First comment on that pic %100 fact

All Hail the King

What's a king to a Sc*aub?

T H E K I N G

Scared

Reminder that God hates fags.

>Bisping
>natty
People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. You know what I'm sayin?

I don't get it, why all the hate for Yoel Romero? He seems like a cool fighter to follow and can stomp any fighter he comes across. Is it the roids?

The battle of the ladies' men

Sjws smeared him for his "no forget Jesus" comment the day after the obergefell decision. That plus the extra time on the stool meant that no one has his back, except for the few tru fite fans.

>dat green hair beauty

plz tell me that rex isnt hitting that

She's a blonde and yes Artem banged both of them at the same time

>Sjws smeared him for his "no forget Jesus" comment the day after the obergefell decision
sjw's will complain about anything opposing their view so that's expected

What's with the extra time on the stool? Like he was stalling for time before the next round? I saw him try to stall the Weidman fight by dousing himself in water, which was pretty clever to be fair.

>Two cards on one day
🤦🤦🤦

those are basically classic tricks in boxing and wrestling that arent as common in MMA, so ppl get upset

Gegard appeared to be upset at getting booed.

Maybe he isnt ready to be a heel.

He is well known for using "tricks" to get extra time on the bench like dumping water on himself and the ground so they have to spend time wiping all that down

He did it during the Kennedy fight after he got rocked and that is when Yoel really got his "dirty" fighter stigma, along with the positive drug test

Sauce