-bit on Scrubs.

Hasn't happened yet. That female chief of medicine has just shown up and Aziz fucking Ansari is a main character now (I can't fucking stand him).

Will I at least get closure on the essential characters?

>find out about Men At Work
What the fuck man, they wrote Australia's national anthem, how have you not heard of them?

>Dr. Sutker said the fourth case did not come to light at first because the patient had received a liver transplant from a different donor. However, since the death was similar to the others, Dr. Burton became concerned and began looking for a link. Doctors checked the records and only then discovered that part of an artery from the donor with rabies had been used in that patient's liver transplant. The virus infects nerves, which are present in arteries.

Killed by a fucking artery spreading shit around. Jesus fuck.

Well, JD was an obvious self-insert by Zach Braff, just like all of his acting roles have been.
I kinda feel bad for the guy, he's totally egocentric and seems to scrutinize everything he does, yet he doesn't seem like he ever really does anything about the things he feels he's doing wrong. I guess he's just comfortable with being depressed or something.

Nothing good is left for you now

That's not true. My Finale is great.

It was a simpler time. MTV never played anything by them here, ad chatting with the Aussie chick was actually one of my very first forays onto the internet, because of coming from a poorfag family. The only thing I knew about Australia back then was what Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin taught me.

There's always Eliza

Without even looking it up I can guarantee you that Men At Work were on the Crocodile Dundee soundtrack

My Congenital Disorder was a such weird episode tbqh

>I CANT GET TO SLEEP
>I THINK ABOUT THE IMPLICATION

He does revert to a gay baby by the end of the show.